We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Favorite Character(s) Thread

american43

[321]Nov 5, 2008
    • level: 5
    sokka owns and everyone knows it here....him and his fancy lost space sword....i hope he gets it back....favorite girl character....is none....they're all **** and unrealistic...except mae....except she doesn't have feelings...so mae would be the lesser of two evils
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Count_Dracula08

[322]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 6
    american43 wrote:
    sokka owns and everyone knows it here....him and his fancy lost space sword....i hope he gets it back....favorite girl character....is none....they're all **** and unrealistic...except mae....except she doesn't have feelings...so mae would be the lesser of two evils
    Whoa, you seem to have a thing for Sokka, he is a great character, but why you got a problem with this show's females? Seems a little sexist to me.

gilvatar

[323]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    Whoa, you seem to have a thing for Sokka, he is a great character, but why you got a problem with this show's females? Seems a little sexist to me.
    Wow, and Mai is like the 2nd biggest b*!tch. (second only to Azula).

Count_Dracula08

[324]Nov 6, 2008

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    Well what's wrong with Katara and Toph? They're the good girls that side along with Aang to help save the world. I think they are cool and hot chics!

P.S. She was also a villain until towards the end of book three, but what do y'all think of Ty Lee? (Hey that rhymed.)

gilvatar

[325]Nov 6, 2008
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    Well what's wrong with Katara and Toph? They're the good girls that side along with Aang to help save the world. I think they are cool and hot chics!

P.S. She was also a villain until towards the end of book three, but what do y'all think of Ty Lee? (Hey that rhymed.)

I think Ty Lee's just not a leader, she's a follower. That's why she was w/ Azula most of the time. But she seems good hearted. Mai's heart belongs in museum of natural science b/c it's made of stone.

Count_Dracula08

[326]Nov 6, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I think Ty Lee's just not a leader, she's a follower. That's why she was w/ Azula most of the time. But she seems good hearted. Mai's heart belongs in museum of natural science b/c it's made of stone.
    Mai also looks to be a goth too. What do you think of goths? And I like Ty Lee because she looks cute and one of those hyper-girl types!

gilvatar

[327]Nov 6, 2008
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

Mai also looks to be a goth too. What do you think of goths? And I like Ty Lee because she looks cute and one of those hyper-girl types!
    most of the ones I know are boring and humorless. I like to laugh and make people laugh so I'm not really friends w/ any. Except the girl in my wood crafts class but she's not gothic as much as she likes hoodies and the color black.

Spazdog

[328]Nov 6, 2008
    • level: 7

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

Count_Dracula08

[329]Nov 7, 2008
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

What's resent mean? As for me I like all the females in this show. The good ones and the evil ones! Some of them are hot too!

Alpha1Niner

[330]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

What's resent mean? As for me I like all the females in this show. The good ones and the evil ones! Some of them are hot too!

I don't know why, but I have to ask. How old are you? ^^

Spazdog

[331]Nov 9, 2008
    Alpha1Niner wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

XD

Count_Dracula08

[332]Nov 11, 2008
    Alpha1Niner wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

Did you read my PM I sent you? You can reply me back with it you know.

The PM I sent Alpha has information about my age.

Spazdog

[333]Nov 11, 2008
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Alpha1Niner wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

oh lordy

Alpha1Niner

[334]Nov 12, 2008
    Spazdog wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Alpha1Niner wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

oh lordy

Yeah I got it. I think it was 7 years off though. o_____0;;

Avearia

[335]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

why? Mai is sort of a B----, definately outranked by azula. she IS a B---. it's a fact. but that's what makes her interesting. think of how boring she would be if she WASN'T! o.o some of the best characters are badass boys/babes or shallow witches. makes the story interesting.

AllieAllie

[336]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 22
    Avearia wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

why? Mai is sort of a B----, definately outranked by azula. she IS a B---. it's a fact. but that's what makes her interesting. think of how boring she would be if she WASN'T! o.o some of the best characters are badass boys/babes or shallow witches. makes the story interesting.

Completely agree. Mai would be totally dull if she wasn't a b----. Azula's actually one of my favorite female characters because she is such a cool villain.

tenacon

[337]Nov 20, 2008
    AllieAllie wrote:
    Avearia wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

gilvatar wrote:
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    american43 wrote:

I resent that

Completely agree. Mai would be totally dull if she wasn't a b----. Azula's actually one of my favorite female characters because she is such a cool villain.

I prefer Ty lee myself. Sokka gets +100 cool pts. for the space sword. Remember The Mai Ember island players version. Smell like Gaz[oline].

shasha2417

[338]Nov 24, 2008
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    shasha2417 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    shasha2417 wrote:

1. Zuko

2. Ty Lee

3. Sokka

4. Katara

5. Aang

WOOT! Zuko fan! Want to join the FOZ? (fans of Zuko) It's not as popular as the ACC though....

Yeah. Sure. I am a huge Zuko fan.

Sweet! I'll add you're name to the list and you can put this in you're sig if you want.

Oh yeah cool. But what list. I wanna see the list and sure I'll put the pic in my post when I talk about Zuko. He's so cute.

gilvatar

[339]Nov 24, 2008
    Can I join? I thnk i might have & forgot but if not I want to join. I have a whole fic about him (and an O.C. based on myself )

socratesufferer

[340]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 2

AllieAllie wrote:
    Mai would be totally dull if she wasn't a b----.

Whoa.. Mai is totally dull. Dull & b*tchy are like air and fire; a big no-no.

Iroh's my favorite character. What a mentor, what wisdom, what an inspiration!
    Then Zuko & Aang tie for second. They're actually my favorite ship after Iroh & Prince Zuko.

I'm aware people use "ship" for romantic involvement, not sure if it's used for friendships as well, but that's the way i'm referring to the term.