We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Should there be a follow up to Avatar?

mch9797

[1]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 5

I was just thinking about the ending of Avatar: The Last Airbender and I was kinda sad that it ended. What would you think if the creators of Avatar made one more seiries but expanded, not on Aang or any of the main characters but they expanded on all the characters such as the, Kioshi warriers, the life in Ba Singsa after the fire nation took it over and charaters like Jet, The south water tribe people, cabage selling man, and all of the minors characters who Aang had an influence on. I personally would not like to see this happy because I was extremly satisfied by the conclution. I was just wonder what everyone else would think about that.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Water78

[2]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 47

i am not sure they are making alot of money off avatar , would the keep on doing this?

Maybe try something different like a new show and new concept but for now they have that movie to worry about

panthean

[3]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 9
    mch9797 wrote:

I was just thinking about the ending of Avatar: The Last Airbender and I was kinda sad that it ended. What would you think if the creators of Avatar made one more seiries but expanded, not on Aang or any of the main characters but they expanded on all the characters such as the, Kioshi warriers, the life in Ba Singsa after the fire nation took it over and charaters like Jet, The south water tribe people, cabage selling man, and all of the minors characters who Aang had an influence on. I personally would not like to see this happy because I was extremly satisfied by the conclution. I was just wonder what everyone else would think about that.

I'm currently writing a fanfiction spinoff, that is kind of the continuation of the show... there's a few minor changes though... I'm having a bit of difficulting starting it off, but once that's done, I know pretty well what's going to happen next

anyways it's a 3 part (4 including the prelude) saga that spans over a 200+ year period that will continue for the entire life of "The Book of Darkness." It's all going to be centered around the book which is written by the first dark-bender, who I have so cleverly named Jack. The 1st part is going to be centered on Jack's adventures which includes him being father to twin avatars (Kai and Katari), and becoming a chief advisor to Zuko, and battling against the rise of a cult of dark-benders (who use the book to learn dark-bending). In the 2nd part, Kai and Katari go through the proccess of mastering the elements, in order to try again to stop the cult. In the 3rd, 200 years later, Jaei (pronounced "J"), a new character, masters dark-bending, and destroys the cult, and book, once and for all... putting an end to the story.

if you have any ideas that you want to be put into the story tell me, I'm interested to hear them, if you want to know more, ask