We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

CBiFF Thread

Obiwan456

[1]May 26, 2009
    • level: 12

Andrea, do not lock or delete this please. iSpin is ignored, it needs locked.

This is to discuss CBiFF, ask questions, whatever.

And please I beg you do not lock this, please. This is a real thing that doesnt fit anywhere else. Especially not iSpin.

So feel free to talk about CBiFF.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ImSoLucky

[2]May 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    Obiwan456 wrote:

And please I beg you do not lock this, please. This is a real thing that doesnt fit anywhere else. Especially not iSpin.

Ummm....okay, I know I'll probably sound dumb after I ask this, but what is CBiFF?

Obiwan456

[3]May 27, 2009
    ImSoLucky wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

Ummm....okay, I know I'll probably sound dumb after I ask this, but what is CBiFF?

actually you dont sound dumb, because only the most frequent people here know what it means.

CBiFF: Coalition for Better iCarly FanFiction

I started this to get better fanfiction for iCarly, mainly more non-ship. The link to the site is on my profile.

shybaby13

[4]May 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    So it's mainly non-ship? Does that mean that stories that do have a little bit of shipping have a lesser chance of being approved? I don't think that having a ship in a fic makes it all less of a good story! Even the real show itself has a little bit of shipping. (But not to the extent fanfics have.)

Obiwan456

[5]May 27, 2009

shybaby13 wrote:
    So it's mainly non-ship? Does that mean that stories that do have a little bit of shipping have a lesser chance of being approved? I don't think that having a ship in a fic makes it all less of a good story! Even the real show itself has a little bit of shipping. (But not to the extent fanfics have.)

Well I mean, if it hints at it without being blatant, ok its still non-ship, like even one of my stories was seen as Seddie though it wasnt so......

I mean if it is an OOC, unbelievable story, no. I'm deciding whether to go no ship at all or not, though in the end it will probably be good, very good Seddie, Creddie, or extremely good Spam, would be accepted. But carly/sam, and cam or and slash, no not at all

shybaby13

[6]May 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    So if there was an about average no-ship story, you'd accept it, but not an average story with a ship? The ones with ships have to blow your socks off before you'll accept them?

Obiwan456

[7]May 27, 2009

shybaby13 wrote:
    So if there was an about average no-ship story, you'd accept it, but not an average story with a ship? The ones with ships have to blow your socks off before you'll accept them?

okay it was originally made to get more non-ship seeing as there is a huge lack of them on ff.net. no if it was average, not really that good, it would not be accepted. the only one that would have to blow my socks off is spam, because that still doesnt seem right to me

AndreaMSkate

[8]May 27, 2009
    • level: 49
    I'm not allowing this thread, stop making them. It's basically just advertising whatever this CBiff is, and that's a TOS violation.
    Edited on 05/27/2009 7:32pm