We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The Ncik Splat Has Been Defeated!

KittyEmber

[21]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 12
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Hey, I'm on my dad's comps so I only have time to say this beofre I go. At 6 today they aired Siege of the North on Nicktoons Network, and during the scene where Yue became the moon, there was no Nick splat! How awesome is that?!

But, wait... They don't have the splat on Nicktoons Network... They have a little globey thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qweasdzse

[22]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 10

Woopdey fukin doo.

The nick splat is just as bad as any other splat its not a big deal.

soccerdawg76

[23]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 18

KittyEmber wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Hey, I'm on my dad's comps so I only have time to say this beofre I go. At 6 today they aired Siege of the North on Nicktoons Network, and during the scene where Yue became the moon, there was no Nick splat! How awesome is that?!
    But, wait... They don't have the splat on Nicktoons Network... They have a little globey thing.

Which would be the point. I'll go ahead and explain this to you KE. Everyone on these boards were mad at the X's and Nick because during the original airing of SotN during the scene when Sokka and Yue kiss, a thing runs across the bottom saying "New X's: Up Next on Nick" And it destroyed the scene and the episode is not usually run so IT HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

bulefireskull

[24]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 11
    qweasdzse wrote:

Woopdey fukin doo.

The nick splat is just as bad as any other splat its not a big deal.

Your freakin nuts if you don't like don't talk about it
    red: yeah man let them have there fun

GIVElove

[25]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 26
    yeah just let us celebrate our victory over the cursed nick splat!!!!!!!!!!!

thatother1dude

[26]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 13
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    There is Itunes.
    If by now you really haven't figured out that everyone posting here is way to cheap to pay for an iTune then you have truly learned nothing.

Iras91

[27]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

is the splat the thing where they go to commercial and they're like, "when we come back to slime time live MORE AVATAR!"

or did i miss sumthing new? ...since i got back today

pooldude256

[28]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 38
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

is the splat the thing where they go to commercial and they're like, "when we come back to slime time live MORE AVATAR!"

or did i miss sumthing new? ...since i got back today

I believe they are speaking of the little orange Nick logo on the lower right-hand side of the screen during all Nick shows. There's also hatred for the "Up Next" box which appears during the last segment to tell you what's up next. This stems from the fact it "ruined" the Sokka-Yue kiss in ep. 18.

soccerdawg76

[29]Aug 14, 2006

pooldude256 wrote:
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    is the splat the thing where they go to commercial and they're like, "when we come back to slime time live MORE AVATAR!" or did i miss sumthing new? ...since i got back today
    I believe they are speaking of the little orange Nick logo on the lower right-hand side of the screen during all Nick shows. There's also hatred for the "Up Next" box which appears during the last segment to tell you what's up next. This stems from the fact it "ruined" the Sokka-Yue kiss in ep. 18.

I'm sorry, Pooldude, but my OCD went beserk it was episode 20

GIVElove

[30]Aug 14, 2006
    whats OCD???

pooldude256

[31]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 38
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

pooldude256 wrote:
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    is the splat the thing where they go to commercial and they're like, "when we come back to slime time live MORE AVATAR!" or did i miss sumthing new? ...since i got back today

Say what? Sokka and Yue's kiss was in "The Waterbending Master," episode 18, of this I'm 100000% sure.

GIVElove

[32]Aug 14, 2006
    pooldude256 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

pooldude256 wrote:
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Say what? Sokka and Yue's kiss was in "The Waterbending Master," episode 18, of this I'm 100000% sure.

no we were talking about thier kiss at the end of sieg of the north part two right beofore she becomes the moon spirit

soccerdawg76

[33]Aug 14, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

pooldude256 wrote:
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

no we were talking about thier kiss at the end of sieg of the north part two right beofore she becomes the moon spirit

Of that we were...

GIVElove

[34]Aug 14, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

pooldude256 wrote:
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Of that we were...

funny stuff man...

soccerdawg76

[35]Aug 14, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    GIVElove wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

pooldude256 wrote:
    Iras91 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

Of that we were...

funny stuff man...

I gotta go write the funniest thing the patns forum

Pharmacopoeia

[36]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 9

I hate that splat. It's in all the good pictures.

My question is, is it gone forever, or just that one time??? A mystery for sure.

OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, everything has to be perfect

soccerdawg76

[37]Aug 14, 2006
    Ya I don't really have it, but I am kinda a perfectionist...

GIVElove

[38]Aug 14, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

soccerdawg76

[39]Aug 14, 2006

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

What does that mean!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pharmacopoeia

[40]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:

What does that mean!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was wondering that to...