We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

A viewer submitted iCarly episode contest (Anddo u thinkDan should hangout here)

xiaxia123

[1]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 4

Don't you think it would just AWESOME, if actually Dan schneider makes a contest inwhich us viewers submit episode plots to him, and the winner's idea gets made into a real episode. I just wish theres someway to get this to Dan. I think he should hang out here in this forums and listen to our complaints/compliments/feedback. It's not hard to find. I found out by googling icarly forums and this is the first result.

Edited on 03/06/2010 4:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iCarly317

[2]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 13
    He's been here before and never seemed to have come back. For all we know, he could still be watching every post we make, but that's pretty unlikely.

Aprilshakira

[3]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 10
    iCarly317 wrote:
    He's been here before and never seemed to have come back. For all we know, he could still be watching every post we make, but that's pretty unlikely.

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Dan's been here before?! WHEN?! HOW? WHY? WHAT?

marcdragicevic

[4]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 21
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Don't you think it would just AWESOME, if actually Dan schneider makes a contest inwhich us viewers submit episode plots to him, and the winner's idea gets made into a real episode. I just wish theres someway to get this to Dan. I think he should hang out here in this forums and listen to our complaints/compliments/feedback. It's not hard to find. I found out by googling icarly forums and this is the first result.

For legal reasons, Dan cannot read your scripts.