We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Official Korra News Thread

edmasterchaos

[141]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 41

Actually, it seems that it was actually honest hacking. Basically, the site does some fancy coding that's not too fancy for showing videos, and that coding is left in the computer's cookies. Someone took a look and found out that episode 3's code had the date of 18/4/2012, so doing a bit of hacking that person easily got to a part of the site where file names are asked for, with a program he generated directions that ended with 25/4/2012 in that day until the episode started playing for him/her, and well, less than a day later the leak fully happened.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarcolapinMar

[142]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 4
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    Nerdnot wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

Nerdnot wrote:

AllieAllie wrote:

Oh yeah, a ton of really spoilerly pics have been leaked.

THe full ep is leaked too, for those who dont wanna wait till saturday and international people

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ucukb37n5bubot

It would still be great if everyone who can can still watch it on tv on Saturday. That way Korra can get views so more episodes can be made!

Just watched it, I will have to watch on saturaday to keep myself from going crazy. Wait, I think I'm I already am from one the scenes. Need to figure out to do spoiler things.

i think its just
    ***SPOILER***

just type [ spoiler] type your spoiler [ / spoiler] without the spaces

Thanks!

Why I didnt have access to that episode on nick ??

I am assuming they took it down before it got leaked to everyone, but that didnt stop people from downloading the episode somehow. Only way to watch it is by downloading it here:

***SPOILER***

I'm not downloading it, I will just watch it this saturday.

edmasterchaos

[143]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 41

We'll know when you see the episode by your sig, heh.

shadowscott

[144]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 23

edmasterchaos wrote:

haha. that should have been:
    ***SPOILER***
    Also in regards to the Makora kiss, if you pause the video at the right time, you can see that Mako is in shock that she's kissing him,
    ***SPOILER***

Edited on 04/27/2012 5:12pm

MarcolapinMar

[145]Apr 27, 2012

shadowscott wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

***SPOILER***
    Also in regards to the Makora kiss, if you pause the video at the right time, you can see that Mako is in shock that she's kissing him,
    ***SPOILER***

who the hell is asami, now :/

MarcolapinMar

[146]Apr 27, 2012
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

shadowscott wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

***SPOILER***
    ***SPOILER***

Ohh crap, I'm f***d up

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Asami_Sato

that could be a big eventuality

shadowscott

[147]Apr 27, 2012
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

shadowscott wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

***SPOILER***
    ***SPOILER***

Ohh crap, I'm f***d up

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Asami_Sato

that could be a big eventuality

yes, but do you know who she is in the story? u havent seen the leaked ep

Kwando7

[148]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 18

Amon'splaying it smart,but why the council doesn't just employ Amon as a kind of executioner.

I'm sure there would be a few criminals out there who should have their bending taken away. Not only that but if they have him do it in public not only will that dig into his time but someone may be able to analyse the technique and find a weakness.

Aang looks badass and apparently their was someone 42 years ago who was worst then Ozai.

shadowscott

[149]Apr 27, 2012
    Kwando7 wrote:

Amon'splaying it smart,but why the council doesn't just employ Amon as a kind of executioner.

I'm sure there would be a few criminals out there who should have their bending taken away. Not only that but if they have him do it in public not only will that dig into his time but someone may be able to analyse the technique and find a weakness.

Aang looks badass and apparently their was someone 42 years ago who was worst then Ozai.

Amon doesn't want to be a part of society, he wants to tear it apart. He isnt using his powers just to rid some people of their bending, rather EVERYONE from their bending.

Kwando7

[150]Apr 27, 2012

shadowscott wrote:
    Kwando7 wrote:

Amon doesn't want to be a part of society, he wants to tear it apart. He isnt using his powers just to rid some people of their bending, rather EVERYONE from their bending.

True but it weakens his claims that the benders are trying to oppress the non-benders since he would be given a high ranking job.

Empace

[151]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 3

Kwando7 wrote:

shadowscott wrote:
    Kwando7 wrote:

True but it weakens his claims that the benders are trying to oppress the non-benders since he would be given a high ranking job.

But it also strengthens his claim that benders are oppressors in general and against non-benders in particular. If the bender government starts to choose who is allowed to bend, they imply that benders are suppose to be better people than non-benders. It would also suggest that non-benders are easier to control for the government, hence that they are easier to oppress.

Kwando7

[152]Apr 28, 2012

Empace wrote:

Kwando7 wrote:

shadowscott wrote:
    Kwando7 wrote:

But it also strengthens his claim that benders are oppressors in general and against non-benders in particular. If the bender government starts to choose who is allowed to bend, they imply that benders are suppose to be better people than non-benders. It would also suggest that non-benders are easier to control for the government, hence that they are easier to oppress.

not if those benders are exactly what Amon is talking about. It would be more of a compromise. Sure he could argue that but then again I'm sure he could find something to use as material.

MarcolapinMar

[153]Apr 28, 2012
    All right, so we had some clues about AMON's past, Korra was able to see some information of what happened as Aang, we saw Toph as a city guard, Sokka and Aang himself.

shadowscott

[154]Apr 28, 2012
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    All right, so we had some clues about AMON's past, Korra was able to see some information of what happened as Aang, we saw Toph as a city guard, Sokka and Aang himself.

clues to Amon's past? Like what? I think I missed that.

MarcolapinMar

[155]Apr 28, 2012
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

Just the flash back thing, somehow it could be related to a memory related to AMON. The piece where Aang is looks like a courthouse.

Nerdnot

[156]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 14
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

Just the flash back thing, somehow it could be related to a memory related to AMON. The piece where Aang is looks like a courthouse.
    I think it's the concle meeting. I really need to work on spelling

MarcolapinMar

[157]Apr 28, 2012
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

Maybe the council meeting, but I think that last person we see in the flashback, is AMON or can be easily related to him.

Nerdnot

[158]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 14
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

Maybe the council meeting, but I think that last person we see in the flashback, is AMON or can be easily related to him.
    Has to be related, No way that could be Amon

MarcolapinMar

[159]Apr 28, 2012
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

Huh, why no way ?

shadowscott

[160]Apr 28, 2012
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    Nerdnot wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    MarcolapinMar wrote:

yeah, i don't think they would have us look at Amon this early, it would ruin the scare factor. that's like seeing ozai in a zuko flash back before actually revealing him