We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Amon's True Identity Theory

Kwando7

[21]May 27, 2012
    • level: 18

Nerdnot wrote:
    Kwando7 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

Actually, it'd be rating suicide to put a new episode on Memorial Weekend. So blame America.

Sorry but whats Memorial Weekend?

Don't live in the states huh? Memorial Weekend is a weekend at the end of May to honor the soliders in the U.S and to remember those who have died serving our country.

Ah I see, yeah I can see why it's not on

Edited on 05/27/2012 6:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChetanPatel2

[22]May 29, 2012
    • level: 1
    My simple "theory" is that he is a simple evil guy. I dont see him being connected with the earlier series, however I do see other aspects of book one being connected such as before the end Zuko's mother will be announced so to speak...heck, contradicting to what I said someone in another thread said Amon and Zuko's mother may be related?? Anything is possible.

joshuacheng33

[23]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 1

I'm not quite sure who Amon is but I do know that if you read "The Promise," which is a comic that nickelodean produced, it will give a few hints. I haven't finished reading them but from what I have I believe that Amon has a close connection to Zuko. In the comic Zuko said that if he ever became like my father Aang should kill him. Well Zuko does start acting like his father so I'm pretty sure there is another war so I strongly believe that Amon is connected to Zuko.

Kwando7

[24]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 18

joshuacheng33 wrote:

I'm not quite sure who Amon is but I do know that if you read "The Promise," which is a comic that nickelodean produced, it will give a few hints. I haven't finished reading them but from what I have I believe that Amon has a close connection to Zuko. In the comic Zuko said that if he ever became like my father Aang should kill him. Well Zuko does start acting like his father so I'm pretty sure there is another war so I strongly believe that Amon is connected to Zuko.

Actually in the comics I think Aang is being a hypocrite, talking about the inbalance of the fire nation people living in and with Earth Kingdom people When he's in love with a water bender. There needs to be a thread about the comics

dman_dustin

[25]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 8

I don't know if this has been proposed yet, but it probably has.

But I think Amon is a bender who's trying to take away all bending so he can be the only bender, and rule the "world" after all if no one can bend, then no one would be able to stand up to him.

jegolas1973

[26]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 22

From what I've seen, I think either Tarrlok is Amon or Amon is connected to Tarrlok in some way.