We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Text based avatar game

mrm00d

[1]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 2

Hello, I am doing a little bit of advertising for my avatar game that opens today. Its on a forum, but is quiet different to an rpg. You may notice some old posts, i have deleted the irrelevant ones, they are old because they are from BETA trials. When beta finished we had a pretty long break and alot needed changing. These are literally the first lot of ads going out, i haven't even emailed the beta players to tell them to come back yet. Here's a little about the game. I'll make this short and snappy. Every other RPG game consists of a forum with a nice background then they have a very long line of sections for each different place you can role play about. They chuck in a creator creation template and a few chat forums and their done in about 1-2 days. And role play fights where no one wants to admit their dead. We have spent ages on this game. If you like the type of game mentioned above we have that and better aswell as more we have npc posts in role plays, Pets,houses and so on toinclude in your role plays, many fan art sections, chat, games sections and so on. So now that we have matched the typical RPG allow me to say what we have better.

A) Easy to read tutorial containing everything you need to read in the one place.

B) Stats-that's right you need to train your stats like a normal game

C) Money-Yep and you earn it

D) Weapons-Buy them with your money

E) Nation Wars-Takes place in an advanced risk style of game where you command armies(coming soon)

F) Tournaments

G) Proper administrated battles.

H) Clans-clan hqs ect...you start them up with money

I) Hire a hitman

J) There is plenty value involved in the game and it won't be beaten soon. In other RPGS you've done everything possible in a few days.

K) Avatar card game also coming soon...Note: Its another forum game NOT a real card game.

Thanks.

Join it on http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Avatar_Game/index.php?act=idx

Edited on 11/25/2008 1:18am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

panthean

[2]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    it sounds interesting... but it sounds like the same as every other RPG except with a whole lot more control... I don't know
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.