We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

whats going to happen to king bumi

soccerdawg76

[21]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 18
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    KingAtticus wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    Mwezi383 wrote:
    cisalpine wrote:

Penta-pox killed my father.

...Why did you go fishing in the sewers, Pop? WHY!?

My second-cousin's dog's former owner's wive's sister-in-law's collage roomate's aunt died from pentapox.

OH! Why is it always the good who die young!? But anyways, I think Bumi is still gonna live. I mean he lived to be over 100, right? He isn't gonna be killed by some Firebenders. He can still Earthbend with his head, and isn't he making some sort of plan? He may be a bit crazy, but the old man ain't going down without a fight.

Ya, but I don't know If I should gurantee another Bumi apperance. Unless Aang frees him or somethin, then I feel RtO or his next appereance will be his last.

Me to, unfortunatly, I think Bumi's days are numbered.

I feel like whatever happens though will be a big plot changer, coughavatarstatecough.

Maybe, but what he just hears about his death,

I still think it would change an episode, maybe an episode with start with the news, or end and begin a new one with it (like CoWL-RtO), and they'll spend an episode finding out what happens and attending a funeral and making plans for a Bumi-less future, etc.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pharmacopoeia

[22]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 9
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    KingAtticus wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    Mwezi383 wrote:
    cisalpine wrote:

Penta-pox killed my father.

...Why did you go fishing in the sewers, Pop? WHY!?

My second-cousin's dog's former owner's wive's sister-in-law's collage roomate's aunt died from pentapox.

OH! Why is it always the good who die young!? But anyways, I think Bumi is still gonna live. I mean he lived to be over 100, right? He isn't gonna be killed by some Firebenders. He can still Earthbend with his head, and isn't he making some sort of plan? He may be a bit crazy, but the old man ain't going down without a fight.

Ya, but I don't know If I should gurantee another Bumi apperance. Unless Aang frees him or somethin, then I feel RtO or his next appereance will be his last.

Me to, unfortunatly, I think Bumi's days are numbered.

I feel like whatever happens though will be a big plot changer, coughavatarstatecough.

Maybe, but what he just hears about his death,

I still think it would change an episode, maybe an episode with start with the news, or end and begin a new one with it (like CoWL-RtO), and they'll spend an episode finding out what happens and attending a funeral and making plans for a Bumi-less future, etc.

Maybe, unless there's not time.

soccerdawg76

[23]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 18
    I feel like there would be time for Bumi. Also, it could make a big difference on the story-line

Colonel_Brian

[24]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 12
    Bumi has a good chance of dying when yo're over one hundred it's not like you're gonna live much longer.

Pharmacopoeia

[25]Aug 2, 2006

Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Bumi has a good chance of dying when yo're over one hundred it's not like you're gonna live much longer.

Ya, but look how healthy he is. He is buff and can jump around like a 40 year old or something. It's not like he's on his deathbed. Although after being in a metal box for a few months would probably kill just about anyone. Thats how I think he is going to die, he might somehow find a way to die fighting, but I doubt it. Maybe the neutral gin is going to tell him to do nothing, until he dies. It's possible he'll do that for like the good of the city or something.

.)

Colonel_Brian

[26]Aug 2, 2006
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

Ya, but look how healthy he is. He is buff and can jump around like a 40 year old or something. It's not like he's on his deathbed. Although after being in a metal box for a few months would probably kill just about anyone. Thats how I think he is going to die, he might somehow find a way to die fighting, but I doubt it. Maybe the neutral gin is going to tell him to do nothing, until he dies. It's possible he'll do that for like the good of the city or something.

.)

Yeah but I'm sure he's fead afterall the Govener is pretty soft I doubt he torture anyone.

Pharmacopoeia

[27]Aug 2, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:

Colonel_Brian wrote:

.)

Yeah but I'm sure he's fead afterall the Govener is pretty soft I doubt he torture anyone.

I'm sure he's not being tortured and that he is being fed well, but if you didn't move for months, all your muscle would turn to fat, and it just wouldn't be healthy.

cisalpine

[28]Aug 2, 2006

I like to think he's perfectly capable of escaping the cage and sneaks out at night to get exercise.

Or at least see flopsie.

MissMahina

[29]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 1
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:

dumbTVnut wrote:
    How does Bumi take a carp? I mean he sealed up in a steel box! He should have died from the butt rash alone month ago!

There are??reasons why this wasn't talked about??on the show. Remember, it is a kids show.??Ewwwww.??

.)

Agreed!

Uhhhm...I'd be willing to bet that they keep Bumi in a larger metal cell most of the time. The metal cage was probably just for the exchange of hostages.
    Edited on 08/02/2006 12:34am

Pharmacopoeia

[30]Aug 2, 2006
    MissMahina wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:

dumbTVnut wrote:
    How does Bumi take a carp? I mean he sealed up in a steel box! He should have died from the butt rash alone month ago!

There are??reasons why this wasn't talked about??on the show. Remember, it is a kids show.??Ewwwww.??

.)

Agreed!

Uhhhm...I'd be willing to bet that they keep Bumi in a larger metal cell most of the time. The metal cage was probably just for the exchange of hostages.

Maybe, I hadn't ever thought of that. But he did say "They never covered my face!" which to me sounds like the rest of him has been covered the whole time, in the box. But maybe I'm just interperting it wrong.

.)

Colonel_Brian

[31]Aug 2, 2006
    cisalpine wrote:

I like to think he's perfectly capable of escaping the cage and sneaks out at night to get exercise.

Or at least see flopsie.

Sure that's logical (excuse my obsession with logic)

GIVElove

[32]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 26
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    cisalpine wrote:

Or at least see flopsie.

logic is not very logical unless you are logical within logic....

MissMahina

[33]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 1
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    MissMahina wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:

dumbTVnut wrote:

.)

Agreed!

Maybe, I hadn't ever thought of that. But he did say "They never covered my face!" which to me sounds like the rest of him has been covered the whole time, in the box. But maybe I'm just interperting it wrong.

.)

Maybe not. That's what I'd been thinking too at first...but that's just silly, to be in a box that small the whole time. Even the Fire Nation wouldn't treat someone like that.

Pharmacopoeia

[34]Aug 2, 2006
    MissMahina wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:
    MissMahina wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Pharmacopoeia wrote:

dumbTVnut wrote:

.)

Agreed!

.)

Maybe not. That's what I'd been thinking too at first...but that's just silly, to be in a box that small the whole time. Even the Fire Nation wouldn't treat someone like that.

The more I think about it, the more I like your idea. Good thinking.

Pharmacopoeia

[35]Aug 2, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    cisalpine wrote:

Or at least see flopsie.

logic is not very logical unless you are logical within logic....

Say what?

.)

GIVElove

[36]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 26
    i think you know exactly what i meant!!!!

dragonlord9753

[37]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 4
    i know what you meant

Pharmacopoeia

[38]Aug 2, 2006

GIVElove wrote:
    i think you know exactly what i meant!!!!

Nope, why don't you tell me *she wispers in my ear* O.O

.)

dragonlord9753

[39]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 4
    i already knew what she meant. DUH.

blueslayzler

[40]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    How do we know that he's in the metle box all the time. He probably was put in the metal box during the trade and when he's not outside they put him in a metal room.