We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Offical Fan-made Thread

FireLordZuko93

[1]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 12

Well, I've looked through about 20 pages and haven't found any kind of Fan made topic. So now I'm making one

Here you can post stuff like fanfics, fanart, videos...anything fan made. You don't have to be the one who owns it either...if you think it's cool, just post it

Example.. here's a really cool video

At the request of Ax...here's another Azula pic

Edited on 09/22/2008 6:11am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Water78

[2]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 47
    i thougt we werent allowed do that but who cares. Azula in bed

isabelwhatx

[3]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 14
    That's an EPIC video!

Axrendale

[5]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 10

Tommorow, I will edit this post to include a whole range of thing I feel ought to be in this thread

But for now, I am tired, and must go to bed. A man needs his rest

[6]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 9

isabelwhatx wrote:
    That's an EPIC video!

wow...that is probably one of the best avatar fan made videos ive ever seen....are we allowed to make and post our own fan fic here? or is that not aloud? cuz i wanna make a kataang one...or something else...idk

Edited on 09/09/2008 8:29pm

Pablo_808

[7]Sep 9, 2008

isabelwhatx wrote:
    That's an EPIC video!

wow...that is probably one of the best avatar fan made videos ive ever seen....are we allowed to make and post our own fan fic here? or is that not aloud?

Fan Fics really aren't allowed around the forums. I got a warning one time when I posted one back when I first joined tv.com. It's gay but the only place you can post them is in your blogs. That's what I do.

[8]Sep 9, 2008
    Pablo_808 wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:
    That's an EPIC video!

wow...that is probably one of the best avatar fan made videos ive ever seen....are we allowed to make and post our own fan fic here? or is that not aloud?

Fan Fics really aren't allowed around the forums. I got a warning one time when I posted one back when I first joined tv.com. It's gay but the only place you can post them is in your blogs. That's what I do.

oh.......well in that case....TV.COM MAKES ME WANNA GO AND DO SOMETHING...REALLY....REALLY...BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!! I HATE IT!!!!

FireLordZuko93

[9]Sep 10, 2008
    Pablo_808 wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:
    That's an EPIC video!

oh.......well in that case....TV.COM MAKES ME WANNA GO AND DO SOMETHING...REALLY....REALLY...BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!! I HATE IT!!!!

I found a thread called "Advertise and discuss your Avatar Fanfiction and Fanart Here!!!" and it wasn't locked. So i'm thinking you can post your fanfic. I'm going through the rules right now though to make sure

moskalenkoroman

[10]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 3
    had this idea long before end of Avatar:The Last Airbender. And even posted a thread was critisized for my creation.But to be critic of another idead is people nature and help people to become better.Thats why after ending of the schow I upragade my idea.Many of the people wants to continue of the schow .Autors says that they have new idea about another avatar reicarnation.But I think it would be long time before new schow and I think people can think about future Avatar interpritation or even make their own.

In Avatar2:Rise of Legends I decided to create story about first Avatar and Avatar world more than 10000 years before originally schow and things which are well known as legends in the show(first firebenders and sun wariors,ancient anderground Ba Sing Se ,first waterbenders and creation of airbending and air temples..)..).Studing the show and used the legends of avatar world as foundation I created new story about adventures of princes Yumi (daughter of Oma and Shu) who trying to save her nation from tyrany of Emperor Kain(ruler of ancient Ba Sing Se).To do this Yumi should find an Avatar Spirit.In her jorney she will find a friends:a daughter of Omashu general Lira(not very good earthbender),mysterious Sun Warior Lune,funny girl who was raised by scy bison,and others...Also studing ancient greece philosofy I descovered some interisting facts about five element thats why Aded Spiritbendig(spirit magic).Also I added some other elemental spirits which similar to Tui and La(baised on laws of the show worlds) King of badgermoles ,Golden Dragon..And this time I concentrate on phylisophy of balance of Good and Evil.And thats why I added FaceSteeler who is oposite to Avatar and is incarnation of Koh - The FaceSteeler. Both Avatar and FaceSteeler keep balance in the world ,but FaceSteeler do this using more darker methods than Avatar...

Avatar2:Rise of Legends is not complete yet and you can give some ideas.I thought it could be interisting

isabelwhatx

[11]Sep 10, 2008
    Pablo_808 wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:
    That's an EPIC video!

If you hate it so much, why do you stick around? Exactly. Don't bash TV.com, please, without a legitimate reason. Plus, the Create Your Own Bender is a huge FF place. And your blogs are there for a reason.

[12]Sep 10, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Pablo_808 wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:
    That's an EPIC video!

oh well

If you hate it so much, why do you stick around? Exactly. Don't bash TV.com, please, without a legitimate reason. Plus, the Create Your Own Bender is a huge FF place. And your blogs are there for a reason.

fix'd

Watch_them_fall

[13]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 4

Yeah, that Encore video's probably my favorite on YouTube. Raven's really awesome.

Here's one I was just watching that's pretty good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuKQ-UlJ8zM

Edited on 09/10/2008 1:27pm

gilvatar

[14]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 17
    moskalenkoroman wrote:
    had this idea long before end of Avatar:The Last Airbender. And even posted a thread was critisized for my creation.But to be critic of another idead is people nature and help people to become better.Thats why after ending of the schow I upragade my idea.Many of the people wants to continue of the schow .Autors says that they have new idea about another avatar reicarnation.But I think it would be long time before new schow and I think people can think about future Avatar interpritation or even make their own.

In Avatar2:Rise of Legends I decided to create story about first Avatar and Avatar world more than 10000 years before originally schow and things which are well known as legends in the show(first firebenders and sun wariors,ancient anderground Ba Sing Se ,first waterbenders and creation of airbending and air temples..)..).Studing the show and used the legends of avatar world as foundation I created new story about adventures of princes Yumi (daughter of Oma and Shu) who trying to save her nation from tyrany of Emperor Kain(ruler of ancient Ba Sing Se).To do this Yumi should find an Avatar Spirit.In her jorney she will find a friends:a daughter of Omashu general Lira(not very good earthbender),mysterious Sun Warior Lune,funny girl who was raised by scy bison,and others...Also studing ancient greece philosofy I descovered some interisting facts about five element thats why Aded Spiritbendig(spirit magic).Also I added some other elemental spirits which similar to Tui and La(baised on laws of the show worlds) King of badgermoles ,Golden Dragon..And this time I concentrate on phylisophy of balance of Good and Evil.And thats why I added FaceSteeler who is oposite to Avatar and is incarnation of Koh - The FaceSteeler. Both Avatar and FaceSteeler keep balance in the world ,but FaceSteeler do this using more darker methods than Avatar...

Avatar2:Rise of Legends is not complete yet and you can give some ideas.I thought it could be interisting
    u probubly got criticizedb/c ur not allwed to post fanfics on the forum.

[15]Sep 10, 2008
    Watch_them_fall wrote:

Yeah, that Encore video's probably my favorite on YouTube. Raven's really awesome.

Here's one I was just watching that's pretty good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuKQ-UlJ8zM

eh, its alright...i like avatar encore better

Chaospyro

[16]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 10
    That video was absolutely awesome, loved the background music .

[17]Sep 10, 2008

Chaospyro wrote:
    That video was absolutely awesome, loved the background music .

or

how to save a life?

FireLordZuko93

[18]Sep 11, 2008

I've been searching all day for a cool Maiko vidio...and i found this.

Ironically, it was made by raven

Edited on 09/11/2008 1:44pm
    Edited 2 total times.

bl0ndi3girl18

[19]Sep 11, 2008
    SWEET! ^^

litl_swimmer

[20]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 6

Damn...I keep on posting things in the wrong place!

Anyways...here's video I just made. Because our favorite Avatar girls need a video to show off their awesomeness.

Miss Independent: http://www.livevideo.com/video/5FBE172FE5304C8792AEA24BF0DE3E1E/miss-independent-a-toph-kata.aspx

Very mild Tokka, and a little more Kataang, but most of it is about the girls themselves (hence the song "Miss Independent" xD).

Timing is awesome. That is all.