We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The New Official Kataang/Zutara Battlefield

Best Ship

jenwenluvzutara

[3681]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 4

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! u people r still on this thread? oh well, i still support zutara. sorry lol.

im over avatar now. i had avatar hangover for months, but now, i have come to the obsession of the very good anime, CODE GEASS!!!!!!! WHOOOOO! kallen and lelouch is wut i officially ship now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[3682]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 14
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! u people r still on this thread? oh well, i still support zutara. sorry lol.

im over avatar now. i had avatar hangover for months, but now, i have come to the obsession of the very good anime, CODE GEASS!!!!!!! WHOOOOO! kallen and lelouch is wut i officially ship now.

You're over Avatar? How can you be over Avatar? ...I'm confused. It's not comprehending.

bl0ndi3girl18

[3683]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    wuh-what? Someone can be over Avatar?

Dark_soul89

[3684]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 2
    Okay I don't even get this battle, Who the hell cares about Aang why do ppl care about Aang more then Mai, the real battle should be Zutara vs Maiko because let's face it Maiko killed Zutara not Kataang

isabelwhatx

[3685]Sep 8, 2008
    Dark_soul89 wrote:
    Okay I don't even get this battle, Who the hell cares about Aang why do ppl care about Aang more then Mai, the real battle should be Zutara vs Maiko because let's face it Maiko killed Zutara not Kataang

WTF. They both killed Zutara, showing how fail it really is.

Dark_soul89

[3686]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 2
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Dark_soul89 wrote:

lol nope Maiko only, Zutara waste Kattang until Maiko came along, if anything they killed it in a two on one

isabelwhatx

[3687]Sep 8, 2008
    ...That made no sense. Maiko made Zuko unavailable, and Kataang made Katara unavailable, therefore completely pwning Zutara.

FrigginGodess

[3688]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 22
    Well, we all know that shippings are... unimportant.

jenwenluvzutara

[3689]Sep 10, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

You're over Avatar? How can you be over Avatar? ...I'm confused. It's not comprehending.

let me rephrase, i'm not addicted to it anymore

Axrendale

[3690]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 10
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

Will you be addicted when the Shyamalan movie comes out?

Cause I know I will be

[3691]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 9

Dark_soul89 wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Dark_soul89 wrote:
    lol nope Maiko only, Zutara waste Kattang until Maiko came along, if anything they killed it in a two on one

thats rediculous...Kataang pwned Zutara...and so did Maiko...there it is...no more arguing Dark_soul89...cuz Zutara is gone!!!!

Edited on 09/10/2008 3:58pm

isabelwhatx

[3692]Sep 10, 2008
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

WHAT?! Ahahahaha. You don't just get off Avatar. It takes a long process involving rigorous rehabilitation treatments. How did you do it alone and in such a short time?

Axrendale

[3693]Sep 10, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

WHAT?! Ahahahaha. You don't just get off Avatar. It takes a long process involving rigorous rehabilitation treatments. How did you do it alone and in such a short time?

Zutarians...

EmoHaruno

[3694]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 11
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

Zutarians...

Woah there! I'm a Zutarian and I'm still very much addicted to Avatar, thankyouverymuch!

Axrendale

[3695]Sep 10, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

Zutarians...

Woah there! I'm a Zutarian and I'm still very much addicted to Avatar, thankyouverymuch!

You betaryed me!!!!

How could you?

I made Zutara come alive - I used it in the RPG!

And yet you still turn on me!

Dafoose

[3696]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 19
    Lolz, Zutarian duels.

I see what you did thar with Emoharuno Axrendale.

You tempted the water tribes to join the Fire Nation Alliance with...

Zutara?

EmoHaruno

[3697]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 11
    Axrendale wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

Zutarians...

You betaryed me!!!!

How could you?

I made Zutara come alive - I used it in the RPG!

And yet you still turn on me!

Gosh, am I that easy that I immeditaly trust someone because they use Zutara?

jenwenluvzutara

[3698]Sep 10, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    jenwenluvzutara wrote:

Zutarians...

HEY! it wasn't easy, i went through days without sleep. i mean, avatar series over? that's crazy! even now, i love the show, but i'm not addicted. and i'll still watch the movie. then i came across code geass, and it was basically my "rehabilitation treatment" because it helped ease my pain. as far as avatar goes, i will always support zutara, but i need to get over avatar not because i want to but because i need to. i was so obsessed that i spent hours on avatar, and i wasted a lot of time, so i have to move on.

(it sounds like i'm breaking up with avatar, lol)

me: i have to leave.

avatar: no u can't leave me!!!!!!!

me: it's not u it's me! u don't deserve me!

isabelwhatx

[3699]Sep 10, 2008
    *gasps*

"And I'll still watch the movie"

You make it sound like it's a chore! IT IS A PRIVILEGE! BE HAPPY!

Oh, and btw Axrendale, UBER PWNAGE X3496093486

SapphireStones

[3700]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 15
    Geez. Kataang won but I don't care. I still like Zutara. what's the problem with that?
    Edited on 09/10/2008 10:03pm