We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

One Year Later........

AllieAllie

[21]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 22

Water78 wrote:
    MCMLXVI wrote:
    Ever since I watched the series finale, I've been having great difficulty sitting through just about every episode of the series again in reruns. It's like I was put under a spell, and now it's broken. Too bad for me.
    The only good part of the watching the reruns is you can go back and see stuff u missed the first time around

Yeah, I saw so many new things when I watched the episodes again. I was so surprised, I kept thinking that it was so wierd that I missed them the first time I watched the episodes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Water78

[22]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 47
    AllieAllie wrote:

Water78 wrote:
    MCMLXVI wrote:
    Ever since I watched the series finale, I've been having great difficulty sitting through just about every episode of the series again in reruns. It's like I was put under a spell, and now it's broken. Too bad for me.
    The only good part of the watching the reruns is you can go back and see stuff u missed the first time around

Yeah, I saw so many new things when I watched the episodes again. I was so surprised, I kept thinking that it was so wierd that I missed them the first time I watched the episodes.

I missed alot with book 1

Fire_Babe11

[23]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 14
    I cant believe its been so long, i had always hope they would release one more season like book air. It never really felt over until a couple of weeks ago when i watch a weekend marathon of it. It was a really good show. i still wondered what happen to zukos mom. lol. Im not sure if im going to go seen the avatar movie though.

snowprincess456

[24]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 15
    Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    I cant believe its been so long, i had always hope they would release one more season like book air. It never really felt over until a couple of weeks ago when i watch a weekend marathon of it. It was a really good show. i still wondered what happen to zukos mom. lol. Im not sure if im going to go seen the avatar movie though.

Why not?

Fire_Babe11

[25]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 14
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Fire_Babe11 wrote:

Why not?

bc im gonna be mad at something they get wrong lol, like the harry potter movies and the twilight, :/

AllieAllie

[26]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 22

Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    Why not?
    bc im gonna be mad at something they get wrong lol, like the harry potter movies and the twilight, :/

I get what you mean. I'm never completely satisfied with movie adaptations-they never entirely measure up to how I imagined the it would be portrayed on screen. I'm still seeing the avatar movie though.

snowprincess456

[27]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 15
    AllieAllie wrote:

Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    Why not?

I get what you mean. I'm never completely satisfied with movie adaptations-they never entirely measure up to how I imagined the it would be portrayed on screen. I'm still seeing the avatar movie though.

I kinda liked the harry potter movies...there are only bad if you compare them to the book, but the movies themselves are okay

Water78

[28]Aug 8, 2009
    • level: 47
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    AllieAllie wrote:

Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Fire_Babe11 wrote:
    Why not?

I kinda liked the harry potter movies...there are only bad if you compare them to the book, but the movies themselves are okay

They have to cut something out of the book to fit it into a movie