We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

How will Aang Find A Firebending Teacher?

FuryOfAang

[21]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    xe3nophon wrote:
    It???s pretty clear that Zuko will teach Aang. Here???s how I think it will happen:

Zuko, Iroh, and Azula catch up to Aang and they are at a standoff. Zuko will tell Azula to back off or something to that effect. Azula will tell Zuko how he is no longer wanted and his father wants him dead. Zuko will deny it. Azula will attempt to shoot him with lightning, but Iroh will sacrifice his life to save him. Zuko is filled with grief and realizes that Azula was right. Zuko joins the gang, teaches Aang firebending in exchange for a chance to confront his sister and his father.

*ponders* Yes, but wouldn't it be more interesting if Iroh too joins Aang and the gang and then falls off Appa and dies? Not saying it can happen, but that would be kind of cool (in a very sad and twisted sort of way).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Oronuke

[22]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 4
    No one will die falling off of Appa unless of course they are under constant attack. For instance maybe their is a battle going on over head and Aang has to either defend Appa and let Iroh fall or save Iroh and let the others take the risk. He'd probally choose others, and because of this go into Avatar state. But as others have said Iroh will begin training him but will not finish the training, he doesn't need to die, maybe just get captured, I especially think Nickelodeon won't lead it to death, I know what your thinking but they won't allow it trust me. Zuko will finish Aang's training though.

btw I just wanted to add Nickelodeon SUCKS >_> seriously

bulefireskull

[23]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 11
    DANG WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT IROH DEAD
    red: really why don't you guys want azula dead.

eagothic

[24]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 1

I think maybe Aang will find Jeong Jeong again, or someone like Azula, Iroh, etc. will turn good and teach him.

latinblue

[25]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 9
    eagothic wrote:

I think maybe Aang will find Jeong Jeong again, or someone like Azula, Iroh, etc. will turn good and teach him.

maybe Iroh, but AZULA?? I on't think so, or that is my opinion, because then azula will loose her "I'm a bad girl" style, and that would be so wierd.

ArctheWise

[26]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 5

Iroh isnt going to die hes going to live out the rest of his days in the spirit world or something, hes too powerful to be killed, and i hope to god Jeong jeong comes back and fights or something...his wanted poster is still up so u never no!

aa_623

[27]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 17
    There is like no chance Azula would teach Aang, unless by some miricle she became an angel instead of a little devil... Which seams unlikly, I believed that Azula was introduced for a reason, so that someone would chase Aang instead of Zuko so he and Iroh could help Aang...

Faldwin

[28]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think the Order of the White Lotus will teach Aang firebending. They seem to be the most accepting firebenders around.

PrinceZukoLover

[29]Jul 17, 2006
    I think Zuko will improve his fire-bending skills this season and will become a master by next season and will teach Aang

xe3nophon

[30]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    bulefireskull wrote:

I think that Iroh's death will be the only thing that could push Zuko to teach Aang firebending.

XtreamWolverine

[31]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 7
    He might just find another scroll or something, he found the water scroll and learnt from that so I don't see why he can't just do that. Or he could disguise himself and go to firebending school or something. Or he might learn it on his own.

KillerKeeper12

[32]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    You guys are just sad to be thinking about iroh dying.... also all those twisted theories

FreakishChild

[33]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 15
    I think the Teacher of Fire will be...

Not Zuko or Iroh!

Carnego

[34]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 8
    I think that Iroh will start to teach Aang but, he will be captured by the Fire nation, then Zuko will finish the training.

bulefireskull

[35]Jul 18, 2006
    xe3nophon wrote:
    bulefireskull wrote:

I think that Iroh's death will be the only thing that could push Zuko to teach Aang firebending.
    I don't know how or when but anang will learn fire bending with out iroh dieing.

Shard2005

[36]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 17
    Firedraconian wrote:
    My money is on Zuko teaching him. Iroh is very smart, very wise, and very powerful. All of which suggest that soon, he will be very dead.

I couldn't say it any better myself. Something very grave is going to happen to Zuko, it's going to make him more mature and able to see the bigger picture.

He's going to be the one to teach Aang.

Scaang

[37]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 5
    Zuko is going to teach Aang! It is so obvious! In the chase Zuko, Aang, Katara, and Toph all fought against Azula together! Of course that was them foreshadowing that Zuko was going to join up with them and teach Aang along with Katara and Toph! In all the past episodes Zuko has slowly began to see that his father is evil! I don't think Iroh will die either, if anything he will just get separated or even caught by the fire nation!!!! The people who think Jeong Jeong, some mysterious fire bender or any other fire bender is going to teach Aang is CRAZY!!!!! The only thing is, is that fire bending is the last thing on his list! He still has to master earth, which he will probably master at the end of the 2nd season. So in the mean time while Aang is learning earth bending, Zuko will slowly??realize that he's been on the wrong side his whole life!

ISpeakTheTruth

[38]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 33

I think it's most likely going to be Iroh. After all he is the only qualified firebender other than Jeong but Jeong isn't going to be because the gang is heading to Ba Sing Sa and so is Iroh....That's no quencidence. As I've said many times that Zuko can't be Aang's teacher because he's a mess. He still has a ton to learn before he can even be a match for Azula and we all know Iroh could dissect her in a moment.

Iroh will be Aang's teacher I think Zuko may help but the main amount will be Iroh.

jnk4eva

[39]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/19/2006 4:52pm

Master_M2K

[40]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 58
    evermorph wrote:
    Maybe it's the guy from episode 16. He disappeared, but maybe the gang runs into him in the third season.

Yh thats what i was thinking.