We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Into the inferno game question...

WaterByakugan

[1]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    this is about the into the inferno game. I have a question about the part when you're on the docks of the village where the painted lady lives.... so im trying to get to the factory and im by that area where theres a scale thing and you have to put a rock and yourself on one side to get the rock on the other side out. I have no idea what to do and im stuck.... can someone help?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarryLarry

[2]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 11

WaterByakugan wrote:
    this is about the into the inferno game. I have a question about the part when you're on the docks of the village where the painted lady lives.... so im trying to get to the factory and im by that area where theres a scale thing and you have to put a rock and yourself on one side to get the rock on the other side out. I have no idea what to do and im stuck.... can someone help?

Put both rocks on the raft where you got the 1st rock. It's supposed to drop the net to stop those logs floating downstream so you can make some ice pillars and get to the other side.

libraman_92

[3]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    Alright, I also have a question:

Alright, so I'm in the Arms Factory, and have just destroyed the machine; after defeating the Fire Nation...peoples...I exited on the spoon-like platforms. Now, as soon as you get to the same gate as the machine, I'm stuck...what do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MarryLarry

[4]Jan 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Alright, I also have a question:

Alright, so I'm in the Arms Factory, and have just destroyed the machine; after defeating the Fire Nation...peoples...I exited on the spoon-like platforms. Now, as soon as you get to the same gate as the machine, I'm stuck...what do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You're gonna have to be more specific if you want my help. What machine did you destroy? There's 3 total. By spoon platforms, are you talking about the huge cauldrons that move? And I have no idea what you mean by "the same gate as the machine" because I don't remember any gates in that level...then again it's been a few months since I played it.