We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Pictures from Comic Con (SPOILERS)

FuryOfAang

[141]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 6
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    Well I fear that she may be accused as a marry sue cause she's dating Zuko

She wouldn't be if she was lke:

Girl: *sigh*

Zuko: So...

Girl: DON'T TALK TO ME I NEVER WANTED TO GO ON THIS DATE!!

Zuko: o_O
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angelstella

[142]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 3
    mellomuse wrote:

Doodlebuggy wrote:
    NOt sure if ya'll have seen this but here are some pictires fron the Con that are not fuzzy and has Zuko's date as well: http://community.livejournal.com/avatar_fans/950389.html#cutid1

This is awesome, thank you!?? Those banners are SO COOL.?? I want one.?? (Makes note to go to my Avatar genie thread)

Folks, if you haven't visited the link that Doodlebuggy gave, you should.?? Not only does it have other, clearer pictures but it has more spoilers!?? We'll find out more about certain FN characters and also other toys and merchandise that will be coming out . *cough*GIRLS*cough*

Here it is as a link: ??http://community.livejournal.com/avatar_fans/950389.html#cutid1?? However, I think that it won't work unless you are logged in to your livejournal account.?? (This may be posted on DH forums by now too, I don't know.)

Proper credit for the pictures and all the info goes to lychii of livejournal and Distant Horizon.??

Holy crow! I wouldn't have known that was Katara!

Doodlebuggy

[143]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    I can't wait to see Aang's responce when he sees katara. He got a flustered when she had just a necklecs on, now she is all dolled up. I can't wait for a spaztic aang

JimmyxCindy

[144]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 15
    Is it just me, or is that a little too much makeup on katara and toph? It makes them sortof look like clowns... -_-

Colonel_Brian

[145]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 12

Doodlebuggy wrote:
    I can't wait to see Aang's responce when he sees katara. He got a flustered when she had just a necklecs on, now she is all dolled up. I can't wait for a spaztic aang

Aang: Wow Mama

Toph: Aang how about me

Aang: hehhee(drools and doesn't notice Top)

Poor Toph Katara just changes her cloths and Aang is being a perv by watching ohhh kidding no I'm kidding.

PrincessZula

[146]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 10

Katara looks awesome [she looks like she has some lips now], so does Toph. Those are some nice pics.

But wow, you really wouldn't recognize those two.

PrincessZula

[147]Jul 26, 2006

A thought just came to my head. So rumor has it that Zuko will be at the ball too with his date [supposedly]

What if its the King's daughter?

Doodlebuggy

[148]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    whats the ball for?

PrincessZula

[149]Jul 26, 2006
    Doodlebuggy wrote:
    whats the ball for?

He's a king, and kings have balls and partys and stuff [shrugs]

Colonel_Brian

[150]Jul 26, 2006

PrincessZula wrote:
    Doodlebuggy wrote:
    whats the ball for?
    He's a king, and kings have balls and partys and stuff [shrugs]

Tis is true.

U4ric

[151]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    Hmmm Toph's eyes seem darker in the dressed up pic.

Colonel_Brian

[152]Jul 26, 2006
    Oh that she was wearing contact lens.

FallOutGirl13

[153]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    I can't remember where, and if I find it again I'll put it up here, but I saw another picture of Zuko and his mystery "date," and her face was all blurry but had a side vision so it was a little clear??and then I looked at a close-up of Katara and Toph all dressed up and. . . IT LOOKS LIKE KATARA! I still have my Zutara side. Still hoping it's Katara here.

PrincessZula

[154]Jul 26, 2006
    FallOutGirl13 wrote:
    I can't remember where, and if I find it again I'll put it up here, but I saw another picture of Zuko and his mystery "date," and her face was all blurry but had a side vision so it was a little clear??and then I looked at a close-up of Katara and Toph all dressed up and. . . IT LOOKS LIKE KATARA! I still have my Zutara side. Still hoping it's Katara here.

The outfit isn't the same though, and rumor has it that Zuko and his date as well as Katara, Aang, Sokka, and Toph are all going to the ball. But then again, thats an unoffical rumor don't quote me on that

Colonel_Brian

[155]Jul 26, 2006

PrincessZula wrote:
    FallOutGirl13 wrote:
    The outfit isn't the same though, and rumor has it that Zuko and his date as well as Katara, Aang, Sokka, and Toph are all going to the ball. But then again, thats an unoffical rumor don't quote me on that

Well C'mon guys just wwait and see.

GIVElove

[156]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 26
    PrincessZula wrote:
    FallOutGirl13 wrote:

and it looks like she has black hair and katara has brown

mellomuse

[157]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 14

OK, I have no idea why everything is showing up in a funny color on my screen... anyway, lychii over at DH forums has once again blessed us with new media info.

These vids were posted by a user named bluejeans07 (I think) on Youtube.?? It's the Avatar "Shipper Panel" segment from Comic Con.?? Pretty funny... especially Iroh with the twin sisters Lo and Li.?? Unlike the other ships where they just cut & pasted existing pics, they actually drew NEW PICS of Iroh hanging out with the old ladies.?? The expressions on his face are priceless!

??There are two links because there's a part 1 (ends at Bluezula, yuck!) and a part 2 (ends at Zutara..hmm...).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG82P1lYD90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkB2uiZlXzI

Edited on 07/27/2006 12:03am
    Edited 2 total times.

PrincessZula

[158]Jul 27, 2006
    mellomuse wrote:

OK, I have no idea why everything is showing up in a funny color on my screen... anyway, lychii over at DH forums has once again blessed us with new media info.

These vids were poster by a user names bluejeans07 (I think) on Youtube.?? It's the Avatar "Shipper Panel" segment from Comic Con.?? Pretty funny... especially Iroh with the twin sisters Lo and Li.?? Unlike the other ships where they just cut & pasted existing pics, they actually drew NEW PICS of Iroh hanging out with the old ladies.?? The expressions on his face are priceless!

??There are two links because there's a part 1 (ends at Bluezula, yuck!) and a part 2 (ends at Zutara..hmm...).

That is way to funny Its like 2:00 in the morning here and I'm trying to supress laughter into my arm which is making wierd noises and making me laugh harder, then I see Iroh and Lo and Li. And I think I just died

U4ric

[159]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 13
    mellomuse wrote:

These vids were posted by a user named bluejeans07 (I think) on Youtube.?? It's the Avatar "Shipper Panel" segment from Comic Con.?? Pretty funny... especially Iroh with the twin sisters Lo and Li.?? Unlike the other ships where they just cut & pasted existing pics, they actually drew NEW PICS of Iroh hanging out with the old ladies.?? The expressions on his face are priceless!

mello, nice links. I also saw another one by the same user where Jack DeSena (and maybe Dante Basco - my wireless is running weird now so I didn't see the whole thing yet) is being interviewed at comic con. I'm not sure this has been shared either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWqg3j4b5wo&mode=related&search=

I hope that link works... it looks a lot longer than yours.

Edited on 07/27/2006 12:37am
    Edited 3 total times.

RoseChild

[160]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    I am a dork for not staying in the Avatar loop, so I had no idea there was to be a ball. Does it happen in the next episode "Secrets of the Fire Nation" or in an episode that will??follow after that one? They all look wonderful! Though I kinda wish Zuko's hair didnt look soo slicked back. BTW, I forgot how long Toph's hair was!