We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who is the hottest girl in Avatar and why?

Who is the hottest girl in Avatar?

Axrendale

[421]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 10
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Goodness gracious, they made a point of telling us quite specifically in that episode what Azula's problem was: she intimidates people. They find her personality off-putting. Everything about her has an air of being lethal - people pick up the vibe that this is a person who would net hesitate to kill you.

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

I would want her to do many painful things to me. To me, Azula is an uber-turn on, dominatrix FTW.

QFT

Right. But I don't go for that.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

Just a question though; assuming that Azula were the nicest person in the world, would your mind be changed?

So, to rephrase the question, if I may: disregarding personality, is Azula hotter than Katara? Hmmm... *thinks* I'll get back to you.
    you forgot a June and Suki there competitors too

I thought that you trusted polls. On this one, Suki comes in at #4.

I'm pretty sure 80% of the ppl that voted stopped reading who was in it b4 they got to Suki, and being after toph doesn't help, and i never said i trusted polls i was just trying to get Axrendale to shut up about how hot azula is when she is clearly not that hot

Interesting. The motivation behind your posts is purely to shut me up, despite a number of people agreeing and appearing willing to discuss with me. Also interesting is your apparent incapability to do so nicely. As I said, interesting.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jackson5050

[422]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Goodness gracious, they made a point of telling us quite specifically in that episode what Azula's problem was: she intimidates people. They find her personality off-putting. Everything about her has an air of being lethal - people pick up the vibe that this is a person who would net hesitate to kill you.

Exactly. Uber-turn off.

I would want her to do many painful things to me. To me, Azula is an uber-turn on, dominatrix FTW.

QFT

Right. But I don't go for that.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

Just a question though; assuming that Azula were the nicest person in the world, would your mind be changed?

So, to rephrase the question, if I may: disregarding personality, is Azula hotter than Katara? Hmmm... *thinks* I'll get back to you.
    you forgot a June and Suki there competitors too

I thought that you trusted polls. On this one, Suki comes in at #4.

I'm pretty sure 80% of the ppl that voted stopped reading who was in it b4 they got to Suki, and being after toph doesn't help, and i never said i trusted polls i was just trying to get Axrendale to shut up about how hot azula is when she is clearly not that hot
    She clearly is that hot. There are few in the Avatarverse who can compete with her...and we have not yet seen the ones who can compete with her.

Dafoose

[424]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 19
    Lol, Azula fans are the new Katara Fans.

RaptorJC

[425]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 2

Dafoose wrote:

I've always liked Azula...though Fire nation outfit Katara is pretty damn hot.

doomed_soul89

[426]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 5
    RaptorJC wrote:

Dafoose wrote:

totally

Jackson5050

[427]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    RaptorJC wrote:

Dafoose wrote:

FNo Katara may be hot, but she is still not as hot as Azula.

doomed_soul89

[428]Aug 12, 2008
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RaptorJC wrote:

Dafoose wrote:

FNo Katara may be hot, but she is still not as hot as Azula.

you do mean temperatures wise right, because in looks Katara wins, her fire nation hair style puts her over the top

MaddoKos

[429]Aug 12, 2008
    Yep. Sorry Ax, but even disregarding personality I still have to go with Katara.

Prefer her blue eyes to Azula's weird yellow. Hair's better (Azula's is too anal-retentive) and her dark skin gives her an exotic flair which is damned sexy.

Axrendale

[430]Aug 12, 2008

MaddoKos wrote:
    Yep. Sorry Ax, but even disregarding personality I still have to go with Katara. Prefer her blue eyes to Azula's weird yellow. Hair's better (Azula's is too anal-retentive) and her dark skin gives her an exotic flair which is damned sexy.

As I said, agree to disagree.

As I said before, this isn't an argument like the shipping thread, where things like the storyline and character developement matter and can be used to effectively undermine another person's argument. This is an argument over which female character is the hottest - as such it is completely opinion based.

BTW, I myself have gold eyes. They're not nearly as bright as Azula's but they're definitely gold rather than brown. Which is probably why I like them. I do agree that Azula looks far better with her hair down though (that moment in the Southern Raiders when she is clinging to the cliff effectively counters everything doomedsoul said about her lacking sexy screen-shots). Overall, I'm neutral on skin color.

Personally, one of the things I have against Katara is that she is a bit too feminine at times. I don't mind it particularly, but still, I find Azula appeals to me in that department somewhat more.

Edited on 08/12/2008 6:48pm

doomed_soul89

[431]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

MaddoKos wrote:
    Yep. Sorry Ax, but even disregarding personality I still have to go with Katara. Prefer her blue eyes to Azula's weird yellow. Hair's better (Azula's is too anal-retentive) and her dark skin gives her an exotic flair which is damned sexy.

As I said before, this isn't an argument like the shipping thread, where things like the storyline and character developement matter and can be used to effectively undermine another person's argument. This is an argument over which female character is the hottest - as such it is completely opinion based.

BTW, I myself have gold eyes. They're not nearly as bright as Azula's but they're definitely gold rather than brown. Which is probably why I like them. I do agree that Azula looks far better with her hair down though (that moment in the Southern Raiders when she is clinging to the cliff effectively counters everything doomedsoul said about her lacking sexy screen-shots). Overall, I'm neutral on skin color.

Personally, one of the things I have against Katara is that she is a bit too feminine at times. I don't mind it particularly, but still, I find Azula appeals to me in that department somewhat more.

so you like guys but don't want to admit it?

MaddoKos

[432]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

MaddoKos wrote:

How is that even possible.

No, I take your point. But I never find Katara to be feminine to the point of being annoying. Personally I find Azula a bit too masculine at times.

So yeah, agree to disagree.

Axrendale

[433]Aug 12, 2008

In response to doomed_soul:

What on earth did I ever say to give you that impression? For goodness sakes, if you haven't gathered by now that I like Azula (who, in case you didn't notice, is female), it is pretty clear how you are able to keep going with your repetitive theories on the shipping thread.

doomed_soul89

[434]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

What on earth did I ever say to give you that impression? For goodness sakes, if you haven't gathered by now that I like Azula (who, in case you didn't notice, is female), it is pretty clear how you are able to keep going with your repetitive theories on the shipping thread.

Azula is as close to a guy as a girl can get

MaddoKos

[435]Aug 12, 2008
    Axrendale wrote:

*whispering* I think it was the "too feminine" coment.

>_____>

MaddoKos

[436]Aug 12, 2008
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Don't make me hit you with my "Picard Facepalm" pic again DS.

doomed_soul89

[437]Aug 12, 2008
    MaddoKos wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Well think about it, she can't get a date, uses fear to rule and has no real friends, great lier she's such a guy

MaddoKos

[438]Aug 12, 2008
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

Well think about it, she can't get a date, uses fear to rule and has no real friends, great lier she's such a guy

So you're saying guys are characterized by their inability to get dates and their lack of friends?

I'll give you the "use fear to rule" one though.

Though seriously. Yes, Azula acts very masculine often times. That's one of the things I don't care for about her. But bodily? Dude. You did see "The Beach," right?

RaptorJC

[439]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 2
    MaddoKos wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

So you're saying guys are characterized by their inability to get dates and their lack of friends? I'll give you the "use fear to rule" one though. Though seriously. Yes, Azula acts very masculine often times. That's one of the things I don't care for about her. But bodily? Dude. You did see "The Beach," right?

That just means they fail.

MaddoKos

[440]Aug 12, 2008
    RaptorJC wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    doomed_soul89 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

So you're saying guys are characterized by their inability to get dates and their lack of friends? I'll give you the "use fear to rule" one though. Though seriously. Yes, Azula acts very masculine often times. That's one of the things I don't care for about her. But bodily? Dude. You did see "The Beach," right?

That just means they fail.

Like me.