We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Be ok with Sarly?

Be ok with Sarly?

NecroCharm

[1]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 7
    Since there is talk of sam and freddie and freddie and carly....How would you guys feel about Sarly? How would you react to Carly and Sam dating.
    Edited on 04/11/2008 2:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abz08

[2]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    Whoops... I think I pressed the wrong button. I meant to put 'Yeah, be cool.'

I can see it. Moreso than Seddie, actually. *shrug*

yugaton88

[3]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 22
    That is just sick! It's a kid show!!

NecroCharm

[4]Apr 11, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    Whoops... I think I pressed the wrong button. I meant to put 'Yeah, be cool.' I can see it. Moreso than Seddie, actually. *shrug*

Sam being a lesbian wouldn't shock anybody. But this is a kids show and I doubt anybody will do an lesbian couple for another 100 years. Be interesting.

NecroCharm

[5]Apr 11, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:

Why is it sick? What is wrong being gay I am not gay but why do you find it sick?

yugaton88

[6]Apr 11, 2008
    NecroCharm wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    Whoops... I think I pressed the wrong button. I meant to put 'Yeah, be cool.' I can see it. Moreso than Seddie, actually. *shrug*

Sam being a lesbian wouldn't shock anybody. But this is a kids show and I doubt anybody will do an lesbian couple for another 100 years. Be interesting.

Sam is NOT a lesbian. God, lol. It would be kinda funny for like, a MINUTE!! But c'mon!!!! Get realistic.

NecroCharm

[7]Apr 11, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    NecroCharm wrote:

abz08 wrote:

Sam is NOT a lesbian. God, lol. It would be kinda funny for like, a MINUTE!! But c'mon!!!! Get realistic.

How do you know she isn't Bi? She grabbed Carly's butt and Carly didn't seem to insulted. Why are you so against this?

yugaton88

[8]Apr 11, 2008
    NecroCharm wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

Why is it sick? What is wrong being gay I am not gay but why do you find it sick?

It's sick. They're best friends, both girls. I'm okay with gays, but to think about a possibility of them on a TVY7 show, it's just not right to even see that as the slightest of 'funny' or 'cute'. Any parent would sue Nickelodeon immediately! Nickelodeon would avoid lawsuites I'm sure.

yugaton88

[9]Apr 11, 2008
    NecroCharm wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    NecroCharm wrote:

abz08 wrote:

How do you know she isn't Bi? She grabbed Carly's butt and Carly didn't seem to insulted. Why are you so against this?

It's called COMEDY! The writers just slipped that in that episode to be funny. It's not like Sam looks at Carly like she wants to do her.

NecroCharm

[10]Apr 11, 2008

yugaton88 wrote:
    NecroCharm wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:
    It's sick. They're best friends, both girls. I'm okay with gays, but to think about a possibility of them on a TVY7 show, it's just not right to even see that as the slightest of 'funny' or 'cute'. Any parent would sue Nickelodeon immediately! Nickelodeon would avoid lawsuites I'm sure.

But it's ok for a straight couple on a TVY7 show? What is the difference other than they are gay There is no difference other than that.

yugaton88

[11]Apr 11, 2008
    NecroCharm wrote:

yugaton88 wrote:
    NecroCharm wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

But it's ok for a straight couple on a TVY7 show? What is the difference other than they are gay There is no difference other than that.

How old ARE you? Do you think that would be SUITABLE on a TVY7 show??

NecroCharm

[12]Apr 11, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:

It's called COMEDY! The writers just slipped that in that episode to be funny. It's not like Sam looks at Carly like she wants to do her.

They also throw things in that hint at aspects of the character that they are either building to or just don't want to mention straight out. Like spongebob being gay which is obvious.

yugaton88

[14]Apr 11, 2008
    NecroCharm wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

They also throw things in that hint at aspects of the character that they are either building to or just don't want to mention straight out. Like spongebob being gay which is obvious.

Comedy once more. You're just overanalyzing it.

NecroCharm

[19]Apr 11, 2008
    I am 27 and you haven't answered anything. You have yet to state why this not appropriate for a young age group that in real life is around gays, I'd bet some viewers have gay parents and sibs. So other than insults you have given nothing.