We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Time To Fight For Kid's Choice 2009!

What Are Your Thoughts?

BradyTheRandom

[1]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 5

Note: The following is an idea from EarthbendingRox that he posted on the "other forum." It is not mine, and everything posted below is copypasta.

Well, I've been coming and going from Nick, trying to find out wether or not we have made it into KCA 09 or not. Finally, yesterday, the nominees were announced. And they were:

*Phineas and Ferb
    *Fairly Odd Parents
    *The Simpsons
    *And you guessed it: Spongebob Squarepants

I know all of you are mad that we were not nominated, feel like our time should not be up, but this is not a small squable with Spongebob anymore. It's become something bigger, it's become a war between good tv and bad. No matter what happens to our beloved Avatar. It's time to stand up and show Nick and Viacom what were made of. I'm hoping this will be big, and that it will turn the tables on anything, permanetly! Heres the plan: When voting starts, we all need to pick a cartoon, it can be anything but Spongebob, but I prefer voting for the Simpsons, and all of us need to vote on this over and over again. We should also get more involved. Any seperate forums, Avatar Spirit, Waterbender, even TV.com, need to get involved. Also, we need to get more shows involved to. Definately get the Simpsons involved, that is, if we decide them. Also, we should get the anime peeps involved, along with Naruto and Code Lyoko. Same thing as the Avatar voting spree, except bigger. I mean, so big, Nick will lose faith in Spongebob, and cancel it! I know it's a long shot, but I honestly believe we can win this once and for all! It's time to crush those Spongetards hope and dreams! Now who's with me?

Basically, that means that we vote for the Simpsons like we did for Avatar last year to get Spongebob to lost, and to get the underdog TV show to win (well, it's an underdog at KCA, since it never wins.) I think it's a good idea, and a great way to show fan dedication. Don't think we can do it? Just remember last year!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gilvatar

[2]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 17
    eww, how did Phinous & Ferb make it. It one os the worst shows ever. Seriously, does anybody even watch it?

FrigginGodess

[3]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 22
    OH my god, I created a monster. I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry.

I really don't think that other shows that are already over got there on other years.

edmasterchaos

[4]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 41

The Simpsons? eww, honestly, the current Simpsons are just terrible :/

Phineas and Ferb is kinda good, for a comedy kids show it's pretty good, it's dumb, but not Retarded, the platypus thing is kinda cool and, it's just an ok show.