We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Create your own Series Finale for iCarly

ycc1988

[21]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 20
    The cast of iCarly interviews each other for the final webcast of iCarly. The last question is "what secrets have you been hiding from the rest of iCarly?" Freddie is forced to admit something that has Sam chasing him around the room. Carly awkwardly says goodbye and tells Spencer to turn off the camera, then chases after the two of them, yelling at Sam not to kill her boyfriend (well, kinda, they'll never have a normal relationship.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tj_eatsfrylock

[23]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 3
    Markham89 wrote:

I think an awesome end to the show would be as they're graduating high school. Carly gets accepted to some super awesome school, like harvard or yale, princeton. (Something like that) lol. And I can see Freddie forced to make a final decision on who he wants. Maybe his college choice will effect who he ends up with? And Spencer and Ms. Benson fall for eachother

i wouold laugh sooo hard if spencer and ms. benson get together!!!

although.... i still have my hopes that ONE DAY, sasha striker will come back.... they were cute

katywishing100

[24]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 15
    ImSoLucky wrote:
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    Carly and Spencer are violently murdered. At the funeral, Sam and Freddie realize they have no one else besides each other, and start dating. They give the webshow to Gibby, who keeps it going in Carly's loving memory.
    ........?????
    I'm scared...
    Well that WOULD make for a hell of a finale...
    LOL. I laughed so hard I almost spit out the juice i was drinking. I'll think twice about bringing juice near the computer now. I like Spencer, but Carly DOES need to die. Well, not die, but get seriously ill.
    Why does everyone hate Carly? It's not like she's annoying, and she's really funny.

No they just hate creddie

I love Creddie, and Carly is my favorite charactor, shes the best actress on the show.

It's funny you're the you're the complete opposite of me. I abosulutely despise Carly and Creddie. In fact sometimes I wish Carly would die. That sounds bad I know

You only hate her because Freddie has a crush on her. The fact you wish someone on a TV show would die is pretty sad, you do know that Miranda doesn't make the script right?

TheSchwab

[25]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 11
    Seddie! That's all that i care about. That must happen. However it happens.

AwsumxChick

[26]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 5

LOL If Spencer and Ms. Benson got together, then that would make Carly and Freddie...Umm...Well I guess Ms. Benson would be Carly's sister in law and Spencer would be Freddie's step dad lol oh wow that would be weird lol, but oh so funny in a weird way....Anyway I picture it turning out like this, the last episode would be totally epic, this is how I picture how the promo on t.v would turn out.....The narrator would begin saying "The LAST icarly web show!"....*shows Sam, Carly and Freddie in the studio.*..."The BIGGEST icarly broadcast YET!"...*shows Carly and Sam with lots of confetti*..."What could go wrong?"...*shows Nevel Spinning around in his awesome black leathered chair while saying "This time they WILL rue the day, muhahaha!"*.....* The clip then shows, Carly, Freddie, and Sam screaming at some weird random place like the middle of the jungle*....Then shows a clip of Spencer hanging upside down from the ceiling with a rope around his foot and Chuck whacking him with a pot roast....Then the narrator says "Who will save them now?"....Then shows a clip of Ms. Benson with her big first aid kit, then shows a clip of Gibby with his shirt off styling his hair....Then for the major cliff hanger depending on what ship they go with ( which because I am a seddie shipper I'm gonna go with that) I see the narrator saying..."And last but not least..." And then shows a clip of Sam and Freddie leaning in for a kiss...And then cut scene, the the narrator begins again "Don't forget this all new icarly episode Saturday 8/7 central, you wont believe your eyes!"....LOL...

Markham89

[27]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    AwsumxChick wrote:

LOL If Spencer and Ms. Benson got together, then that would make Carly and Freddie...Umm...Well I guess Ms. Benson would be Carly's sister in law and Spencer would be Freddie's step dad lol oh wow that would be weird lol, but oh so funny in a weird way....Anyway I picture it turning out like this, the last episode would be totally epic, this is how I picture how the promo on t.v would turn out.....The narrator would begin saying "The LAST icarly web show!"....*shows Sam, Carly and Freddie in the studio.*..."The BIGGEST icarly broadcast YET!"...*shows Carly and Sam with lots of confetti*..."What could go wrong?"...*shows Nevel Spinning around in his awesome black leathered chair while saying "This time they WILL rue the day, muhahaha!"*.....* The clip then shows, Carly, Freddie, and Sam screaming at some weird random place like the middle of the jungle*....Then shows a clip of Spencer hanging upside down from the ceiling with a rope around his foot and Chuck whacking him with a pot roast....Then the narrator says "Who will save them now?"....Then shows a clip of Ms. Benson with her big first aid kit, then shows a clip of Gibby with his shirt off styling his hair....Then for the major cliff hanger depending on what ship they go with ( which because I am a seddie shipper I'm gonna go with that) I see the narrator saying..."And last but not least..." And then shows a clip of Sam and Freddie leaning in for a kiss...And then cut scene, the the narrator begins again "Don't forget this all new icarly episode Saturday 8/7 central, you wont believe your eyes!"....LOL...

I nearly died when I read that.... that would be a rocking ending!!! omg, that would be awesome XD

Markham89

[30]Jul 15, 2009

AwsumxChick wrote:
    LOL haha well with whatever they end up doing with the last icarly episode, I know it's gonna be ground breaking lol It's one of those episodes thats gonna make you go buy all the seasons on dvd at your local walmart so you can keep watching all the episodes from start to finish lol....And how much you do wanna bet, thats what there gonna end up doing with the ship?...There gonna show them getting ready to lean in for a romantic kiss or maybe like have a part where Sam's all..."Freddie, I want you to know how I really feel about you..."...And then BAM the scene will end and everyone is like "Noooooo!!!" because the episode doesnt premiere for like another 2 weeks lol

I think the Seddie shippers would go into cardiac arrest!! lol. I'd have my doctor on speed dial. haha. XD If Sam and Freddie shared an actual romantic moment, fireworks would be heard around the world rofl.

AwsumxChick

[32]Jul 15, 2009
    Markham89 wrote:

AwsumxChick wrote:
    LOL haha well with whatever they end up doing with the last icarly episode, I know it's gonna be ground breaking lol It's one of those episodes thats gonna make you go buy all the seasons on dvd at your local walmart so you can keep watching all the episodes from start to finish lol....And how much you do wanna bet, thats what there gonna end up doing with the ship?...There gonna show them getting ready to lean in for a romantic kiss or maybe like have a part where Sam's all..."Freddie, I want you to know how I really feel about you..."...And then BAM the scene will end and everyone is like "Noooooo!!!" because the episode doesnt premiere for like another 2 weeks lol

I think the Seddie shippers would go into cardiac arrest!! lol. I'd have my doctor on speed dial. haha. XD If Sam and Freddie shared an actual romantic moment, fireworks would be heard around the world rofl.

Agreed! lol, I just have a feeling that something to that effect is going to happen at the very end of icarly, I'm not sure how it will exactly go down, and I know it probably wont be all to mushy lol...I personally think if seddie does happen in the room that this is how it will go down...

Sam: Freddie I like you. Point blank. Do you like me? If so, then you better spit it out, because mama doesn't like to wait.

Freddie: Well yes I do and...

Sam: Good. So your my boyfriend, but that is only a title. Actions speak lounder then words, so show me how much you like me and make me some muffins.

Freddie: But I..

Sam: There's no I in team work Benson. You make me food, and maybe at the end of the day I might just give you the one thing your AV buddies will never have.

Freddie: *makes sexy eye browels wiggle* And whats that?

Sam: The satisfaction of calling me your girlfriend. Now hurry those muffins aren't going to cook themselves! lol

Carly looks and tells Spencer: Ah I can feel the love in this room. lol cut scene

lol I would love it to be more romantic but I don't know exactly how much more romantic icarly would get ha

Markham89

[33]Jul 15, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

AwsumxChick wrote:

Agreed! lol, I just have a feeling that something to that effect is going to happen at the very end of icarly, I'm not sure how it will exactly go down, and I know it probably wont be all to mushy lol...I personally think if seddie does happen in the room that this is how it will go down...

Sam: Freddie I like you. Point blank. Do you like me? If so, then you better spit it out, because mama doesn't like to wait.

Sam: Good. So your my boyfriend, but that is only a title. Actions speak lounder then words, so show me how much you like me and make me some muffins.

Sam: There's no I in team work Benson. You make me food, and maybe at the end of the day I might just give you the one thing your AV buddies will never have.

Sam: The satisfaction of calling me your girlfriend. Now hurry those muffins aren't going to cook themselves! lol

Carly looks and tells Spencer: Ah I can feel the love in this room. lol cut scene

lol I would love it to be more romantic but I don't know exactly how much more romantic icarly would get ha

if Carly gets to make out on the show, they should let Sam and Freddie. lol. Even if it's just once XD Obviously Dan can write a semi-romantic scene, AKA iKiss =] lol.

AwsumxChick

[34]Jul 16, 2009
    Markham89 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

AwsumxChick wrote:

if Carly gets to make out on the show, they should let Sam and Freddie. lol. Even if it's just once XD Obviously Dan can write a semi-romantic scene, AKA iKiss =] lol.

ha if we got a makeout scene between Sam and Freddie, I think that would be it for all the seddie shippers, we would all die from a massive heart attack of happiness LOL....And yeah I'm hoping they do make it romantic, it can still be Sam and Freddie-ish lol but still it needs to be romantic!

schillingklaus

[35]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 12

Carly goes to London, where her father is the boss of the American Airforce delegation. Thgere she meets Dustin Brooks, son of an American businessman.

Carly likes Dustin, and they are going to marry. Sam, Freddie, and Spencer go to London for the wedding.

Sam accepts grudgingly tio be Carly's honour maid - it turns out that she had been Dustin's ex-girlfriend.

Freddie accepts grudgingly to be Dustin's best man - he still has soime crush on Carly.

Sam catches the bouquet, Freddie catches the garter. They have to dance the traditional opening dance.

Wigged Nevel plays the wedding march on the piano. Then he makes the wedding cake explode, releasing a fireworks to which Sam and Freddie kiss again. They are shown exchanging engagement rings.

Special guests: Dan Schneider as Carly's dad, Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks, Roarke Critchlow as Dustin's dad, Sandra Robinson as Dustin's mom, Prince (or King) Charles as himself.

Markham89

[36]Jul 16, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

AwsumxChick wrote:

ha if we got a makeout scene between Sam and Freddie, I think that would be it for all the seddie shippers, we would all die from a massive heart attack of happiness LOL....And yeah I'm hoping they do make it romantic, it can still be Sam and Freddie-ish lol but still it needs to be romantic!

I think Dan could throw in some romance. lol. It's not like he hasn't done it in his other shows, right!? I think the love hate relationships are interesting to watch. You see the characters grow, and find a common ground to respect eachother on. Then it just grows from there

taillow22

[37]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    schillingklaus wrote:

Carly goes to London, where her father is the boss of the American Airforce delegation. Thgere she meets Dustin Brooks, son of an American businessman.

Carly likes Dustin, and they are going to marry. Sam, Freddie, and Spencer go to London for the wedding.

Sam accepts grudgingly tio be Carly's honour maid - it turns out that she had been Dustin's ex-girlfriend.

Freddie accepts grudgingly to be Dustin's best man - he still has soime crush on Carly.

Sam catches the bouquet, Freddie catches the garter. They have to dance the traditional opening dance.

Wigged Nevel plays the wedding march on the piano. Then he makes the wedding cake explode, releasing a fireworks to which Sam and Freddie kiss again. They are shown exchanging engagement rings.

Special guests: Dan Schneider as Carly's dad, Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks, Roarke Critchlow as Dustin's dad, Sandra Robinson as Dustin's mom, Prince (or King) Charles as himself.

thats amazing

Uranium_OJ

[38]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 6
    goodgirl528 wrote:
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    Carly and Spencer are violently murdered. At the funeral, Sam and Freddie realize they have no one else besides each other, and start dating. They give the webshow to Gibby, who keeps it going in Carly's loving memory.
    ........?????
    I'm scared...
    Well that WOULD make for a hell of a finale...
    LOL. I laughed so hard I almost spit out the juice i was drinking. I'll think twice about bringing juice near the computer now. I like Spencer, but Carly DOES need to die. Well, not die, but get seriously ill.
    Why does everyone hate Carly? It's not like she's annoying, and she's really funny.

No they just hate creddie

I love Creddie, and Carly is my favorite charactor, shes the best actress on the show.

I love both seddie and creddie

I don't hate Creddie. I don't hate Carly just because I simply prefer seddie over creddie. That's just ignorance to think something like that. Carly is a goody two shoes who thinks she's funny when she brings absolutely nothing to the show. Seriously...nada. At least in MY opinion. Together, however, all three of the main characters have loads of chemistry and that's why I watch iCarly. Although I love seddie, I wouldn't hate it if creddie got together.

nintendo401

[39]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    VergoMax for villians you forgot Lubert, Jocelyn(from imake sam girly) Doug Toter(from ifence) and Stu Stimmbler A.K.A Spanky

nintendo401

[40]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 1

sorry about the double post but i forgot to mention Jonah,The Deka shoe company, The Dingo Channel, Ms. Briggs, and Mr. Howard

and this idea came to me

to counter nevel gathering enemies the icarly gang could recruit all their friends they made through out the show like Jake, Gibby, Duke, Sasha Striker, David Archuleta, Fred, Jackson Colt, Griffin and others