We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Seasons 1,2,3

Favorite season do you like.

Breakin13

[21]Nov 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    Best season is 2. it was just great plot, character development and ending. Best episodes are The Seige of the North, The Crossroads of Destiny, Sozin's Comet, and Emper Island Prayers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofSpades209

[22]Nov 18, 2008
    • level: 11

Sasukeslayer wrote:
    Season 3 that had the most story in it i think and had the most fighting in it and i hate that it ended thow it is the best season to me. =)

You really think so? I thought season two did.

captaintombatch

[23]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 32
    KingofSpades209 wrote:
    You really think so? I thought season two did.

Yeah, Season 1 was just an intro to the series and gave the audience information about the Avatar, and the past lives, the Spirit World, Aang's powers, and the journey through toward the Northern Water Tribe.

Season 2 I thought had more of a storyline than the other two seasons, since they meet Toph, Aang discovers more of his abilities, and then went to Ba Sing Se. It also shows Zuko trying to find himself throughout most of the season, only to go back toward the Fire Nation at the end.

Season 3 was great. The first half was just hiding so that the invasion can take place, help out people here and there, and then settle. It wasn't until post invasion that it got interesting there. The last 4 episodes of Season 3 were the best.

As a season overall, I rate #2 the best, #3 the second, and #1 the third. But as many people before me have mentioned, they are all great!

isabelwhatx

[24]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 14
    I think everyone prefers season two over season three because it's more towards the middle of the story where the plot is being jammed in. In season three everything is just kind of being wrapped up.

FireLordZuko93

[25]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    I think everyone prefers season two over season three because it's more towards the middle of the story where the plot is being jammed in. In season three everything is just kind of being wrapped up.
    Not everyone! I liked season 3 a slight bit more than season 2

isabelwhatx

[26]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 14
    "Everyone" referred to the actual people who did I personally liked Season 3 more as well.

piranhapete

[27]Nov 23, 2008
    So... many... grammar mistakes!!!

Anyway, it's gotta be season 2 for me. In season one it was still getting on its feet, and season 3 was plagued by too many filler eps and some really bad writing. Even though I'm satisfied with season three, season two's plot was so much more deliciously unpredictable, even though I didn't really like the finale.

KingofSpades209

[28]Nov 24, 2008

piranhapete wrote:
    So... many... grammar mistakes!!! Anyway, it's gotta be season 2 for me. In season one it was still getting on its feet, and season 3 was plagued by too many filler eps and some really bad writing. Even though I'm satisfied with season three, season two's plot was so much more deliciously unpredictable, even though I didn't really like the finale.

I was disappointed about the finale of season three. I think an ending like in Final Fantasy XII(12) would have been better.