We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Favorite musical performence

thatother1dude

[1]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 13
    What's your favorite song sung in the show. Some that come to mind are Iroh's music night, Secret Tunnel performed by Chong, and the swamp song sung by Due and Tho (or was it just one of them?), oh yeah lets not forget Iroh's Girls in Ba Sing Se
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Airawende

[2]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    Iroh's "winter spring summer and fall" song. I just get chills when I hear it. Not sure why.

GIVElove

[3]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 26
    i know it gives me goosebumps... not sure why but it just does....

Airawende

[4]Aug 6, 2006
    I really want to hear more of it. I think I get chills because it reminds me of the finale, which was epic for me. Weird...??
    Edited on 08/06/2006 9:14pm

soccerdawg76

[5]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 18
    "Pero las chicas in la cuidad son muy muy bonito" Iroh's a bi-linguial beast! Means "but the girls in the city are so so pretty" We should introduce Mini-skirt Mondays to them.

GIVElove

[6]Aug 6, 2006
    Airawende wrote:
    I really want to hear more of it. I think I get chills because it reminds me of the finale, which was epic for me. Weird...??

the sieg of the north??? those were good episodes... too bad i wasnt into avatar when they premeired on tv... it would have been way better than watching them on youtube

but i also like that one music its not a song with words but its just music... its like pipes?????? soft calming kinda relaxed they have it in more than one episode know what im talking about???

*goes off to find specific one*

Airawende

[7]Aug 6, 2006

GIVElove wrote:
    Airawende wrote:
    the sieg of the north??? those were good episodes... too bad i wasnt into avatar when they premeired on tv... it would have been way better than watching them on youtube but i also like that one music its not a song with words but its just music... its like pipes?????? soft calming kinda relaxed they have it in more than one episode know what im talking about??? *goes off to find specific one*

I remember the night of the finale. Every few minutes I'd give a detailed countdown to everyone in my family, and told them to leave me alone. The I was all "Squeeeeeee" when it started. Good times...

Edited on 08/06/2006 9:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

GIVElove

[8]Aug 6, 2006
    Airawende wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    Airawende wrote:
    the sieg of the north??? those were good episodes... too bad i wasnt into avatar when they premeired on tv... it would have been way better than watching them on youtube but i also like that one music its not a song with words but its just music... its like pipes?????? soft calming kinda relaxed they have it in more than one episode know what im talking about??? *goes off to find specific one*

I remember the night of the finale. Every few minutes I'd give a detailed countdown to everyone in my family, and told them to leave me alone. The I was all "Squeeeeeee" when it started. Good times...

i do that all the time!!!!!

too bad i didnt come to my senses that HEY I LOVE AVATAR!!! untill the movie came out... and after that i remembered that i had only watched about 7 episodes on tv and watched them all on youtube!!! (this all happened in this open space betwwen the FOA and sotFN) crazy i know but ive really come to love avatar a lot its my favorite animated show!!!

soccerdawg76

[9]Aug 6, 2006
    GIVElove wrote:
    Airawende wrote:

GIVElove wrote:
    Airawende wrote:

i do that all the time!!!!! too bad i didnt come to my senses that HEY I LOVE AVATAR!!! untill the movie came out... and after that i remembered that i had only watched about 7 episodes on tv and watched them all on youtube!!! (this all happened in this open space betwwen the FOA and sotFN) crazy i know but ive really come to love avatar a lot its my favorite animated show!!!

Ya, I became into it when I missed the Waterbending Scroll but saw commercails, then saw like the next 4 episodes and then finally saw it. I remember that nite too (sadly) I was at a friends sleeping over and we flipped between that and Bruce ALmighty on USA. Fortunatly, I had the remote! Then we played hide and seek in the dark. Good times, good times!

Airawende

[10]Aug 6, 2006
    Has anyone else noticed certain characters have certain "theme" music od sorts? Like, whenever Zuko is sneaking around, there's the tinkling little bell sound, and Azula has that funny music, and when people are fighting it's that "chacka chacka chacka" music. Or is it just me?

angelstella

[11]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    I like the music in the Blue Spirit that turned out to be Iroh playing the sumki (or w/e) horn.

Airawende

[12]Aug 6, 2006

angelstella wrote:
    I like the music in the Blue Spirit that turned out to be Iroh playing the sumki (or w/e) horn.

Was that what GIVElove was talking about when she said "calming pipe music" Ya, I like that as well. It's sort of mysterious...

Colonel_Brian

[13]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 12
    Airawende wrote:

angelstella wrote:

Was that what GIVElove was talking about when she said "calming pipe music" Ya, I like that as well. It's sort of mysterious...

Iroh has good music my favorites are

- Angi-Kai music

- Ocean Spirit

- Four Seasons

- That Chaku one

- Secret Tunel

-Badger Mole Song

- Girls in Ba-Sing-Se

- Azula music

- Zuko's bells

- Sungi horn

Edited on 08/06/2006 9:51pm

Airawende

[14]Aug 6, 2006
    I'd forgotten the ocean sprit music! Is that the one where it's all dramatic and it's like a woman making high pitched sort of melodic noises? (if that makes any sense)

Colonel_Brian

[15]Aug 6, 2006

Airawende wrote:
    I'd forgotten the ocean sprit music! Is that the one where it's all dramatic and it's like a woman making high pitched sort of melodic noises? (if that makes any sense)

Yup I'm gonna listen to it on Avatarspirit.net

Airawende

[16]Aug 6, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Airawende wrote:

Yup I'm gonna listen to it on Avatarspirit.net

You can do that?

soccerdawg76

[17]Aug 6, 2006
    I didn't realize Avatar was a music inriched show!

Colonel_Brian

[18]Aug 6, 2006

soccerdawg76 wrote:

It is it goes with the emotion the drama and love!

soccerdawg76

[19]Aug 6, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:

But mostly, the love!

Colonel_Brian

[20]Aug 6, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

soccerdawg76 wrote:

But mostly, the love!

I'm an artist of both musical and paintings I understand the beauty of both.