We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The Ultimate Avatar Best Episode Ever Contest!

Robin-Hood-1215

[1]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 6

Okay, I looked back at like the last 20 pages or so and I didn't see any threads like this, but just in case this has been done before can someone please tell me so I can delete this topic? Well if not then...this is the Game Thread you've all been waiting for! Here are the rules! We'll start off on season 1 as usual and I'll list the first 20 episodes in book one: Water. You vote off your least favorite episode for the episode you want to win as the best episode of season 1 for now. I love this show so much and always was exciting and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Now that its over and all the episodes premiered, let's travel back in time in this game thread by starting off on the good old days of the season 1 episodes! So if there's not already another game thread like this then let's start up this game!

One problem: Is the editor going to pin this thread? It might be kinda hard seeing as there's already a lot of pinned threads, so maybe either he/she could unpin one of them and add this one or he/she doesn't have to do that and can make room for one more pinned thread such as this one. If he/she can't pin this then let's just try to keep this thread from falling off the first page.

Anyway I will now list the episodes!

1. The Boy in the Iceberg. 2. The Avatar Returns. 3. The Southern Air Temple. 4. The Warriors of Kyoshi. 5. The King of Omashu. 6. Imprisoned. 7. The Spirit World (Winter Solstice 1.) 8. Avatar Roku (Winter Solstice 2.) 9. The Waterbending Scroll. 10. Jet. 11. The Great Divide. 12. The Storm. 13. The Blue Spirit. 14. The Fortuneteller. 15. Bato of the Water Tribe. 16. The Deserter. 17. The Northern Air Temple. 18. The Waterbending Master. 19. The Seige of the North (1.) 20. The Seige of the North 2.)

Vote!

Should I also include the Unaired Pilot Episode?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BradyTheRandom

[2]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 5

Sounds pretty good.

Unfortunately, we have some threads about this. Well, maybe not EXACTLY like this.

Even so, the mods said we have to include all games in the Fun and Games Forum now. -_-

Oh, and because I miss being able to say this: FIRST!!!!

Edited on 09/15/2008 4:50pm

Robin-Hood-1215

[3]Sep 15, 2008
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

Sounds pretty good.

Unfortunately, we have some threads about this. Well, maybe not EXACTLY like this.

Even so, the mods said we have to include all games in the Fun and Games Forum now. -_-

Well if the mods allow all games then does that mean this will stay on this forum board? Or is the Fun and Games Forum a different forum? Well if it is then i guess i can post this game thread there...I guess. Well I'm confused.

Robin-Hood-1215

[4]Sep 15, 2008

Well does anybody want to participate and vote here anyway?

Sorr yif i double-posted, i thought the forum migth have been more active, And more users were willing to post here.

BradyTheRandom

[5]Sep 15, 2008
    Robin-Hood-1215 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:

Sounds pretty good.

Well if the mods allow all games then does that mean this will stay on this forum board? Or is the Fun and Games Forum a different forum? Well if it is then i guess i can post this game thread there...I guess. Well I'm confused.

This is the Avatar Board (well you already knew that). Used to, we could post fun forum games concerning Avatar here. Unfortunately, the games got too abundant, and the mods got too strict, so now we have to post all games in the Fun and Games forum. This is a forum for fun forum games concerning ANY TV SHOW. It's a general forum, where you can post games for any tv show, not just Avatar.

Linkage:

http://www.tv.com/tv-show-fun-andamp-games/board/76588/topics.html?tag=boards;title;3

BradyTheRandom

[6]Sep 15, 2008
    Robin-Hood-1215 wrote:

Sorr yif i double-posted, i thought the forum migth have been more active, And more users were willing to post here.

I'm sure everyone would love to play your game, unfortunately right now we are more interested in the pending release of the Avatar MMORPG, but I'm sure things will pick back up soon.

Robin-Hood-1215

[7]Sep 15, 2008
    BradyTheRandom wrote:
    Robin-Hood-1215 wrote:

I'm sure everyone would love to play your game, unfortunately right now we are more interested in the pending release of the Avatar MMORPG, but I'm sure things will pick back up soon.

Okay good to know. But does this mean I should delete this topic now?

dantedones

[8]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 24
    Robin-Hood-1215 wrote:
    BradyTheRandom wrote:
    Robin-Hood-1215 wrote:

Okay good to know. But does this mean I should delete this topic now?
    I'll tell Highlord to lock it

IrohtheTea

[9]Sep 15, 2008

/thread.

horrible threads are coming up lately