We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Season 3 -- discussion

[1]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 42

Well the point of this thread is to discuss what you thought of what happened in the last series of avatar (that we know of) and what did you think was going to happen. I will start off . . . . . .

I thought the third season was far the best and the most dramatic also i liked the twists like Azula breaking down and crying for the first time in the show.
    My prediction of season three was Aang would master fire by his old firebending friend Cuzon (sorry if misspelt) and would fight against the firelord with all the g-gang and would still struggle because of the firelord's power but would suddenly win when Toph would throw herself infront of Aang when a blast nearly hits him, then out of rage of Toph's death he would go into the avatar state and kill the firelord restoring peace.

I hope you will post in this thread but do NOT spam in it please, thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jackson5050

[2]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 12
    I had a belief that Zuko would not join Team Avatar. I knew it was likely, but I thought Bryke would surprise the fans. I was mistaken, but I am glad Bryke decided on their course of action.

AllieAllie

[3]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 22
    I thought that Zuko was going to die after joining the gaang. That's usually the kind of thing that happens when a guy switches from the bad side to the good side. I'm glad Bryke didn't do that though since, like I said, that would have been typical. Plus I like Zuko.

piranhapete

[4]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    I liked it, but it truly was not as good as season two or as I was expecting... I'm sorry to say I was pretty disappointed in season three. Even though it was good, it didn't have that really genius OOMPH I was hoping for. It wasn't bad, though.

isabelwhatx

[5]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    I thought the majority of it was pretty predictable, but that didn't take away from the epicness, surprisingly.

KingofSpades209

[6]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    piranhapete wrote:
    I liked it, but it truly was not as good as season two or as I was expecting... I'm sorry to say I was pretty disappointed in season three. Even though it was good, it didn't have that really genius OOMPH I was hoping for. It wasn't bad, though.
    I agree with this post. But Ithink I'm the only one that was surprised Zuko joined the Gaang.