We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're an Avatar Tv.Com veteran when...

xXKarisuXx

[61]May 15, 2008
    • level: 12
    You remember when "Zach Tyler Eisen" came to visit us and bestow his infinite knowledge upon us.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

snowprincess456

[62]May 15, 2008
    • level: 15
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    You remember when "Zach Tyler Eisen" came to visit us and bestow his infinite knowledge upon us.

oh yes..his "infinite knowledge"....

zukofangirl2006

[63]May 15, 2008
    • level: 10

snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

Forget about him. What about when "Johnny Depp" came to visit? XP

dantedones

[64]May 15, 2008
    • level: 24
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

and Dante Basco

Eman5805

[65]May 15, 2008
    • level: 14
    You remember the deluge of threads saying Toph is gonna die after "The Swamp".

Hell, those haven't really stopped...

zukofangirl2006

[66]May 15, 2008

Eman5805 wrote:
    You remember the deluge of threads saying Toph is gonna die after "The Swamp". Hell, those haven't really stopped...

Uhg, how could I forget? I had to tell nearly a hundred people that Toph could die in the extremely distant future, or Aang could just love her and not lose her, or it could all work differently due to Avatar powers.

xXKarisuXx

[67]May 15, 2008
    zukofangirl2006 wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

I missed Johnny! When did "he" "visit" ?

HalfHandedCloud

[68]May 15, 2008
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

I have some old PM's between me and him archived, I made him think I'd been triked by the whole thing to get some laughs.

zukofangirl2006

[69]May 15, 2008
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    zukofangirl2006 wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

I missed Johnny! When did "he" "visit" ?

A few times. Once during the hiatus, once last fall, and once waaaaaay back during the Golden Age.

HalfHandedCloud

[70]May 15, 2008
    ZancharyTyler wrote:

HalfHandedCloud I didn't mean to retaliate in a same way that the people will retaliate at me too! So the way this works is all organized like a tree: Aaron Ehasz (Head Director also known as the scripter)

Michael DiMartino(Lead Creator) Brian Konteziko(Co-Creator)

Some crew members... and Producers

Zach Tyler (me), Mae Whitman, Jack Desena, Olivia Hack, Greg Baldwin, Dante Basco, Phil Lamarr, Grey Deslile, Cricket Leigh, Bradley Dee Baker (Appa and other various animal voices), Mitchel Musso, Victor, and some other various voice actors...though I like working with Brandt its been fun voice acting and him commanding me... Though would you think those fanfreaks and junkheads will ever forgive me?

that one made me lol

xXKarisuXx

[71]May 15, 2008
    HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

I have some old PM's between me and him archived, I made him think I'd been triked by the whole thing to get some laughs.

and THEN! He wrote us a lovely post saying the Nick higher-ups didn't want him on tv.com anymore, so he made his profile private.

HalfHandedCloud

[72]May 15, 2008
    ZancharyTyler wrote:
    HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    ZancharyTyler wrote:

HalfHandedCloud I didn't mean to retaliate in a same way that the people will retaliate at me too! So the way this works is all organized like a tree: Aaron Ehasz (Head Director also known as the scripter)

Michael DiMartino(Lead Creator) Brian Konteziko(Co-Creator)

Some crew members... and Producers

Zach Tyler (me), Mae Whitman, Jack Desena, Olivia Hack, Greg Baldwin, Dante Basco, Phil Lamarr, Grey Deslile, Cricket Leigh, Bradley Dee Baker (Appa and other various animal voices), Mitchel Musso, Victor, and some other various voice actors...though I like working with Brandt its been fun voice acting and him commanding me... Though would you think those fanfreaks and junkheads will ever forgive me?

I sent the fallowing back to him to see if I could get any more:

For the last part I just think the timing of you arrival was bad. Had you come right after a new avatar episode you probably would have received a much warmer welcome, for the past month is seems that people have lost faith in the show, I really just come to talk to my friends here there has not been any good avatar discussion in a wail. Well once new episodes come the forum will be a lot nicer place to be. They will eventually forgive you and if they get solid proof, they will probably apologize. I would not worry about it. If you do to come back before season 3 I would suggest coming back later in night usually there is just a small group of us and we end up discussing something that is in no way on topic. It usually ends up being pretty funny or deep or something like that. Well that is all I have to say.

HalfHandedCloud
    He sent the fallowing back:
    Cloud, I promised the Directors and Crewmembers that I wont spoil any proof of when Season 3 is coming out. I did say it MIGHT come out possibly the latest September 4th...And I never knew forums would be as bad as trapping inferno hell. I didn't mean to you know, disgraced my fans and let them lost faith like Aang did when he left his people for 100years. It's that much long and what we've been working on is up to Mike Dimartino and Brian Konetzko. Hey they're the brainers and creators so maybe you should speak to them about this. I'm no ordinary person going in and out of the forums I have a life! That life is ruling voice acting with an ironfist! After all what does my name stand for anyways? Eisen the very Liberal and Courageous kid actor.

I love his trow back to the show.

HalfHandedCloud

[73]May 15, 2008
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

and THEN! He wrote us a lovely post saying the Nick higher-ups didn't want him on tv.com anymore, so he made his profile private.
    I love how the whole time he's like "I just want to be treated like one of you guys" yet he choose the name Zach Tyler and made a thread announcing his arrival.

ravenfilange24

[74]May 15, 2008
    • level: 6

HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    I love how the whole time he's like "I just want to be treated like one of you guys" yet he choose the name Zach Tyler and made a thread announcing his arrival.

lol! yeah, really! Maybe he made another account and still lurks among us, that's why I'd do. That way, we all know he's awesome and we still treat him like "one of you guys." But yeah, I don't really have any vet things to contribute... just the lovely memories of Zimbabwe, Pooldude, SPD, and far too many VERY late Friday nights awaiting uploads.

PsychoPass

[75]May 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    You remember the first "Avatar in the Minds of Teens and Adults" thread and everything else that followed suit.

Spacerac

[76]May 15, 2008
    Hey for a troll his release date for Season 3 was pretty close.

HalfHandedCloud

[77]May 15, 2008
    ravenfilange24 wrote:

HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:

lol! yeah, really! Maybe he made another account and still lurks among us, that's why I'd do. That way, we all know he's awesome and we still treat him like "one of you guys." But yeah, I don't really have any vet things to contribute... just the lovely memories of Zimbabwe, Pooldude, SPD, and far too many VERY late Friday nights awaiting uploads.

I think I was off in Azeroth that day because I remember the aftermath of it but no the actual event. My most memorable was making Aang win the 2007 fashion contest (I spent hour voting with the comrades over here on the avatar forum, and we did it in the end).

HalfHandedCloud

[78]May 15, 2008
    Spacerac wrote:
    no it was just what everyone else was saying

ffly007

[79]May 15, 2008
    • level: 7
    When you remember the Ice Cream Team...i still have that spoon thing in my sig. I've been too lazy to take it out.

Spacerac

[80]May 15, 2008
    HalfHandedCloud wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    no it was just what everyone else was saying
    Well, everyone else was pretty close.