We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Possibility for a Next-Gen spinoff?

Do you believe there will be a next generation series for ATLA?

Axrendale

[21]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 10

isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    I'm not sure of the exact dates, but all of season 3 will be aired on Nick at around the same time as the MMO game comes out. There will be a lot of promotional stuff for the new game.
    That's good. Maybe the game will be a huge success if it's getting promotion like that. I'm surprised that there are absolutely no commercials. Would it hurt Nick to advertise sometimes?

I am fairly sure that it is killing Nick to realize that Spongebob is no longer their best show. Despite the fact that it recieved barely any advertizing or promotion at all (apart from some fairly weak attempts in the last couple of weeks), Avatar achieved better ratings than Spongebob ever has, despite the killer-load of of advertizing and air-time our old nemesis show recieves.

Edited on 08/22/2008 8:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

isabelwhatx

[22]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    It's true. Nick pathetically attempted to advertise the whole "Sozin's Comet" week. I think that Nick should realize by now that if they advertise even the slightest amount the ratings will be off the charts. I think they can replace a few spongebob/fairly odd parents commercials with some Avatar ones for the new game/re-airing.

shadowysea07

[23]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 25
    we do not even know if their going to make a spinoff or when it will air