We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

What Type of Bender Would You Be???

SokkasBoomerang

[21]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 4
    i think that airbending is the coolest because?? you can fly whereever you want and show off and start doing push ups with no arms
    earthbending might not be so handy if you live in the city like i do you cant go around and earthbend ad destroy everything
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lord-darkboy

[22]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 10

i'll go for fire why if it is as you say the 'pitifulst' (srry spelling) why did it then almost conquer 3 other lands oke maybe there advanced but its not there problem that others do nothing and yes fire can put oout very but if you do basic Wb vs basic Fb then i'm not sure of it

and i will create firescooters

111theone111

[23]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 1
    definately earth it has unlimited potential and power, i think earth is the most powerful of all the elements

sluggmunki_tx

[24]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 41
    Definetely Earth. I'm all about Earth.

Skarrj-Master

[25]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Fire for the sole purpose of bending plasma (to make nuclear fusion).

Eman5805

[26]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 14

Skarrj-Master wrote:
    Fire for the sole purpose of bending plasma (to make nuclear fusion).

Nuclear fusion???What would you do if someone Earthbended up some carbon rods?

FireNationMai

[27]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    Sorry, but Fire Nation. (Look at my name. =P) Second, Earthbender, because of fighting ability. Fighting is my only concern really.

WtKatara

[28]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 2
    I have a tie for which I would be.?? Water or Fire. That may be stupid because they're opposites, but they both rock.?? Airbending would also be pretty cool for the purpose of the Air scooter and the glider.?? Earth is pretty awsome too, but not my favorite(no offense to people who are all about earth).?? Man, why have they all??got to be so awsome.

Pouj-Rui

[29]Nov 4, 2006
    Either Earth or Air, but I'm leaning toward Earth. I mean, not only Earth a great offensive element, it has so many creative uses.

Eyes_Only61646

[30]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 7
    ...I like all the elements, they all have strong and weak points ((Like Earth and Water have to have their sources nearby, but they have probably the most 'creative' uses, like water can turn into ice, snow, stay as water, etc.))...Is being the Avatar a choice??

mithrandir11

[31]Nov 4, 2006
    I'd probably be a waterbender. If you lived at one of the poles, near the ocean, or by a lake or river, you wouldn't have any problems. I think water is the most creative. It has three states, which is cool, and it is just awesome!

ThePoorLeprikan

[32]Nov 4, 2006
    Id say fire bending just because i could use lightning which is really cool.
    Also with earthbending there is sandbending.

JengoFett6

[33]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 8
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    i'll go for fire why if it is as you say the 'pitiful' why did it then almost conquer 3 other lands?

Because they cheated by using the comet. I have no doubt that had the comet not been used, the air nation would have blown every one of those fire idiots right off their temples to plummet to their death. Especially cus they had those awesome flying bison.
    Edited on 11/05/2006 1:48am

Lord-darkboy

[34]Nov 5, 2006

JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:
    i'll go for fire why if it is as you say the 'pitiful' why did it then almost conquer 3 other lands?
    Because they cheated by using the comet. I have no doubt that had the comet not been used, the air nation would have blown every one of those fire idiots right off their temples to plummet to their death. Especially cus they had those awesome flying bison.

the comet is just for 1 day (it think) so if they slay all the airbenders in one day that comet must be strong or the FN is good

JengoFett6

[35]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 8
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

the comet is just for 1 day (it think) so if they slay all the airbenders in one day that comet must be strong or the FN is good

The comet is very strong. Remember that if the comet returns, nothing will be able to stop the fire nation, so when the comet came the first time, it would have been impossible for the air nation to stop them. As I said, without the comet, the air nation's genocide would not have been a success

Lord-darkboy

[36]Nov 5, 2006
    JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

JengoFett6 wrote:
    Lord-darkboy wrote:

The comet is very strong. Remember that if the comet returns, nothing will be able to stop the fire nation, so when the comet came the first time, it would have been impossible for the air nation to stop them. As I said, without the comet, the air nation's genocide would not have been a success

maybe maybe not maybe then just needed more time then

Eyes_Only61646

[37]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 7
    But saying one 'bending is more powerful than another is wrong. The four elements balance eachother out: Fire can both evaporate water, but also be put out by it; Earth can hold against air, but will fall if it gets too harsh; Earth can soak up water, but can also be turned into usless mush by it...I could go on and on!

Falcondude123

[38]Nov 5, 2006
    But what would win, a two-ton boulder or a two-ton icicle? I mean really, earth is just the stronger element! CRASH! (ice shatters everywhere, dust settles, only boulder remains!)

YEAH GO EARTH!

Eman5805

[39]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 14

Falcondude123 wrote:
    But what would win, a two-ton boulder or a two-ton icicle? I mean really, earth is just the stronger element! CRASH! (ice shatters everywhere, dust settles, only boulder remains!) YEAH GO EARTH!

For some reason I thought of??a "Team America"??Earthbender remix??theme song just now...

Earth Kingdom,??(bleep) YEAH! Coming again, to save the??(bleeperbleeping) day yeah, Earth Kingdom,??(bleep) YEAH! Freedom??is the only way, yeah, Fire Lord??your game is through / 'cuz now you have to answer to... Earth Kingdom,??(bleep) YEAH!

TheGreatAvatar

[40]Nov 6, 2006
    air

if u really have an imagination, air can blow away water, and rocks..if ure strog enuff=p
    and it cud take out fire

and air is pretty kool and fun