We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Create the ultimate warrior( Bender or not)

Which is your favorite princess? At each option is where are they come from

Stargirl110

[1]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 2

Creating a character is something that everyone loves, that why I invite you to create the ultimate warrior it doesn't matter if is a bender or not, you can give her/him any special ability that you want, just please don't create a bender that can bend two or three elements just if you're creating an avatar. Here is mine:

Name: Shion.???????????????? Age:17.?????????????????? Height:167cm.?????????????????????????? Weight:115 pounds.????????????????????????????Eyes color: Emerald green.????????????????????????????

Hair color: Red.???????????? Weapons:?? A fine katana that can let her flow her chi and make awesome energy attacks.????

Clothing:?? Mostly black with a black cape and a white mask.?????????? AKA: SHADOW.

Bio: Her parents were an earthbender and a firebender, her father is a powerful general and ruler of the city of Hakana, and her mother was a strong firebender that got married with this general, even knowing that she was firebender. She has a brother and a sister (twins) that were the most powerful eathbenders in the world. During an attack her mother died and she runaway looking for revenge instead of that she found a mission, received great abilities and became a warrior that fights for justicie not matter if the criminal if from fire nation or earth kingdom.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hfsdhgfsjgbwer

[2]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 5
    can u help me, i cant diside wat bender to be, air-i was bprn in autom, water, my horoscopes say im water, i dont no wat to be, its very confusing
    Stargirl110 wrote:

Creating a character is something that everyone loves, that why I invite you to create the ultimate warrior it doesn't matter if is a bender or not, you can give her/him any special ability that you want, just please don't create a bender that can bend two or three elements just if you're creating an avatar. Here is mine:

Name: Shion.???????????????? Age:17.?????????????????? Height:167cm.?????????????????????????? Weight:115 pounds.????????????????????????????Eyes color: Emerald green.????????????????????????????

Hair color: Red.???????????? Weapons:?? A fine katana that can let her flow her chi and make awesome energy attacks.????

Clothing:?? Mostly black with a black cape and a white mask.?????????? AKA: SHADOW.

Bio: Her parents were an earthbender and a firebender, her father is a powerful general and ruler of the city of Hakana, and her mother was a strong firebender that got married with this general, even knowing that she was firebender. She has a brother and a sister (twins) that were the most powerful eathbenders in the world. During an attack her mother died and she runaway looking for revenge instead of that she found a mission, received great abilities and became a warrior that fights for justicie not matter if the criminal if from fire nation or earth kingdom.

Murellus

[3]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 9

Finally! I get to use this picture:

I also have no idea what you're talking about

SplitReflection

[4]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 8

Name: Pathik

Arms: Six

Special powers: Being old. Reeaally old. And people look at him and say "Wow, you knew Gyatso? You don't look that old!" Except really he does look that old. And he has onion banana juice. I wonder if that's juice from onions and bananas or if it's a hybrid thing, like possum-chicken or ostrich-horse or Zutara. Oh, and he likes chakras.

Seriously, you could probably use the Avatar RPG thread for this. Although, I don't know, it looks kind of clutterered in there. And clique-ish.

katrah88

[5]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    Yeah you really don't want to cross paths of anyone at the RPG. We'll throw you under a bus just to point and laugh. J/K Anyway, I think if they start to RP their created characters there would be some marginal tension between this thread and RPG thread but more likely outcome is that we'll just ignore this thread. Eh, but I see nothing wrong with this thread. If I had a seal of approval I'd post it here.

Hfsdhgfsjgbwer

[6]May 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    Name: Laura Takahashi
    Weapons: Two yellow fans, dagger with a wooden hilt
    Bending: None
    Nation of Origin: Earth Kingdom

Personality: When Laura meets new people, she is quiet, but when she gets to know she just talks on and on and on. Laura is very happy most of the time except when she is upset or in the middle of a battle. She gets all worked up about the littlest of things and has moods.

When she has these so called "moods" she is hard to be around. Laura absolutely hates the Fire Nation considering what they did to her family. Laura wants to go and murder General Zhao. He gave the orders for the attack at the Northern Water Tribe, and the attack on her home.

Physical Appearance: Laura has long medium brown hair. It is wavy, she has a fringe that covers parts of her eyes. She wears glasses, which are black. Her eyes are a mix of blue, green and grey, with gold/yellow around the macula. Her skin is fair.

Laura's wears a dress, it is mostly brown. There is a gold band under her chest and a gold band at her waist. The front part of the top part of her dress and the skirt is dark olive green. In between the two gold bands is light green. Her shoes are brown. She has a gold band around her neck.

History: Before Laura was born. A female Water Bender and a male Earth Bender got married. They were her parents. Yuki Narita and Jon Takahashi. They were married for 15 years, in this time they had two girls. Laura Takahashi and Emilie Takahashi. When Laura was 7 and Emilie was 5 Yuki and Jon broke up. They divorced 1 year later. Yuki moved back to the Southern Water Tribe. But the girls chose to stay with their father, their friends and their school.

2 years later, the Fire Nation attacked the Southern Water Tribe. Killing Laura's family and her mother. All of Jon's family were already dead at the hand of the Fire Nation before Laura was born. Laura's hatred for the Fire Nation is bottled up inside of her. Fighting to get out. Laura swore that if she met General Zhao, she will fight to the death. Emilie inherited Earth Bending from their father, but Laura is a non-bender.

Laura and Emilie go to an Earth Kingdom school in Ba Sing Se, where they were born and raised. Jon is a full time guard of the royal palace. Laura and Emilie don't see much of him. Emilie is always practicing Earth Bending with her friends. When she was 12, Laura went to Kyoshi Island and trained to be a Kyoshi warrior. When she turned 15, she became the leader. A year later, Laura left Kyoshi Island and moved back to Ba Sing Se, taking the skills she learnt with her.

Rock_Goddess_18

[7]May 8, 2009
    • level: 17

Name: Elexia

Ht: 5'4"

Wt: 125 Pounds.

Has blonde hair and ruby red eyes.

Is a very fierceful warrior in Avatar: The Last Airbender. She works alone, stalking prey in deep dark forests, she loves to lurk around in dark places, she is known as the dark scary Hunstress. She can actually bend too, she is actually a part of the Water Tribe. She can bend water, and has practiced a lot in the past, so she has very cunning and stealthy moves to always achieve victory in her hunting missions.

To be Continued...

_Flutterlight_

[8]May 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    I do something like this as a character developement exercise. When I create a character, I put them into a book or a tv show that I think would fit them and see what happens.

Then I better understand how they would react to certain other characters and situations.

Usually, it turns out pretty well.