We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who is Zuko's Date

phoenixfirework

[1]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 21
    Debate on who Zuko's date is here:

I think its Song or a new girl. Song liked Zuko and she had enough background and spotlight time for another appearance. Katara is NOT the date. The two have NEVER shown ANY interest in the other. They are enemies. So what, their opposites, that doesn't guarantee a romance between them. I think Zuko would get anonyed of her, and he is. That girl didn't look anything like her anyway. Where people even BEGAN to think the two would EVER get along I'll never know. It is NOT Katara, that girl was dressed in green, white, and brown, clothes. Not blue and white; green, white, and brown. And I'm not so crazy about attacking Katara because I'm a crazed Zuko fangirl, cause I'm not a crazed Zuko fangirl, I detest that. Its just that the blindness of Zutara is infuriating. *Sighs* Okay, please debate here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JimmyxCindy

[2]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 15
    Im pretty sure that it's a new person. I don't think it's Katara because like you said, we already saw katara all dolled up and she isn't even wearing the same thing as the ''mystery girl''.

PrinceZukoLover

[3]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 11
    Anyone but Katara that is all I have to say

xe3nophon

[4]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    I think it would be good for the Avatar storyline if the mystery date were Song. It could help Zuko’s transformation into a “good guy” by reintroducing a person that gave Zuko some kind of care. Perhaps Song had to relocate to Ba Sing Se after the Fire Nation attacked the village she lived in. She would tell Zuko and he will begin to question to morality of his father and the Fire Nation’s war. Plus, Song may be one of the people who aren’t completely repelled by Zuko.

FuryOfAang

[5]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 6
    I'm fully prepared to get "IN YOUR FACE!!!" 'd after the episode, but I still think it's Katara.

Saphire_Angel

[6]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 7
    FuryOfAang wrote:
    I'm fully prepared to get "IN YOUR FACE!!!" 'd after the episode, but I still think it's Katara.

I'm willing to bet 10 cyber cookies, that the mystery girl is Song. Besides, Katara's outfit and the mystery girl's outfit are completely different.

phoenixfirework

[7]Jul 26, 2006
    Where's your proof, where's your reason that two enemies would ever go on a date when they both hate each other and never showed ANY interest in the other. ANSWER ME.

Colonel_Brian

[8]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 12

You're over exagerating Katara doesn't hate Zuko anymore she probably soften up after she seen what happpen to Iroh and a taste on how Zuko feels well anyway isn't this topic just for every couple except for Katara to be with Zuko? WelI bet it's a new girl Iroh finds intresting and pairs them up with Zuo.

FuryOfAang

[9]Jul 26, 2006

I know that Katara's outfit and the mystery girl's outfit are completely different, but have you ever heard of CHANGING CLOTHES?

And I admit: I have no real proof of who it is. Neither does anyone else. Just because you say it is a new character and it turns out to be so, doesn't mean you had any real proof....

FuryOfAang

[10]Jul 26, 2006
    I'm perfectly aware that the two aren't exactly what one would call "friends", so I see where you're coming from when you ask why they would ever go on a date. But who is to say that they chose to?

xe3nophon

[11]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

You're over exagerating Katara doesn't hate Zuko anymore she probably soften up after she seen what happpen to Iroh and a taste on how Zuko feels well anyway isn't this topic just for every couple except for Katara to be with Zuko? WelI bet it's a new girl Iroh finds intresting and pairs them up with Zuo.

Iroh already finds Song intresting. Especially after he was cured of a fatal illness thanks to her. And her mom makes good roast duck.

Song-100%. Yeah.
    Edited on 07/26/2006 3:10pm
    Edited 2 total times.

iluvwakka

[12]Jul 26, 2006
    i don't think that she will be any random new person.?? if she was then why would they blur out her face??? no one would know her.?? i think that it could be song.?? i mean, we all know that in this sieres there are no unimportant characters (look at the family that's going to be in the next movie, they were introduced in zuko alone for what, two maybe three seconds and now they're important enough to have names.)?? i think that song will come back even if it isn't on this date.?? as for katara i don't get why people are so against her and zuko......i really don't get it.?? it could be her, the complexion matches and there's nothing stopping her from changing her clothes.?? either way, i'd just be happy to see zuko with someone.??

(oh and, this board is going to be really funny after the movie comes out and everybody gets all 'i told you so')

Blues59

[13]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 10
    What date? What are you talking about?

iluvwakka

[14]Jul 26, 2006
    zuko's going on some date with an unknown girl, there are several topics about it and everyone is fighting over who they think the girl is because in the picture she doesn't have a face

Saphire_Angel

[15]Jul 26, 2006

No matter what anybody says, the mystery date has got to be Song. Like someone has said, we found out enough about her, so she could return in the future. And, the future is now.

FuryOfAang

[16]Jul 26, 2006
    Saphire_Angel wrote:

No matter what anybody says, the mystery date has got to be Song. Like someone has said, we found out enough about her, so she could return in the future. And, the future is now.

What about tomorrow? tomorrow is the future, too! STOP IGNORING TOMORROW! It has feelings too, you know!

kuzon234ray

[17]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 10
    I have to say this... it does not look like either Song or Katara!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look at the picture of the mystery date and not just her clothes either. You guys are talking about clothes well look at the girl.

gururumon916

[18]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 3
    does that look like Katara

phoenixfirework

[19]Jul 26, 2006

What are those two pink circles on their outfits, on Zuko's upper left arm and on her lower right arm, are those just goofs or are they highlighting something. And maybe the girl isn't Song, but its DEFINITELY NOT Katara.
    Edited on 07/26/2006 4:36pm

FriedRice28

[20]Jul 26, 2006
    I think it's a new girl. She doesn't look like Song, and she looks taller than Katara.