We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Book 4 premiere's next month and is airing online

RaizenYusuke

[1]Sep 15, 2014
    • level: 28

I'm not sure how many people saw the article on tv.com already, but I figured the forums themselves needed a thread just in case someone didn't know. I don't think Nick is going to advertise it at all to be honest. It would suck if people missed the final season because of poor advertising. I'm surprised the premiere it coming so fast. I thought it would take a year for the crew to make it and pop it out for us to watch. I'm excited to see how the final book (I don't Nick is going to order anymore episodes) and what they have in store for us next. It hasn't been a smooth ride, but LoK has been a great series to me. The season was great for me. I expect the finish to be great.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2]Sep 21, 2014
    • level: 27
    I know right? Not even a decent heads up for season 4's premier. And I doubt will pick it up for any other season/movie, it seems with the way the network treats the series they have buyer's remorse and are just trying to get it over with asap.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Sep 23, 2014
    That is a real downer too. The Legend of Korra was a great show. It deserves its final season to be aired on television and advertised as much Avatar the Last Airbender was. I'll never understand why they took Korra off weekends. That was the perfect timeslot for it. The Avatar saga as a whole attracted viewers to NIck. I can't believe they would turn on it after all of that. Sure they LoK had rating drops, but honestly Nick only aired the show on Fridays and didn't show reruns. Unless you had Nicktoons if you missed it on Friday you missed the episode until Nick uploaded on their website.

Kwando7

[4]Sep 24, 2014
    • level: 18

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    That is a real downer too. The Legend of Korra was a great show. It deserves its final season to be aired on television and advertised as much Avatar the Last Airbender was. I'll never understand why they took Korra off weekends. That was the perfect timeslot for it. The Avatar saga as a whole attracted viewers to NIck. I can't believe they would turn on it after all of that. Sure they LoK had rating drops, but honestly Nick only aired the show on Fridays and didn't show reruns. Unless you had Nicktoons if you missed it on Friday you missed the episode until Nick uploaded on their website.

Good luck if you couldn't access there website

Kwando7

[5]Sep 27, 2014

Trailer looks amazing

***SPOILER***

qtwanderer

[6]Sep 27, 2014
    • level: 27
    The trailer does bring a few surprises and questions like

***SPOILER***

Kwando7

[7]Sep 27, 2014

Guessing that's Zuko's daughter in the trailer 1:50 next to him

RaizenYusuke

[8]Sep 27, 2014
    I was hoping the person Korra was surprised to see would be Aang, but Toph is surprising. The trailer rocked. I couldn't make head or tails of it though. It looked Mako and Bolin might have joined the White Lotus (they were wearing uniforms I think). The woman that saved Korra's dad last season confused me. I couldn't tell if they were setting her up as the villain or one of the good guys in the trailer.

Kwando7

[9]Sep 28, 2014

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I was hoping the person Korra was surprised to see would be Aang, but Toph is surprising. The trailer rocked. I couldn't make head or tails of it though. It looked Mako and Bolin might have joined the White Lotus (they were wearing uniforms I think). The woman that saved Korra's dad last season confused me. I couldn't tell if they were setting her up as the villain or one of the good guys in the trailer.

I was sceptical in thinking she'd be good,in the trailer she looks rather sinister some times, going to assume she's a bad guy. Kindof wish it would have explored the new fire nation but judging from the clothes, Korra will be staying around the earth kingdom.