We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who is the hottest girl in Avatar and why?

Who is the hottest girl in Avatar?

MaddoKos

[401]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    Axrendale wrote:

Goodness gracious, they made a point of telling us quite specifically in that episode what Azula's problem was: she intimidates people. They find her personality off-putting. Everything about her has an air of being lethal - people pick up the vibe that this is a person who would net hesitate to kill you.

Exactly. Uber-turn off.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaptorJC

[402]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 2
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Goodness gracious, they made a point of telling us quite specifically in that episode what Azula's problem was: she intimidates people. They find her personality off-putting. Everything about her has an air of being lethal - people pick up the vibe that this is a person who would net hesitate to kill you.

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

I would want her to do many painful things to me. To me, Azula is an uber-turn on, dominatrix FTW.

Axrendale

[403]Aug 12, 2008
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

To you. Personally, I hold out hopes that her good side can be reached.

And to doomed_soul, I will accept poll results as soon as you do (see The New Official Kataang/Zutara battlefield thread poll). If you have failed to notice hot screen-shots of Azula that have saturated Seasons 2 and 3, it is evident that we obviously percieve things very differently in pretty much everything. Fortunatly, this is an argument based on personal opinion of character hotness, as opposed to an intellectual argument in which personal opinion counts for nothing, like, say the shipping war.

Axrendale

[404]Aug 12, 2008
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

I would want her to do many painful things to me. To me, Azula is an uber-turn on, dominatrix FTW.

QFT

MaddoKos

[405]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

Right. But I don't go for that.

doomed_soul89

[406]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 5
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

To you. Personally, I hold out hopes that her good side can be reached.

And to doomed_soul, I will accept poll results as soon as you do (see The New Official Kataang/Zutara battlefield thread poll). If you have failed to notice hot screen-shots of Azula that have saturated Seasons 2 and 3, it is evident that we obviously percieve things very differently in pretty much everything. Fortunatly, this is an argument based on personal opinion of character hotness, as opposed to an intellectual argument in which personal opinion counts for nothing, like, say the shipping war.

The main thing I go on isn't poll results, it's fan feed back, like fanart, fanfics amvs and there is very little Azula fan art compared to the other girls, and Zutara owns both fanart and fanfics so 100 votes really don't give taht much weight to Kataang to me when there are hundreds more fanfics, fan art and amvs of Zutara then Kataang, besides in plenty of other forums Zutara is ahead in the polls

Axrendale

[407]Aug 12, 2008
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

I guess we can agree to disagree.

Just a question though; assuming that Azula were the nicest person in the world, would your mind be changed?

RaptorJC

[408]Aug 12, 2008
    ^lol, If Azula was the nicest person in the world...I would be the dominating one, or the one doing teh rape if you will.

MaddoKos

[409]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

Just a question though; assuming that Azula were the nicest person in the world, would your mind be changed?

So, to rephrase the question, if I may: disregarding personality, is Azula hotter than Katara?

Hmmm...

*thinks*

I'll get back to you.

MaddoKos

[410]Aug 12, 2008
    RaptorJC wrote:
    ^lol, If Azula was the nicest person in the world...I would be the dominating one, or the one doing teh rape if you will.

Vxiel? O_O

doomed_soul89

[411]Aug 12, 2008
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

So, to rephrase the question, if I may: disregarding personality, is Azula hotter than Katara?

Hmmm...

*thinks*

I'll get back to you.

you forgot a June and Suki there competitors too

RaptorJC

[412]Aug 12, 2008

MaddoKos wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    Vxiel? O_O

No, I'm the Archangel...

MaddoKos

[413]Aug 12, 2008
    RaptorJC wrote:

MaddoKos wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    Vxiel? O_O

No, I'm the Archangel...

XD

MaddoKos

[414]Aug 12, 2008
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

Hmmm...

*thinks*

I'll get back to you.

Mmm...Suki (without makeup) is number three and June is in fourth place. No, Jin is in fourth place, then June.

Axrendale

[415]Aug 12, 2008
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

So, to rephrase the question, if I may: disregarding personality, is Azula hotter than Katara? Hmmm... *thinks* I'll get back to you.

I thought that you trusted polls. On this one, Suki comes in at #4.

Axrendale

[416]Aug 12, 2008
    June suffers from the same problem as Azula - people pick up a bad vibe from her (excepting Iroh, of course).

MaddoKos

[417]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    June suffers from the same problem as Azula - people pick up a bad vibe from her (excepting Iroh, of course).

Also, she looks too gothy.

doomed_soul89

[418]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

QFT

So, to rephrase the question, if I may: disregarding personality, is Azula hotter than Katara? Hmmm... *thinks* I'll get back to you.

I thought that you trusted polls. On this one, Suki comes in at #4.

I'm pretty sure 80% of the ppl that voted stopped reading who was in it b4 they got to Suki, and being after toph doesn't help, and i never said i trusted polls i was just trying to get Axrendale to shut up about how hot azula is when she is clearly not that hot

RaptorJC

[419]Aug 12, 2008

MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

That's closer to necrophilia for me, which only makes it better

MaddoKos

[420]Aug 12, 2008
    RaptorJC wrote:

MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

That's closer to necrophilia for me, which only makes it better

*facepalm*