We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

should there be a movie

BradyBannister5

[21]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 10
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/19/2006 8:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pappenbrook

[22]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 9
    Yeah, but it could take place in between episodes.

thndrbndr

[23]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 7
    metalcurtainrod wrote:
    thndrbndr wrote:

Pappenbrook wrote:
    Should Nickelodeon release a full-length movie?

Of coures Avatar Is the best show on Nick besides Spongebob. It definatley deseves a movie, But its not like nick can do anything about, ITs not like they make avatar

You think Spongebob is better?

I didnt say that. I'm not?? quite sure which one I think is better but if I really had to choose it would proably be Avatar

Colonel_Brian

[24]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    BradyBannister5 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

BradyBannister5 wrote:
    if there was a movie, it would probably be a movie to wrap up the series, like the movie could be about Aang facing his destiny, or something else that might happen after that. but it would be awesome and they would be able to put in stuff that they can't put on tv. stuff like possibly blood and making out. oh wait thats right Sokka and Yue made out on tv. . anyway, it would be cool and full of action and just awesome. that would get nick probably over a million??dollars in the first weekend of the movie. plus i've always wanted to watch avatar on the big screen. but mostly, i've always wanted to watch avatar while eating pop-corn

That'd be cool??if only ??we can finaly see Zuko land a phyical hit on someone with broadswords

heck yeah

To bad we can only dream

Airawende

[25]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 6

Disney relly owns nick.Disney Channel is mostel goodies goodies show and not much action so they put it on nick.Nick is kind of everything for all ages.Disney is not.

Uhh...no. Viacom owns Nick. Disney is another entitiy entirly. If it was part of disney, then the Nick studios in Orlando Florida would be in Disney Land(or world, not sure), not in Universal Studios, where it actually is.

Taang_Forever

[26]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    BradyBannister5 wrote:
    if there was a movie, it would probably be a movie to wrap up the series, like the movie could be about Aang facing his destiny, or something else that might happen after that. but it would be awesome and they would be able to put in stuff that they can't put on tv. stuff like possibly blood and making out. oh wait thats right Sokka and Yue made out on tv. . anyway, it would be cool and full of action and just awesome. that would get nick probably over a million??dollars in the first weekend of the movie. plus i've always wanted to watch avatar on the big screen. but mostly, i've always wanted to watch avatar while eating pop-corn

If all they got was 1 million dollars in the opening weekend, they'd pull it from theaters. 1 million is a little low. One entire episode costs that much.

Colonel_Brian

[27]Aug 13, 2006

Taang_Forever wrote:
    BradyBannister5 wrote:
    If all they got was 1 million dollars in the opening weekend, they'd pull it from theaters. 1 million is a little low. One entire episode costs that much.

Yeah, But I've been wondering about how much it will cost for the upgrade to the animation and now it's going to be over a million well the cool thing is that the creatoes will let certain thmes past and we'll have some more mature content since you can't show that on tv.

Colonel_Brian

[28]Aug 13, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/13/2006 8:13am

littleLIVEwire

[29]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 5
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:
    BradyBannister5 wrote:

Yeah, But I've been wondering about how much it will cost for the upgrade to the animation and now it's going to be over a million well the cool thing is that the creatoes will let certain thmes past and we'll have some more mature content since you can't show that on tv.

Diagreed. On TV or not, Avatar still has littler fans that would no doubt go see the movie, and upping the rating would be inappropriate. Although it depends on what you mean by mature content...?

Colonel_Brian

[30]Aug 13, 2006
    littleLIVEwire wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Taang_Forever wrote:
    BradyBannister5 wrote:

Diagreed. On TV or not, Avatar still has littler fans that would no doubt go see the movie, and upping the rating would be inappropriate. Although it depends on what you mean by mature content...?

What I mean was be able to show more of those skeltons like Gyatso's and minor scars like Zuko got at the seige of the north.