We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Holy **** avatar is airing on Nick. (UPDATE 5/7/09)

gilvatar

[41]May 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    El_Barto101 wrote:
    what's the freaking point of doing a seres finale AT ALL if THEY'RE NOT EVEN GONNA SHOW IT ANYMORE >: ( that's like putting delicious icing on a delicious cake and throwing into the trash the first few seconds it's done! All nickelodeon actually show all day now are Back at the Barnyard, Spongebob Squarepants, Penguins of Madagascar, Drake and Josh, iCarly, and True Jackson and only one of those shows (Drake and Josh) is actually WORTH watching! Danny Phantom is the ONLY good show left! (it's on Saturday's really early in the morning, I forgot what time it is)
    yeah who do they think they are, the Ace of Cakes? And lest he can be cool and blow it up. (I'm playing off you're cake analogy).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ClassicFan02

[42]May 13, 2009
    • level: 5

El_Barto101 wrote:
    what's the freaking point of doing a seres finale AT ALL if THEY'RE NOT EVEN GONNA SHOW IT ANYMORE >: ( that's like putting delicious icing on a delicious cake and throwing into the trash the first few seconds it's done! All nickelodeon actually show all day now are Back at the Barnyard, Spongebob Squarepants, Penguins of Madagascar, Drake and Josh, iCarly, and True Jackson and only one of those shows (Drake and Josh) is actually WORTH watching! Danny Phantom is the ONLY good show left! (it's on Saturday's really early in the morning, I forgot what time it is)

Don't forget that the sponge gets a 4-5 hour air space and Icarly gets a 2 hour air space. They could atleast air 1 episode of Avatar everyday.

Trollwrangler

[43]May 14, 2009
    • level: 5

F*>

Rock_Goddess_18

[44]May 15, 2009
    • level: 17

Avatar: The Last Airbender should be shown again and not to mention more often on Nick, it's a really good show needs some light shone on it, especially with the live-action movies coming out in the near future, if Nick thought airing Avatar at 6:30 AM was a bad timeslot, then perhaps a better idea for them would be to air Avatar at 6:30 PM? When more people are awake? Sounds like a good plan to me.

We Avatar fans need some good enjoyment by seeing Avatar: The Last Airbender again on Nick, not everyone has Nicktoon's Network, just sayin' cos I'm sure we all miss seeing our beloved Aang and friends.

snowprincess456

[45]May 15, 2009
    • level: 15
    honestly though..do you guys ever remember a time when avatar was played regularly on nick?

AllieAllie

[46]May 16, 2009
    • level: 22
    I do remember when Avatar first premiered, even when there wasn't a new episode it would air every Friday night at 8. But then again, maybe I just have a bad memory and that didn't happen.
    Edited on 05/16/2009 6:28am