We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

The Show

AllieAllie

[21]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 22

I'm looking forward to this, it looks like its going to be pretty awesome. IDK about it being more mature but like Ed said Bryke said that it just has different mature issues from the origional show. I doubt it will be anything like the movie; Shyamalan messed up the show pretty bad and didn't stick to a lot of things that people loved from Avatar. Plus there was bad acting and dialogue. Bryke probably won't do any of that.

Edited on 09/17/2010 9:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

darkbender24

[22]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 12

Anybody wondering how the main characters died? I hope they explain it. anybody have any guesses.

AllieAllie

[23]Dec 16, 2010

It was probably from old age

shadowclone7290

[24]Jan 2, 2011
    • level: 10
    darkbender24 wrote:

Anybody wondering how the main characters died? I hope they explain it. anybody have any guesses.

They have said there should be some flashback episodes and nobody should worry about this being only 12 episodes the original series was only originally scheduled for 13 episodes but because of popular response we got like 61 episodes instead so don't worry we may have another full series on our hands

piranhapete

[25]Jan 4, 2011
    • level: 11
    I'm not disappointed by less humor. Comically speaking, the first season was viciously witty, but after that the humor felt very forced and awkwardly done. I probably won't miss it.

edmasterchaos

[26]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 41
    piranhapete wrote:
    I'm not disappointed by less humor. Comically speaking, the first season was viciously witty, but after that the humor felt very forced and awkwardly done. I probably won't miss it.
    O:

Bunnygirl

[27]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 10
    ...I'm just popping back into this thread to say something that needs to be in the show: One of Zuko's kids (male or female) had better be named Mako. It'd be a sweet tribute to him, and it could work as a Fire Nation name, even if it doesn't have a 'Z' in it.

edmasterchaos

[28]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 41
    Bunnygirl wrote:
    ...I'm just popping back into this thread to say something that needs to be in the show: One of Zuko's kids (male or female) had better be named Mako. It'd be a sweet tribute to him, and it could work as a Fire Nation name, even if it doesn't have a 'Z' in it.
    If that happens, i will shed a happy tear.

AllieAllie

[29]Jan 7, 2011

edmasterchaos wrote:
    Bunnygirl wrote:

Yeah that would be pretty sweet

ross93

[30]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 14
    AllieAllie wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    Bunnygirl wrote:

Yeah that would be pretty sweet

i totally agree! also does anyone else think theres gonna be another plot to over throw the city, i mean they did BSS but now maybe this city? i dunno i just think this.

elementavatar14

[31]Feb 25, 2011
    • level: 8

edmasterchaos wrote:
    piranhapete wrote:
    O:

to be honest, i agree with you. the third seasons humor was extremel awkward. the second season pulled off some good stuff and the first season was great. the third season was deffinitly childishy humor, but then again its on Nick so u cant expect too much.