We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Season 1 Book 2: Official Predictions and Pre-season Discussion

RaizenYusuke

[41]Aug 16, 2013
    • level: 28
    I'm really excited now that was have an exact date. Only 4 more weeks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AllieAllie

[42]Aug 18, 2013
    • level: 22

Yeah, and no its not on a Saturday morning so I have to force myself to wake up for episodes.

teenj12

[43]Aug 21, 2013
    • level: 26
    AllieAllie wrote:

Yeah, and no its not on a Saturday morning so I have to force myself to wake up for episodes.

Lol this. My sister would always have to wake me up to catch the episodes too.

Fourarms10

[44]Aug 26, 2013
    • level: 24
    Unfortunately, we might not be finding out who Lin's father is along with who Zuko's daughter and wife are. But even then, there has to be a reason as to why Zuko's alive.

RaizenYusuke

[45]Aug 27, 2013
    Fourarms10 wrote:
    Unfortunately, we might not be finding out who Lin's father is along with who Zuko's daughter and wife are. But even then, there has to be a reason as to why Zuko's alive.
    I feel like those are plots for future books. If they aren't answered in this book we might see them later in the other 2 books. Zuko's daughter could easily be introduced at any time because she is the Fire Lord. If a potential threat could easily bring the leaders of the four or five nations together. We're already getting to me Kya and Bumi in book 2, so I'm confident we'll see or learn things like Lin's father, what happened to Sokka, meet old Zuko, Zuko's daughter etc.

SPDShadowRanger

[46]Aug 28, 2013
    • level: 72
    It was already confirmed that Lin's father will be revealed, it's just when. And since we are going to see the Air Temples this season and have already seen the Southern Water Tribe, I'm sure we'll get to see Zuko and his daughter in the Fire Nation eventually.

And we don't need to know how Sokka died really.

Fourarms10

[47]Aug 30, 2013
    ^^I hope you're right. That would be a nice way to fill up some holes.

^Maybe. As for how Sokka and the others died, I just want to know if they lived long enough to meet Korra. Especially Toph. I'm just disappointed that many of these characters probably didn't make it into their mid 80s even though many other characters we met did. Now if they were murdered, then that would be understandable.

teenj12

[48]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 26
    I agree that how the others died isn't really important. What I want to know is who's still alive. Katara of course, but it's strange that everyone else is dead. Would have really liked to see an old woman Toph .

Fourarms10

[49]Sep 1, 2013
    teenj12 wrote:
    I agree that how the others died isn't really important. What I want to know is who's still alive. Katara of course, but it's strange that everyone else is dead. Would have really liked to see an old woman Toph .
    Don't forget Zuko. He's still traveling the world somewhere. Ok maybe when these guys died isn't important, but it's still something some of us want to know.

SPDShadowRanger

[50]Sep 2, 2013
    • level: 72
    teenj12 wrote:

Just Katara and Zuko.

RaizenYusuke

[51]Sep 3, 2013
    I didn't mean how Sokka died, but what happened in his life, like did he get married or have offspring or not.

Fourarms10

[52]Sep 4, 2013

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I didn't mean how Sokka died, but what happened in his life, like did he get married or have offspring or not.
    Those are some of the biggest questions that come to mind for me. Sokka has the least amount of epilogue regarding Team Avatar.

For Aang, we get "Founding Republic City, getting a statue of honor, creating Air Temple Island, and having three kids. And that's just from the top of my head.

For Katara, we get "Having three kids, becoming a grand master in the Order of the White Lotus, and becoming the Avatar's Waterbending teacher.

For Toph, we get "Teaches Metalbending, becomes Republic City's police chief, and has a daughter who also becomes chief.

For Zuko, we get "Remains Firelord for 67 years, has a daughter, founded Republic City, and is currently traveling the world."

And Sokka.....becomes Councilman for the Southern Water Tribe in Republic City. Really? That's it? No known spouse or offspring? No sword master? The only things I could guess as to what he did was name "Yue Bay" and Oogie. And that's only speculation.

Maybe they'll reveal who Zuko and Toph's spouses are. I just hope it doesn't become one of those unanswered "The World will never know" questions.

Edited on 09/04/2013 7:58pm