We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Paramount King's Island to release new Avatar roller-coaster.

yunie52586

[21]Feb 15, 2006
    • level: 7
    Super_Orbit wrote:
    I saw this on the NickDisc forums and found it quite surprising.

NickDisc wrote:
    KINGS ISLAND, Ohio??? Paramount???s Kings Island, long ranked as offering the ???Best Kid???s Area in the World,??? Amusement Today Golden Ticket award winner 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005, is excited to premiere the most elaborate collection of Nickelodeon-inspired rides and attractions in the world opening in the Spring of 2006. Nick Universe includes a total of 18 rides and attractions bringing to life Nickelodeon???s most popular character celebrities and adventures including Avatar???, The Backyardigans???, Blue???s Clues???, Danny Phantom???, Dora the Explorer???, The Fairly OddParents???, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius???, LazyTown???, Little Bill???, The Rugrats???, SpongeBob SquarePants???, and The Wild Thornberrys???.

The largest Nickelodeon area in the world boasts six all-new attractions including:

?? Thrill-seeking families take a whirlwind ride with Avatar on this first-of-its kind family roller coaster

If anyone wants to explain why Avatar has T-Shirts, DVDs, Action Figures, LEGOS?, Video Games, and a Trading Card Game, and DP has nothing?

Wow. But I never go anywhere.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

totallydude

[22]Feb 16, 2006
    • level: 4
    mellomuse wrote:
    Too bad it's going in at Kings Island and not Kings Dominion-- that's a lot closer to where I live. Oh well, looks like it's time for a road trip.

me too im like an hour from kings dominion.

sluggmunki_tx

[23]Feb 16, 2006
    • level: 41
    PrincessZula wrote:
    dang that would make my year if we could do that. Hey I would wear my user name on my shirt, I'm not shy lol. I wouldn't mind shouting it across the intercome either

"ANYONE WEARING A SHIRT THAT HAS EITHER POOLDUDE, FREAKISH, KARATEWOLFPUNK, SLUGGMUNKI, I LURV PENGUINS, OR ANYONE ONE ELSE WHO MIGHT NOW ME... BECAUSE COME SO I CAN SHAKE YOU HAND AND MAKE YOU PUT UP WITH MY SCREAMING ON THE ROLERCOASTER!!!"

Just imagining that makes my day.Waazzah...

I'll put a tattoo on my left arm saying "sluggmunki_tx" instead.

goodgirl528

[24]Feb 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    I live no where near Ohio. I live in California. Even if I lived right next to Paramount I won't go much. I live about 30 minutes from Disneyland, I don't go much.

pooldude256

[25]Feb 23, 2006
    • level: 38
    goodgirl528 wrote:
    I live no where near Ohio. I live in California. Even if I lived right next to Paramount I won't go much. I live about 30 minutes from Disneyland, I don't go much.

But if Disneyland had an Avatar rollercoaster I bet you'd be going almost every day.

sluggmunki_tx

[26]Feb 23, 2006
    • level: 41
    pooldude256 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

But if Disneyland had an Avatar rollercoaster I bet you'd be going almost every day.

I live 30 minutes from Six Flags Over Texas. Hey, maybe this might happen. Two years ago, Six Flags opened a Spongebob 3-D simulation ride. Maybe Six Flags can do an Avatar 3-D simulation ride also. Boy, I would love to go to that.

Katuko

[27]Feb 23, 2006
    • level: 7
    Aww...I actually though of that before. Like, how much fun it would be to actually meet all you guys. And...Texas? Well...that'll be some road trip o_o >>NY Oh, and for the record, I imagined most of you as your icons. For some reasons. Except when it's not real live people. Then we're talking. I'm sure nobody has imagined me as an exploding star...
    Edited on 02/23/2006 7:05pm

chinafigure

[28]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 3
    I live nowhere near to any amusement park anywhere. Except Six Flags in St. Louis, but we hardly ever go there.

goodgirl528

[29]Feb 24, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 02/24/2006 3:08pm

goodgirl528

[30]Feb 24, 2006
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

I live 30 minutes from Six Flags Over Texas. Hey, maybe this might happen. Two years ago, Six Flags opened a Spongebob 3-D simulation ride. Maybe Six Flags can do an Avatar 3-D simulation ride also. Boy, I would love to go to that.

Ya, but I am too young to drive. But I can bug my mom to!

ILurvPenguins

[31]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 9
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    PrincessZula wrote:
    dang that would make my year if we could do that. Hey I would wear my user name on my shirt, I'm not shy lol. I wouldn't mind shouting it across the intercome either

"ANYONE WEARING A SHIRT THAT HAS EITHER POOLDUDE, FREAKISH, KARATEWOLFPUNK, SLUGGMUNKI, I LURV PENGUINS, OR ANYONE ONE ELSE WHO MIGHT NOW ME... BECAUSE COME SO I CAN SHAKE YOU HAND AND MAKE YOU PUT UP WITH MY SCREAMING ON THE ROLERCOASTER!!!"

Just imagining that makes my day.Waazzah...

I'll put a tattoo on my left arm saying "sluggmunki_tx" instead.

Hey....don't expect me to get a tattoo on my are saying "ILurvPenguins"....people might think I'm crazy....
    Zuko: -_-;;;

pooldude256

[32]Feb 24, 2006
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

If they do that I'm moving to Texas ASAP. sluggmunki_tx, could you just give me directions to your house, and I'll meet ya there? Not like I have school or anything here

karatewolfpunk

[33]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 31
    pooldude256 wrote:
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

If they do that I'm moving to Texas ASAP. sluggmunki_tx, could you just give me directions to your house, and I'll meet ya there? Not like I have school or anything here

Damn, I always look at words in completely different ways and come up with nasty images in my head. Don't even ask me what I'm thinking.

American Dragon, if you do that, then you'll just have to change your last name to Long

pooldude256

[34]Feb 24, 2006
    karatewolfpunk wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    pooldude256 wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

Damn, I always look at words in completely different ways and come up with images in my head. Don't even ask me what I'm thinking.

American Dragon, if you do that, then you'll just have to change your last name to Long

Lol

U4ric

[35]Jul 30, 2006

From PKICentral.com

Has anyone been here and tried this?

Pharmacopoeia

[36]Jul 30, 2006
    U4ric wrote:

From PKICentral.com

Has anyone been here and tried this?

IS THAT THE NEW ROLLERCOASTER!!!! eyes watering from joy.

To bad I will probably never go on it, Utah is a long way from Ohio

Plus with the whole name on t-shirt thing, I don't even like my name, it was just on a book next to the computer when I was signing up, so thats why its mine. It would suck to walk around all day with PHARMACOPOIEA on my shirt. I don't even know if i spelled that right.

Scaang

[37]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 5
    OMG! That is the coolest thing in the world.... well it is really cool! I can't wait till I one day drive there and go on it... that wont be for a long while! But if I could I would totally go there! I mean they said it had some Danny Phantom there too! So it has to be a cool place!

Colonel_Brian

[38]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 12

Scaang wrote:
    OMG! That is the coolest thing in the world.... well it is really cool! I can't wait till I one day drive there and go on it... that wont be for a long while! But if I could I would totally go there! I mean they said it had some Danny Phantom there too! So it has to be a cool place!

I must go but I'm saving money for other items.

Pharmacopoeia

[39]Jul 30, 2006
    :
    "Colonel_Brian

I must go but I'm saving money for other items.

Such as what exactly??? Tea, perhaps. Or maybe some more veggy stix.
    Edited on 07/30/2006 1:33am

legends_u_know

[40]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 3
    Man, too bad I don't have money to travel down to Cincinnatti. (I can't spell a city that's only 3 hours away..) Or to get into KI..