We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Caleb's Fortunes

Fireofnature

[1]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 13

The fact that Nora's coming back was predicted inspired this thread that could potentially turn hilarious XD. Any thoughts on what fortunes could possibly come true in future episodes?

What are the chances Spencer goes to some kind of gamer cosplay or something and meets a girl dressed up as an alien and then eventually she is his wife XD XD They have a daughter named "Alllie" Or maybe he joins an MMORPG and that happens, bwahhaha

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[2]Sep 6, 2011
    • level: 16
    When did he predict Nora coming back?

Fireofnature

[3]Sep 6, 2011
    *sigh* Go to iCarly.com, read Carly's blog about Caleb's Ten predictions, then get back to me. The first one was "The crazy chick who kidnapped the iCarlys will get out of jail and kidnap them again" something to that extent.

pscf3

[4]Sep 6, 2011
    Oh, I don't really read that or consider it cannon. Mostly because Dan doesn't write it. But anyway......

vanillacupcakes

[5]Sep 6, 2011
    So far all web content has been consistent with the show. Despite that, it doesn't seem like Caleb is from the future...just one lucky prediction.

Haha, I don't really have many predictions of my own. I'm not that clever.

pixarprincess

[6]Sep 9, 2011
    If California ends up underwater, like Caleb says, I'm moving to Orlando when it happens; at least I can still live near a Disney park.

Other than that concern, it would be cool if Carly ended up being VP of the US. But wait- how does Caleb know about Justin Bieber anyway? Do they have internet access in Troubled Waters or something?

Caleb: Four years from now, Virginia and West Virginia will merge, and become one HUGE Virginia!"

pscf3

[7]Sep 9, 2011
    That JB thing is WHY I don't consider the website cannon. That would suck if it was actually in the show. I mean, if he becomes president, then I'm packing my bags and headin for Canada. Or cancun. :p