We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Sozin's Comet (Series Finale) Official Discussion Thread - (*Major Spoilers*)

Rate the finale! How was it?

Nameless0

[141]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    Mapletree46 wrote:
    so... what episode is airing?

First WAT the 14th, then TFM the 15th and so on, until the 4 episode final that will air the 19th.

matrix_mind wrote:
    In relationsh to the thread.......i think Ozai should die, because he would be a sexy ghost.....

Nice XD and good job being the first one to write your answer to the poll!

ONLY 14 days 20 hours and 17 minutes left!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nameless0

[142]Jun 30, 2008
    Just a little reminder to everyone:

We are now less than 2 weeks away from the avatar premiere week and less than 3 weeks away from the final. To be exact:

13 days 5 hours and 52 minutes away!

MaddoKos

[143]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 10
    You do realize you're also counting down to when this forum becomes pretty much obsolete.

crzza

[144]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 49
    Yeah pretty much. It's sad really.

snowprincess456

[145]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 15
    MaddoKos wrote:
    You do realize you're also counting down to when this forum becomes pretty much obsolete.

We should all try to somehow keep this forum alive..but my guess is that it will get super off-topic...I wonder what the mods would do if the entire forum was off-topic...

Nameless0

[146]Jul 1, 2008
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:

We should all try to somehow keep this forum alive..but my guess is that it will get super off-topic...I wonder what the mods would do if the entire forum was off-topic...

Even now in the last couple of weeks before the avatar final it has been disturbingly empty in the avatar forum. All the old avatard power users are gone, only a handful is still active. So maybe the final is really going to be the end of this forum...

edmasterchaos

[147]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 41
    Nameless0 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Even now in the last couple of weeks before the avatar final it has been disturbingly empty in the avatar forum. All the old avatard power users are gone, only a handful is still active. So maybe the final is really going to be the end of this forum...
    Everyone will probably migrate to the refugee after the show ends, leaving the Tv.com board to die and get n00b'd

I just want to tell everyone, i'll miss you.

Alpha1Niner

[148]Jul 1, 2008
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nameless0 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:
    Everyone will probably migrate to the refugee after the show ends, leaving the Tv.com board to die and get n00b'd

Me too.

surma884

[149]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    Add 5 more days to it because boiling rock pt2 is probably seen be everyone, and we want to see the episodes after that.

Nameless0

[150]Jul 2, 2008
    surma884 wrote:
    Add 5 more days to it because boiling rock pt2 is probably seen be everyone, and we want to see the episodes after that.

This topic will count down to the first episode in the "Avatar Final" week and then follow up with the next episode the next day and so on, until the four episode final saturday the 19th. It's much easier to do it this way. There are still people who havn't seen WAT, TFM and/or BR so to avoid any confusion we just start from the beginning of the week. ^^

picaboomman

[151]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 18
    11 days 4 hours 50 minutes

MaddoKos

[152]Jul 2, 2008
    Alpha1Niner wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nameless0 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:

Me too.

Wow. I was just trying to make a witicism. I didn't think I'd actually depress everyone.

Raikiri1103

[153]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 15
    Some amount of days, a bunch of hours, and a whole lot of seconds, and a really large amount of nanoseconds left.

Nameless0

[154]Jul 3, 2008
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    Some amount of days, a bunch of hours, and a whole lot of seconds, and a really large amount of nanoseconds left.

That's the spirit! ^^

Nameless0

[155]Jul 4, 2008
    Now you can count the days that is left until avatar on your fingers!! waauw.... 13813 minutes left!!

(yes I do like double posting)

Vxiel

[156]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 6

Alpha1Niner wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Nameless0 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    MaddoKos wrote:

Me too.

If only my heart was capable of love so I'm just going to forget you all really fast...

code_yumi

[157]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    I just saw a commercial for the return of AVatar on Nick. It made me scream ^.^ Though I wish they could have spread out the episodes instead of all in one week... still I'm so excited! It's just too bad the end is the end...

speechless8582

[158]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 12
    code_yumi wrote:
    I just saw a commercial for the return of AVatar on Nick. It made me scream ^.^ Though I wish they could have spread out the episodes instead of all in one week... still I'm so excited! It's just too bad the end is the end...

it's bittersweet.

edmasterchaos

[159]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 41

Just a little more than a week.

The journey is almost ending, great feats have been done, all for the moment we have expected for over 3 years... now we will finally know, Roger's past and his relationship with Shanks, oh and maybe the great pirate war will begin with Ace's public execution, can't wait to see Luffy's reaction

code_yumi

[160]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    speechless8582 wrote:
    code_yumi wrote:
    it's bittersweet.
    I'll probably be smiling, screaming, yelling, and laughing the whole time I'm watching it and the second it's over I'll start to cry