We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The last avatar???

Smallville178

[1]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 7

The more thati think about it the more i realize that aang has to be the last avatar due to the fact that no one will be around to teach the next avatar (water bender i think). if there is no air bending then wont the world always be in disorder? The only thing i can think is that if appa is still alive then maybe appa can teach the next avatar. is there something that i am missing? Is there any way that if Aang has kids would they be air benders and slowly rebuild the air nomads? Just wondering...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[2]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 32
    You pretty much resolved the issue you raised.

Smallville178

[3]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 7

fair enough i just wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas that i did not think about

RafaelTheWeird

[4]Jun 15, 2010
    • level: 9
    exactly. I would think that even if appa died by the time the next airbender's born, sure the kid wont have a teacher, but the bending's in their avatar blood yo. i mean he/she'll be one of those kids that uses their bending on accident at first and then realize what they can do. thats what i always thought anyways. =D