We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The Official "Can You Guess That Quote" Game--- Avatar Style!!!

Kilotzack

[321]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    nope, i think those might have happened, but not the ones that i was thinking of. ill double-check both of yours, just to make you feel that you aren't crazy yourself

Season 1, "The Blue Spirit", Aang to the herbalist?

Aang says: You're insane, aren't you? to the herbalist
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shadowscott

[323]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    no, and alright, i wont check. i figured thats what you were talking about.

ddendong116

[324]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 12

shadowscott wrote:
    no, and alright, i wont check. i figured thats what you were talking about.
    ummmmmmm season 3, the guard to Iroh?

EDIT: scratch that. Season 1, "The King of Omashu", Aang to Bumi.

Edited on 11/27/2007 4:55pm

shadowscott

[325]Nov 27, 2007
    nope

shadowscott

[326]Nov 27, 2007
    btw, sorry to double-post, how does everyone formulate/find quotes. anyone actually look them up? i do sometimes, mostly to formulate

Kilotzack

[327]Nov 27, 2007
    I do, I have (almost) every episode on my computer, so..

ddendong116

[328]Nov 27, 2007
    shadowscott wrote:
    btw, sorry to double-post, how does everyone formulate/find quotes. anyone actually look them up? i do sometimes, mostly to formulate
    i have a pretty good memory. i do have both season 1 and 2 on boxset, but normally i go online.

shadowscott

[329]Nov 27, 2007
    ha, i have all, including DOtBS, but dont tell. hehe. i try not to use it all the time, but if something really stumps me, ill look it up on transcripts or something

shadowscott

[330]Nov 27, 2007
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    i have a pretty good memory. i do have both season 1 and 2 on boxset, but normally i go online.

i wanted to buy the boxset, but they are like $60 each. also, i figure after season 3, they will have some collectors thing, which i plan to get, bc that will be frikken sweet!

ddendong116

[331]Nov 27, 2007
    shadowscott wrote:
    ha, i have all, including DOtBS, but dont tell. hehe. i try not to use it all the time, but if something really stumps me, ill look it up on transcripts or something
    ayee. speaking of stumpers...

Kilotzack

[332]Nov 27, 2007

shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    i wanted to buy the boxset, but they are like $60 each. also, i figure after season 3, they will have some collectors thing, which i plan to get, bc that will be frikken sweet!
    I'd like to buy the complete set thing, mostly because of all the bonus material.. but I don't know if they sell it in my country (The Netherlands), besides, I am worried it will be dutch, which I really hate.. -_-'

btw... still trying to find the "You're crazy" quote.. The closest I got so far is Jet to everyone around him in Lake Laogai.. but he said "That's crazy".. dammm

Edited on 11/27/2007 5:09pm

shadowscott

[333]Nov 27, 2007

ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

what??? i didnt look up your quote. why woudl you think that? sorry, i kinda had to, i was running low. i promise, wont tdo that again unless its like 20 minutes

Kilotzack wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    I'd like to buy the complete set thing, mostly because of all the bonus material.. but I don't know if they sell it in my country (The Netherlands), besides, I am worried it will be dutch, which I really hate.. -_-'

btw... still trying to find the "You're crazy" quote.. The closest I got so far is Jet to everyone around him in Lake Laogai.. but he said "That's crazy".. dammm

that wouldnt be good. then you would need to use subs right? or is it already subbed? yeah, its a toughy i guess

Edited on 11/27/2007 5:15pm

Kilotzack

[334]Nov 27, 2007
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

what??? i didnt look up your quote. why woudl you think that? sorry, i kinda had to, i was running low. i promise, wont tdo that again unless its like 20 minutes

Kilotzack wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

that wouldnt be good. then you would need to use subs right? or is it already subbed?

Subs? I always watch the show in english w/o subs so I doubt the bonus material would cause any trouble w/o them?

crazyteen000

[335]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    I don't own any videos of ATLA so.... If you want to know my secret.. I have a photographic memory. I go though every season in my head and think about the quote. Cool, right?

shadowscott

[336]Nov 27, 2007
    Kilotzack wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

Kilotzack wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

that wouldnt be good. then you would need to use subs right? or is it already subbed?

Subs? I always watch the show in english w/o subs so I doubt the bonus material would cause any trouble w/o them?

you said it would be in dutch. what is, the bonus material, or the episodes? also, when you say dutch, did they hire actors/actresses to do dubbing? or is it subbed in dutch and you can choose the subbing if you wish

Kilotzack

[337]Nov 27, 2007
    Iknow!!! it's the fisherman to his wife in The Storm!

Oh, and crazyteen000, I remember most quotes without watching any episodes too.. But when I either try to find a hard one or to make up a hard one, I use them to confirm my guesses before I post..

crazyteen000

[338]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    The You're crazy IS the Aang to medicine quote by the way.

Kilotzack

[339]Nov 27, 2007
    shadowscott wrote:
    Kilotzack wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

Kilotzack wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:
    ddendong116 wrote:
    shadowscott wrote:

you said it would be in dutch. what is, the bonus material, or the episodes? also, when you say dutch, did they hire actors/actresses to do dubbing? or is it subbed in dutch and you can choose the subbing if you wish

No it's dubbed lol, which I really hate because of the lame dutch voices -_-' If it were only the subs it would be no problem, I could just turn them off or to english..

shadowscott

[340]Nov 27, 2007
    Kilotzack wrote:
    Iknow!!! it's the fisherman to his wife in The Storm!

Oh, and crazyteen000, I remember most quotes without watching any episodes too.. But when I either try to find a hard one or to make up a hard one, I use them to confirm my guesses before I post..

OMG!!!!! no. thats not it