We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

I Miss It So Much!

RockLeE_Luver

[1]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 9

I haven't really thought too much about Avatar since the finale, but, after watching my Avatar DVD Box Sets that I got for Christmas (lol XD) I'm feeling a bit more denial of Avatar ending. It brings back memories I guess (mental breakdowns, taping episodes and watching them at 1AM). I'm an Avatard in need of help...

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss

Thank you Mike and Brian (wherever you are) for making such an amazing show!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AllieAllie

[2]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 22

Avatar was one of the best cartoons I had ever watched. I've gotten over the loss a little since it ended last year, but I'm the same as you, I just miss it so much when I watch the reruns on Nicktoons now and then (we got new channels! Yay!). But I can't imagine ever not watching it and obsessing over it for the past 3-4 years. I may have lost my life when Avatar came on TV, but I'm still glad I watched it.

isabelwhatx

[3]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 14

gilvatar

[4]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 17
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    where have you been?

isabelwhatx

[5]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 14
    gilvatar wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    where have you been?

Meh, mostly over at the Refuge, but I'll be here just a tad more now Sorry I've completely disappeared.

Jackson5050

[6]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 12
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

I haven't really thought too much about Avatar since the finale, but, after watching my Avatar DVD Box Sets that I got for Christmas (lol XD) I'm feeling a bit more denial of Avatar ending. It brings back memories I guess (mental breakdowns, taping episodes and watching them at 1AM). I'm an Avatard in need of help...

A) It is Bryan. B) Yes, thank you, Mike and BrYan, for making a superb show.
    Edited on 01/20/2009 5:58pm

RockLeE_Luver

[7]Jan 20, 2009
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

AHHH! Whoops, sorry Bryan! I have disgraced your name...

gilvatar

[8]Jan 20, 2009
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

Actually, Bryan would have to be my sis to know what it's really like to have his name butchered.

Jackson5050

[9]Jan 20, 2009
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

You are hereby officially banished from the forum...jk!

RockLeE_Luver

[10]Jan 20, 2009
    gilvatar wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

Actually, Bryan would have to be my sis to know what it's really like to have his name butchered.
    ? *confused*

RockLeE_Luver

[11]Jan 20, 2009
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

You are hereby officially banished from the forum...jk!
    Well that seems a bit harsh now :'( jkjk lol

(Also, sorry for double post. I couldn't figure out how to put both quotes in one... I know it's possible, but I'm technologically challenged)

speechless8582

[12]Jan 20, 2009
    ! i'm doing that right now. rewatching season 2, just because i miss it.

AllieAllie

[13]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 22
    gilvatar wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

You're sister's name is Bryan? I have a friend who's a girl and her name is Kyle.

MancubusKnight

[14]Jan 21, 2009
    I miss Ty Lee

gilvatar

[15]Jan 21, 2009
    AllieAllie wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:
    Jackson5050 wrote:
    RockLeE_Luver wrote:

You're sister's name is Bryan? I have a friend who's a girl and her name is Kyle.

No, everyone calls her Katie so she' get Catherane, and every spelling of Katelynn there is.