We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Big Time Spoilers!

meninwhite

[1]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 9
    there!

I thought it was funny when I found out that the Earth King had a "bear" named Bosco, and that everyone's trying to find him a mate. Is that an inside joke to tease Dante Basco, who provides the voice for Prince Zuko?

"The City of Walls and Secrets" looks interesting. And it's neat that we get to see Suki help out at Serpent's Pass in "Journey to Ba Sing Se", and that we also see Jet again! Wonder how the fight between Jet and Zuko turns out?

I also wanna see how Katara's waterbending bomb is used! Is she just splashin' in the Waterfall Pond? Fun stuff!

So who here at imdb who gets to add the episode names "Journey to Ba Sing Se" and "The Drill" for Book 2, Chapters 12 & 13, the movie coming up in September?

More info (if you're interested) about the possible spoilers is here: http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=580.0

And more spoiler goodness to be had if you're a registered AvatarSpirit member (to see/download the attachments).

A DRILL SO THATS THE FIRE NATIONS NEW WEAPON!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FreakishChild

[2]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 15
    I already posted this and more in Speculations and Spoilers! Late news, my fellow, late news.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.