We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Fan Fiction(Book 3: Fire: Chapter 6)

Asj_Johnson

[21]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 4
    I think I might have been closer to my brother when we were younger then now... I used to make him act out my stories with me, but after I learned how to write, I'd just write them down instead... We drifted apart because I was more into TV and he was more into Videogames. So now we barely even talk. And since earlier this year, we live in different houses.
    I think it's because he's two years younger then me. If he was several more years younger, I might have felt more like I should take care of him, like Kaiba and Mokuba in Yu-Gi-Oh!, who are five years apart.
    When me and my brother would fight, he would pull my hair and stratch me... Still have some scars from that... one on a index finger from when we were fighting over a knive, but it was from his fingernail instead of the blade. I would just fight with my fists, which don't leave any marks... Besides, I don't have finger nails...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Colonel_Brian

[22]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 12
    kuzon234ray wrote:
    fafnir97 wrote:
    kuzon234ray wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    kuzon234ray wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    kuzon234ray wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

fafnir97 wrote:
    kuzon234ray wrote:
    That was a big twist. It was good but... why couldn't Katara just be dead?
    Not a big Katara fan, are we. Kuzon?

Nope But you should consider how it would affect Sokka ! Captain Ray after all their siblings and they still love each other.

I have a older sister and I hate her.

You shouldn't I dislike my brothers actions but I still love im even if I want to hit him in the face.

I didn't say I didn't love her, because I do. I just hate her. There is a fine line bettwen love and hate.

Ah yes I'm quite familar with that line

Do you or your brothers bite each other? Because when I was younger I ues to bite my older sister all the time, she has the scars to prove it.
    No, cause we're not crazy enough to leave physical scars. Leave only mental scars, no one can prove anything that way.......j/k.
    I leave mental scars now of day. But sometimes I want to bite her like I ues too... but I don't. *sighs*

The worse thing I did was scar my brother when we were fighting,.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.