We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Best Warrior

blueslayzler

[21]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 3
    I'm surprised that no one said Pakku. Remember in Siege of the North battle he pinned like a hundred fire nation soldiers!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CancerTheCrab

[22]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 16
    i think that the best warrior with bending would be iroh! and the worst bending warrior would be JeongJeong, hes a good bender but he doesnt fight any more and therefore hes not really a warrior. with out bending i would say zuko is the best fighter, and the worst would be katara, she really sucks without bending.

Scaang

[23]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 5

I think that the best bending warrior would be Iroh, because he is very wise and has many years to learn! Also Toph because bending is her life, that is how she sees!! Now I think Aang would fit here too because deep down inside of him his spirit knows how to be a master at all the elements! He just has to learn it and it comes to him naturaly! He is the best warrior out of them all!

The worst bending warrior would be Katara. I know she is good now! But before when they first found Aang, she sucked! I mean she could barely water bend! And at that same time all the people on this list were pros at there bending skill!

Now the best fighter warrior would be Sokka. Even though he started out pretty bad, he had courage and faith in what he was doing! Now look how good he is!

The worst figher is Katara! She is totally useless without her bending! Sucks to be her!

Colonel_Brian

[24]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 12
    Poor Katra well that's one flaw and a good one.

LordMordor

[25]Aug 1, 2006
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Well that means Azula loses and Sokka wins!!

Azula's first fight with Zuko she only used bending at the end and held her own without bending.

So what Zuko is improving now he'd be able to beat Azula in a fight without bending now.

So far they have fought twice, neither time was Zuko able to land a single blow on his sister, both times she compeltly dominiated him

round 1. The avatar state - Zuko uses fire-bending, yet Azula practically toys with him, not using any bending move until the end where she intends to finish him off...Iroh surprises her and he escapes

round 2. The chase - Zuko seems to fair slightly better and Azula uses her fire-bending. But he still fails to land a single hit and Azula still dominates him. This is all happening while Aang is also trying to hit Azula...he doesn't aim any attacks at Zuko, and I'm not sure if Zuko aims any at him or not.

Again the only reason they surived is because Iroh popped up out of nowhere and Azula was massivly outnumbered At best I would say Zuko would land a hit or two in their next battle, but then Azula would probably beat him again. Yes, Zuko is training, but Azula probably isn't just sitting around doing nothing while she tracks him and the avatar. The Avatar State clearly shows she is contantly training to perfect her technique and skills.

Edited on 08/02/2006 9:49pm

soccerdawg76

[26]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 18
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Azula's first fight with Zuko she only used bending at the end and held her own without bending.

So what Zuko is improving now he'd be able to beat Azula in a fight without bending now.

So far they have fought twice, neither time was Zuko able to land a single blow on his sister, both times she compeltly dominiated him round 1. The avatar state - Zuko uses fire-bending, yet Azula practically toys with him, not using any bending move until the end where she intends to finish him off...Iroh surprises her and he escapes round 2. The chase - Zuko seems to fair slightly better and Azula uses her fire-bending. But he still fails to land a single hit and Azula still dominates him. This is all happening while Aang is also trying to hit Azula...he doesn't aim any attacks at Zuko, and I'm not sure if Zuko aims any at him or not. Again the only reason they surived is because Iroh popped up out of nowhere and Azula was massivly outnumbered At best I would say Zuko would land a hit or two in their next battle, but then Azula would probably beat him again. Yes, Zuko is training, but Azula probably isn't just sitting around doing nothing while she tracks him and the avatar. The Avatar State clearly shows she is contantly training to perfect her technique and skills.

Yup she does take it pretty seriously

Colonel_Brian

[27]Aug 2, 2006
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

So far they have fought twice, neither time was Zuko able to land a single blow on his sister, both times she compeltly dominiated him round 1. The avatar state - Zuko uses fire-bending, yet Azula practically toys with him, not using any bending move until the end where she intends to finish him off...Iroh surprises her and he escapes round 2. The chase - Zuko seems to fair slightly better and Azula uses her fire-bending. But he still fails to land a single hit and Azula still dominates him. This is all happening while Aang is also trying to hit Azula...he doesn't aim any attacks at Zuko, and I'm not sure if Zuko aims any at him or not. Again the only reason they surived is because Iroh popped up out of nowhere and Azula was massivly outnumbered At best I would say Zuko would land a hit or two in their next battle, but then Azula would probably beat him again. Yes, Zuko is training, but Azula probably isn't just sitting around doing nothing while she tracks him and the avatar. The Avatar State clearly shows she is contantly training to perfect her technique and skills.

You mean to the extream I belive the next fight Zuko will finally be able to land a blow on Azula, the time after that be able to hold his own then finally beat he her amd her whole gang.

FireandIce1400

[28]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 6
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

You mean to the extream I belive the next fight Zuko will finally be able to land a blow on Azula, the time after that be able to hold his own then finally beat he her amd her whole gang.

Not her whole gang just her, I think Ty-Lee and Mai will change sides because of something Azula will do, but what do I know.

soccerdawg76

[29]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 18
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

Not her whole gang just her, I think Ty-Lee and Mai will change sides because of something Azula will do, but what do I know.

Ya Azula is pretty demonic

FireandIce1400

[30]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 6
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

but that is why she is awesome!!!

Colonel_Brian

[31]Aug 2, 2006
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    soccerdawg76 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

but that is why she is awesome!!!

And why she's going to hell :p

chesterluna

[32]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 7
    jeon jeon should are strong because is an admirant or general

Colonel_Brian

[33]Aug 2, 2006
    He was an Admiral but Jeong Jeong seems pretty frail but the old are always strong so Jeong Jeong seems like a logical choice.

metalcurtainrod

[34]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 10
    From best to worst in No-bending fighting

1) Iroh
    2) Azula
    3) Zuko/Mai/Ty Lee (I'm not sure which one is better)
    4) Sokka
    5) Katara
    6) Toph (shes like completely blind without her bending)

aa_623

[35]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 17
    Sokka and Zuko are obviously the best of the main characters, Katara, although great at bending, relies to much on it, notice how she was scared when she saw Ty Lee again?

hakeemadams94

[36]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

So far they have fought twice, neither time was Zuko able to land a single blow on his sister, both times she compeltly dominiated him

round 1. The avatar state - Zuko uses fire-bending, yet Azula practically toys with him, not using any bending move until the end where she intends to finish him off...Iroh surprises her and he escapes

round 2. The chase - Zuko seems to fair slightly better and Azula uses her fire-bending. But he still fails to land a single hit and Azula still dominates him. This is all happening while Aang is also trying to hit Azula...he doesn't aim any attacks at Zuko, and I'm not sure if Zuko aims any at him or not.

Again the only reason they surived is because Iroh popped up out of nowhere and Azula was massivly outnumbered At best I would say Zuko would land a hit or two in their next battle, but then Azula would probably beat him again. Yes, Zuko is training, but Azula probably isn't just sitting around doing nothing while she tracks him and the avatar. The Avatar State clearly shows she is contantly training to perfect her technique and skills.

iroh is teaching him lighting bending.After he learns that azula will get owned.he will probably kill her in the season finale.

Pharmacopoeia

[37]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 9
    hakeemadams94 wrote:
    LordMordor wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:
    FireandIce1400 wrote:
    Colonel_Brian wrote:

iroh is teaching him lighting bending.After he learns that azula will get owned.he will probably kill her in the season finale.

I really doubt she'll die in the second season. Probably the third, but near the end. And I agree that Azula is a much better fighter then Zuko, with or without bending. She is crazy good at fight and is not going to go down easily. Right now, if it was a one on one, I don't think Zuko would stand a chance. If he had help, and she was distracted, then he might be able to defeat her.

.)

F1ames

[38]Aug 2, 2006

1. If its with bending then i think azula is the best, cause she is the only known firebender right now to be able to bend blue flames, even iroh cant bend blue flames, and i dont think it takes effort to bend lightning cause azula doesnt seem to show much effort or get tired. btw, katara is not the worst warrior, she beat zuko (zuko cheap shotted her) fought well against master pakku.

2. If its without bending then pretty much every bender would be pretty bad except for zuko iroh. i thought the best warrior that could not bend is jet, i mean he fought pretty well against aang in the trees and kept up with aang while aang was flying all around.

F1ames

[39]Aug 3, 2006

someone said katara is useless without her bending, well so is Toph!! katara could probably do better than toph without bending since katara is faster and can see.

Colonel_Brian

[40]Aug 3, 2006
    Ah yes Jet I wonder if the good ol' FN will lock him up in Juvie