We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Be ok with Sarly?

Be ok with Sarly?

gryffinval7890

[141]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 12
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    Exactly, I 100% agree with that. I don't know see how it's gross. By people meaning "gross", I think they are in detest of Gay

really.. i don't think its gross at all either... people have preferances.. thats all...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[142]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 49
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    Exactly, I 100% agree with that. I don't know see how it's gross. By people meaning "gross", I think they are in detest of Gay

really.. i don't think its gross at all either... people have preferances.. thats all...

I don't know who it was that said people would think it was gross...I know it wasn't me. But anyway, I am certain the idea would not be greeted with open arms by a lot of people.

gryffinval7890

[143]Jun 30, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

I don't know who it was that said people would think it was gross...I know it wasn't me. But anyway, I am certain the idea would not be greeted with open arms by a lot of people.

well yeah, i know it wouldn't be accepted on Nick, but we're just saying that its not like its something unnatural... we think its a shame that it wouldn't be accepted... maybe in the distant future it would be... i mean, its just brainwashing sort of stuff that makes people thinks its gross, ya know? in my household its "live and let live to the fullest.. as long as it doesn't hurt anyone".. ya know?

and it has been said on this thread that its "gross".. but yeah..

insomniac360

[144]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    IMO, Sarly's all right. Still, I can't help but feel a little unnerved when hearing that kids shows have slash pairings. And I'm not against gay people. I feel they deserve to be equal to straight people. In fact, one of my favorite shows is essentially a bunch of bisexuals solving sci-fi mysteries. But back to the point, Sarly's an okay pairing. But, it won't be canon. It just won't. Still, people shouldn't be disgusted. Sarly is not disgusting. Honestly, Sam/Spencer (Spam?) is definitely more disgusting than Sarly. So, the fandom just has to grow up.

jj91w

[145]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    insomniac360 wrote:
    IMO, Sarly's all right. Still, I can't help but feel a little unnerved when hearing that kids shows have slash pairings. And I'm not against gay people. I feel they deserve to be equal to straight people. In fact, one of my favorite shows is essentially a bunch of bisexuals solving sci-fi mysteries. But back to the point, Sarly's an okay pairing. But, it won't be canon. It just won't. Still, people shouldn't be disgusted. Sarly is not disgusting. Honestly, Sam/Spencer (Spam?) is definitely more disgusting than Sarly. So, the fandom just has to grow up.
    I agree having a Sam/Spencer paring is way more disgusting then Sarly

gryffinval7890

[146]Jul 1, 2008
    jj91w wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:

Spam is gross.. i mean.. yikes.. the age difference...not cool... definately good reasons why its illegal...

ger5632

[147]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 24

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    jj91w wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    Spam is gross.. i mean.. yikes.. the age difference...not cool... definately good reasons why its illegal...

i kinda like Spam ^^ no idea why, but i think their characters are cute. besides, i dont think its illegal. many people(especially women) marries older opposite sex. but you dont see them getting arrested. another thing is, i dont why, but im against gays(So so so sorry!) But its my opinion i mean its kinda weird to marry the same sex as you. The problems are that you would probably adopt kids and then when your kid calls father, it causes confusion. :s But! Sarly is just plain weird. never seen them like those kinda 'sparks' thing. I mean the way they hug is seriously awkward. its not those friendly hugs. its those kinda theres alot of space the middle hug. Hope you dont quote the last few points...

j_dieterman

[148]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    NecroCharm wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    That is just sick! It's a kid show!!

Why is it sick? What is wrong being gay I am not gay but why do you find it sick?

It isnt sick and actualy to al above this isnt a kids show its a teen show but stil the fact that Carly and Sam gets together is just not right

Nature9000

[149]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    ger5632 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    jj91w wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:

i kinda like Spam ^^ no idea why, but i think their characters are cute. besides, i dont think its illegal. many people(especially women) marries older opposite sex. but you dont see them getting arrested. another thing is, i dont why, but im against gays(So so so sorry!) But its my opinion i mean its kinda weird to marry the same sex as you. The problems are that you would probably adopt kids and then when your kid calls father, it causes confusion. :s But! Sarly is just plain weird. never seen them like those kinda 'sparks' thing. I mean the way they hug is seriously awkward. its not those friendly hugs. its those kinda theres alot of space the middle hug. Hope you dont quote the last few points...

Actually it's illegal for anyone over the age of 18 to date someone who is at least 3 years younger than 18...meaning 15 and below.

ycc1988

[150]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    Actually, it's not. It's only illegal to "have carnal knowledge" of that minor. Not that I recommend any adults here to start dating little kids.

iskabibble07

[151]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Actually, it's not. It's only illegal to "have carnal knowledge" of that minor. Not that I recommend any adults here to start dating little kids.
    I agree. It seems that for most people the idea of a "ship" always ends in "doing it". Whether its spam or sarly, there can be flirting and other things go on that are not necessarily R or X rated and it works. Just because Sam might think Spencer is cute or Spencer is sweet to Sam, that doesnt mean anyone has committed a crime. And if the girls hug or seem close but it doesnt step over and become a full love affair, isnt that still Sarly? maybe not or maybe so.

AndreaMSkate

[152]Jul 2, 2008
    jj91w wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:

Yeah. I'd find Spam revolting..

rockon45

[153]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 15
    I'd feel really awkward if Jeannette (idk how to spell)was reading this...

cheetahboy14

[154]Jul 3, 2008
    garnergeek wrote:

WOW! Are you kidding me! I'm not against gay people, I go to an Arts school where there are a lot of gay kids... UM YEAH BUT THIS IS A KIDS SHOW!!!! You just don't show two girls or boys (especially if they are like, 12-15 or whatever) kissing. Parents are NOT gonna like that.

Again, not againt gay people AT all, but this is a show geared to like 6-13 year olds, it's just wrong to show same gender love/kissing on a childrens show, sorry.

AND the world plus television is still very close-minded. I really don't see this happening at all. Also, being gay is not a joke, a lot of people take it very serious and it doesn't belong on a show like this.

Sorry for being so WOW about it, I was just shocked when I saw the thread.

ur right

cheetahboy14

[155]Jul 3, 2008
    omg spencer is way to old for sam hes 26 and shes like 13,that would be disgusting,like anna nicloe smith and her 80yo husband

ThereGoesHalo3

[156]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 32
    Can everyone just forget the fact about "it's a children show" and just discuss about Sarly.

AndreaMSkate

[157]Jul 3, 2008
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:
    Can everyone just forget the fact about "it's a children show" and just discuss about Sarly.

As long as it's not violating any portion of the TOS, they can discuss what they wish with regards to iCarly and Sarly.

There isn't really anything specific to discuss about Sarly in the first place.

gryffinval7890

[159]Jul 4, 2008
    ThereGoesHalo3 wrote:

thats right peoples.... this is just a discussion, we're not trying to start a petition to make Sarly happen.. i know i wouldn't... not because im against it, but because im a Seddie... if there wasn't a Freddie...then maaaaaybe... honestly, cuz i can't really see them together... they just don't mesh....

Seddie on the other hand....lol!

cheetahboy14

[160]Jul 4, 2008
    what do u guys think about freddie and spencer being together?