We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

What Type of Bender Would You Be???

JengoFett6

[81]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 8
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:
    How selfish of anyone to pick anything but water. Don't you wanna help sick and hurting ppl?

nope let them die for all i care

okaaaay, what if YOU were terminally ill. Would't you wanna water heal yourself?

can you heal yourself thats something new but if i was terminally ill i would get frozen wood frogs

Frozen wood frogs can't cure everything, and even so, would they be on hand to you at all times?

i'l just have a healer then in my team

And what if you become separated? Or what if your healer or healers go down?

look for other healers and if i can't find them STEALING MEDICINS

What if you're in the wilderness miles and miles away from ciilization or other people? What if you're so sick you can't walk. Wouldn't you want the ability to heal yourself always on hand?

thats why i have always all medicins in my bag and or pocket and they must even try to steal it from me the last time someone tried (i think i hit him too hard) he ran off with a broken nose and some bones

and if your medicines ARE stolen? or you lose your bag? What if you contract a disease that isn't curable by medicine?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RavensDragon

[82]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 6

I would be the Avatar! Master of all Elements!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

??

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Lord-darkboy

[83]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 10
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:
    How selfish of anyone to pick anything but water. Don't you wanna help sick and hurting ppl?

okaaaay, what if YOU were terminally ill. Would't you wanna water heal yourself?

can you heal yourself thats something new but if i was terminally ill i would get frozen wood frogs

Frozen wood frogs can't cure everything, and even so, would they be on hand to you at all times?

What if you're in the wilderness miles and miles away from ciilization or other people? What if you're so sick you can't walk. Wouldn't you want the ability to heal yourself always on hand?

thats why i have always all medicins in my bag and or pocket and they must even try to steal it from me the last time someone tried (i think i hit him too hard) he ran off with a broken nose and some bones

and if your medicines ARE stolen? or you lose your bag? What if you contract a disease that isn't curable by medicine?

plants and then hope i don't pick the wrong one

JengoFett6

[84]Nov 12, 2006
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:

really......no plants nearby. What then? or what if you contract a new disease not known to man yet. How would you know what plant to pick even if you DID have every single plant around you?

Lord-darkboy

[85]Nov 12, 2006
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:

really......no plants nearby. What then? or what if you contract a new disease not known to man yet. How would you know what plant to pick even if you DID have every single plant around you?

so you wanna say i'm in the desert where i am sick then thats worth dying for i always wanted to die in a desert COULD YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT EARLIER

JengoFett6

[86]Nov 12, 2006
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:

so you wanna say i'm in the desert where i am sick then thats worth dying for i always wanted to die in a desert COULD YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT EARLIER

uhh.....what?

Lord-darkboy

[87]Nov 12, 2006
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:

uhh.....what?

well you said What if you're in the wilderness miles and miles away from ciilization or other people? What if you're so sick you can't walk. Wouldn't you want the ability to heal yourself always on hand?

and later

then i must be in a desert

JengoFett6

[88]Nov 12, 2006
    uhh, no, you could just be in a place without plants of civilization (a cave, tunnel or even just a big ol forest, like I said you may have every plant around you.)

Lord-darkboy

[89]Nov 12, 2006

JengoFett6 wrote:
    uhh, no, you could just be in a place without plants of civilization (a cave, tunnel or even just a big ol forest, like I said you may have every plant around you.)

die and rest in peace yea that sounds fine sleep forever

JengoFett6

[90]Nov 12, 2006
    how selfish and depressed you are.

Lightman4584

[91]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:

uhh.....what?

well you said What if you're in the wilderness miles and miles away from ciilization or other people? What if you're so sick you can't walk. Wouldn't you want the ability to heal yourself always on hand?

and later

stop doing that.

Lightman4584

[92]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    Lightman4584 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:

uhh.....what?

and later

stop doing that.

its annnoying

JengoFett6

[93]Nov 12, 2006
    If you noticed, we stopped BEFORE you replyed, and if it's so annoying, why do you keep reposting it?

gaara257

[94]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 19
    id want to be a firbender firebenders rule the earth im a firebender fear me or ill burn you to your feet and sell you the milatary.

JengoFett6

[95]Nov 12, 2006
    gaara257 wrote:
    id want to be a firbender firebenders rule the earth im a firebender fear me or ill burn you to your feet and sell you the milatary.

....the military would buy our feet?

Falcondude123

[96]Nov 12, 2006
    Dudes c'mon. Earth can do more good at protecting you from injury than water could at healing you.
    Also, IF I had a strange desease never before encountered by mankid, AND I was in the desert with no herbs, AND my medicine was stolen, AND there were no other waterbenders around to help, AND I was going to die from this desease, maybe then I would wish I was a waterbender. But the chances of any of that are 100 to 1. Plus an earth bender wouldn't be stupid enough to let his medicine get stolen, and walk around in the desert alone.

GO EARTHBENDERS!

JengoFett6

[97]Nov 12, 2006
    oh my gosh I NEVER SAID IT WAS THE DESERT! Getting your medicine stolen has little to do with intelligence, you could just be a very skilled robber, most likely also a bender. I was just going to him because he stated he didn't care about other ppl, but I seriously say if you had the choice, you should be a waterbender because I think that not only should you AUTOMATICALLY wanna be a waterbender to help sick people, but when you see all the ppl you could have helped but can't because you were selfish and became some other bender, you'd regret it.

beastgirlsara

[98]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 6

I'd love to say Firebender, because that'd be AWSOME, but I'd probably be a Waterbender.?? I don't much like confrontation, but I can defend myself if I have to.?? I'd also like to use the healing powers.

Really fast, not to bring up something no one wants to talk about anymore, but how is wanting to be another bender selfish??? Sorry if I sound ignorant at all, I really don't mean to, but isn't it really the person's choice what kind of bender to be?

Edited on 11/13/2006 1:55am

WMWConquerer

[99]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 2
    Most people who know me would call me an earthbender, but those who truely know know that i am wrath the destroyer under my polite exterior.?? Read Children Of Agni at fanfic chapter five to see what i am talking about. MY FIC NOT YOURS. thankyou

ElJorro

[100]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    I would probably be either earth or air. Earth because it is strong and very impressive and I think it fits my personality as well as my physical cababilities well. Air however you can fly which that in itself is the most appealing aspect also the best strategic aspect but also because its fast and you can do almost anything??you can think of with it.??
    Edited on 11/13/2006 10:43am