We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Create your own Series Finale for iCarly

Vergomax

[1]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 15
    My idea is an hour long special where Nevel gathers every enemy the iCarly team have made over the course of the show, like Chuck, Ms. Ackerman, Wade Collins, Kyoko and Yuki, Valerie and Missy (let me know if I'm missing anyone), and they form an allience to get rid of iCarly for good. I was thinking it could be called, "iForm an Allience" or "iGet Rid of iCarly".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[2]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 37
    For me, the only way to end the show is to have an episode where iCarly ends. Like maybe they all move on. iAm Done, or something. Of course, they would all want to be done or something, otherwise i see the finale as a really sad episode.
    Edited on 07/12/2009 6:30pm
    Edited 2 total times.

taillow22

[3]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Carly and Spencer are violently murdered. At the funeral, Sam and Freddie realize they have no one else besides each other, and start dating. They give the webshow to Gibby, who keeps it going in Carly's loving memory.

katywishing100

[4]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    taillow22 wrote:
    Carly and Spencer are violently murdered. At the funeral, Sam and Freddie realize they have no one else besides each other, and start dating. They give the webshow to Gibby, who keeps it going in Carly's loving memory.

........?????

that70sguy92

[5]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

........?????
    I'm scared...

iCarly317

[6]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 13
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

........?????
    I'm scared...
    Well that WOULD make for a hell of a finale...

Uranium_OJ

[7]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 6
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

........?????
    I'm scared...

LOL. I laughed so hard I almost spit out the juice i was drinking. I'll think twice about bringing juice near the computer now. I like Spencer, but Carly DOES need to die. Well, not die, but get seriously ill.

Okay, anyways. I agree that a good idea for a series finale would be ending iCarly. That's perfect. Honestly, how long do they thing they can drag a webshow on? Sam and Freddie should realize they have feelings for each other, and Carly, well...I don't know about her. I guess she could find her true love in Gibby. Oh, and Mrs. Benson and Spencer should get together. LOL.

taillow22

[8]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 11
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

........?????
    I'm scared...

Thank you!

that70sguy92

[9]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

........?????
    I'm scared...

LOL. I laughed so hard I almost spit out the juice i was drinking. I'll think twice about bringing juice near the computer now. I like Spencer, but Carly DOES need to die. Well, not die, but get seriously ill.
    Why does everyone hate Carly? It's not like she's annoying, and she's really funny.

goodgirl528

[10]Jul 14, 2009

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    ........?????
    I'm scared...
    Why does everyone hate Carly? It's not like she's annoying, and she's really funny.

No they just hate creddie

ImSoLucky

[11]Jul 14, 2009

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    ........?????
    I'm scared...

We hate her because she's little miss perfect and she is annoying. I know that I definately hate her a lot.

Anyways, my idea for the series finale is ending iCarly for good and Sam and Freddie start dating.

Edited on 07/14/2009 1:46pm

Weekend24

[12]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    Vergomax wrote:
    My idea is an hour long special where Nevel gathers every enemy the iCarly team have made over the course of the show, like Chuck, Ms. Ackerman, Wade Collins, Kyoko and Yuki, Valerie and Missy (let me know if I'm missing anyone), and they form an allience to get rid of iCarly for good. I was thinking it could be called, "iForm an Allience" or "iGet Rid of iCarly".
    i agree! I think that this is a good idea lol. i can definately see them either taking carly hostage and forcing her to stop icarly or say something on air somehow. Then the seddie part of my brain wants them to lock freddie and sam in a closet or somewhere together.

Weekend24

[13]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    QUOTE="Vergomax"]My idea is an hour long special where Nevel gathers every enemy the iCarly team have made over the course of the show, like Chuck, Ms. Ackerman, Wade Collins, Kyoko and Yuki, Valerie and Missy (let me know if I'm missing anyone), and they form an allience to get rid of iCarly for good. I was thinking it could be called, "iForm an Allience" or "iGet Rid of iCarly".[/QUOTE] i agree! I think that this is a good idea lol. i can definately see them either taking carly hostage and forcing her to stop icarly or say something on air that will make people stop watching somehow. Then the seddie part of my brain wants them to lock freddie and sam in a closet

GloryxxAngel

[14]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 4
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    ........?????
    I'm scared...

I love Creddie, and Carly is my favorite charactor, shes the best actress on the show.

ImSoLucky

[15]Jul 14, 2009
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    ........?????
    I'm scared...

I love Creddie, and Carly is my favorite charactor, shes the best actress on the show.

It's funny you're the you're the complete opposite of me. I abosulutely despise Carly and Creddie. In fact sometimes I wish Carly would die. That sounds bad I know

iCarly317

[16]Jul 14, 2009
    ImSoLucky wrote:
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    ........?????
    I'm scared...

It's funny you're the you're the complete opposite of me. I abosulutely despise Carly and Creddie. In fact sometimes I wish Carly would die. That sounds bad I know

Stupid is what it sounds like to me. I don't see how the hell you can hate the main character, but ok. Your opinion, not mine.

tj_eatsfrylock

[17]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 3

futuramarama wrote:
    For me, the only way to end the show is to have an episode where iCarly ends. Like maybe they all move on. iAm Done, or something. Of course, they would all want to be done or something, otherwise i see the finale as a really sad episode.

i can picture that being the finale. like maybe its the end of high school when this all ends, and they all part their ways. sad. i have 2 ideas. one is sad and one is just happy.

1. carly and spencers dad comes back to seattle. when they think that he is finally settled and they have their dad back again, he has to move bases. carly is angry because shes tired of living without a dad, so her dad makes a proposition of bring her with him to the next base. just like the past episode, spencer, freddie, and sam team up to make her stay. but in the end, carly actually chooses to move with her dad with maybe spencer getting another apartment near their base. it can be called iMove, iWant My Dad.

2. i also really like the first idea in which nevel teams up to take down icarly. that would be hilarious.

i also thought of this one idea (may be crazy), but something in the internet world happens, but carly and nevel HAVE to genuinely team up together to save the internet. also, i want to see carly and nevel kiss in the final episode just for kicks. that would be funny!! it could be called, iFinally Partner with Nevel.

Edited on 07/14/2009 8:34pm

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[18]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 5
    tj_eatsfrylock wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

i can picture that being the finale. like maybe its the end of high school when this all ends, and they all part their ways. sad. i have 2 ideas. one is sad and one is just happy.

1. carly and spencers dad comes back to seattle. when they think that he is finally settled and they have their dad back again, he has to move bases. carly is angry because shes tired of living without a dad, so her dad makes a proposition of bring her with him to the next base. just like the past episode, spencer, freddie, and sam team up to make her stay. but in the end, carly actually chooses to move with her dad with maybe spencer getting another apartment near their base. it can be called iMove, iWant My Dad.

2. i also really like the first idea in which nevel teams up to take down icarly. that would be hilarious.

i also thought of this one idea (may be crazy), but something in the internet world happens, but carly and nevel HAVE to genuinely team up together to save the internet. also, i want to see carly and nevel kiss in the final episode just for kicks. that would be funny!! it could be called, iFinally Partner with Nevel.

I really like #1 though I doubt Dan will go that route. But if he did, I'm sure he would make it a funny & touching finale.

goodgirl528

[19]Jul 15, 2009
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    ........?????
    I'm scared...

I love both seddie and creddie

Markham89

[20]Jul 15, 2009
    • level: 4

I think an awesome end to the show would be as they're graduating high school. Carly gets accepted to some super awesome school, like harvard or yale, princeton. (Something like that) lol. And I can see Freddie forced to make a final decision on who he wants. Maybe his college choice will effect who he ends up with? And Spencer and Ms. Benson fall for eachother