We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Azula/Ursa: How it should have ended.

ClassicFan02

[1]May 12, 2009
    • level: 5

Katara and Zuko look at azula. Azula then says "When I get out of here, I will kill you all!" Then, Azula reminds Zuko about his mother. Azula says that she in fact killed her mother. Fire lord ozai commanded Azula to her to kill Ursa, to prevent evidence and a possible arrest for Ozai. Zuko then gets furious, and then Azula, smiles and says, "What's wrong Zu-Zu? You look like you're upset" and makes an evil laugh. Zuko then says partially screaming "I don't belive you!"

Azula then says, "I killed her, that's why father loved me better, it's because I had the power, the will, and the bravery to do such a thing, unlike you zu-zu, you were nothing but a coward!"

Zuko then says "SHUT UP!" Azula then says "Don't worry, when I become firelord I'll be sure to kill you next, and you'll be next to her grave"

Zuko then firebends at her, and cuts her head opened. Blood is partly visible, and the head goes next to where she was going to have her Coronation as Fire lord.

Zuko, not believing what happened to her mother, goes to Ozai's prison, and ask where is she. Ozai basically said what Azula mentioned, but told Zuko where her grave is. Zuko goes there, and the grave has a picture of Ursa. Iroh goes to him explaining to him about life, about Ursa and her bravery, and about Zuko and his future. Iroh says that somewhere, her mother is proud of him.

I guess that's the way it should have ended.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

snowprincess456

[2]May 12, 2009
    • level: 15
    I was hoping that Ursa was alive...that way Zuko would have at least one other person in his family other than Iroh who was sane..

AllieAllie

[3]May 12, 2009
    • level: 22
    ^Yeah, I was hoping that too. And I don't think Nick, as a kids network, would let one of its cartoons show a character getting her head cut off.

_Flutterlight_

[4]May 12, 2009
    AllieAllie wrote:
    ^Yeah, I was hoping that too. And I don't think Nick, as a kids network, would let one of its cartoons show a character getting her head cut off.

Agreed. The Beach got sensored, remember? There's no way that's going to happen.

Or was this a bad attempt at promoting fanfiction?

ClassicFan02

[5]May 13, 2009

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    AllieAllie wrote:
    Agreed. The Beach got sensored, remember? There's no way that's going to happen. Or was this a bad attempt at promoting fanfiction?

The beach got censored??

gilvatar

[6]May 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    I don't like that ending. I'd like one were Ursa comes back and they hug and stuff then she starts dating hakoda.

AllieAllie

[7]May 13, 2009

gilvatar wrote:
    I don't like that ending. I'd like one were Ursa comes back and they hug and stuff then she starts dating hakoda.

I'd like that one better too. I was actually thinking of an ending similar to that.

_Flutterlight_

[8]May 13, 2009
    ClassicFan02 wrote:

_Flutterlight_ wrote:
    AllieAllie wrote:
    Agreed. The Beach got sensored, remember? There's no way that's going to happen. Or was this a bad attempt at promoting fanfiction?

The beach got censored??

Yeah. They had to change it because it was too "adult".

Rock_Goddess_18

[9]May 15, 2009

So, Ursa is Prince Zuko's mother That's a shame that Ursa had to pass on to the Heavens and not be able to be alive and come across Zuko one day in Avatar: The Last Airbender, it sure would be a happy ending, but I guess there are reasons for Ursa unable to be alive in the show.

I consider it to be that the creators didn't want Katara to be alone at having no mother, and wanted to have Zuko motherless as well. But then again, Sokka and Aang don't have a mother either, so now I am puzzled about this theory.

Edited on 05/15/2009 6:07pm

gilvatar

[10]May 15, 2009
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:

So, Ursula is Prince Zuko's mother That's a shame that Ursula had to pass on to the Heavens and not be able to be alive and come across Zuko one day in Avatar: The Last Airbender, it sure would be a happy ending, but I guess there are reasons for Ursula unable to be alive in the show.

I consider it to be that the creators didn't want Katara to be alone at having no mother, and wanted to have Zuko motherless as well.

Are you calling her Ursula to be funny or something? and Katara's not alone. Sokka doesn''t have a mom, Aang doesn't have a mom.

snowprincess456

[11]May 15, 2009
    gilvatar wrote:

NO!! That would then make Zutara gross!!

theironbat46

[12]May 16, 2009
    If that happened then why would Azula think her mother was behind her before, that makes that awsome scene redundant. Also cutting off her head is a bit too far for nick. By the way I was reading about Azula at nick.com and it said while Zuko is Firelord, he had Azula put in the best mental hospital they had.

AllieAllie

[13]May 16, 2009

snowprincess456 wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    NO!! That would then make Zutara gross!!

That shouldn't be a problem though since it was Kataang and Maiko that happened.

Edited on 05/16/2009 6:25am

ZBishop26

[14]May 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    theironbat46 wrote:
    If that happened then why would Azula think her mother was behind her before, that makes that awsome scene redundant.
    Azula was having a mental breakdown and hallucinating, so it doesn't really matter if Azula knows she's dead or not.

:
    Also cutting off her head is a bit too far for nick. By the way I was reading about Azula at nick.com and it said while Zuko is Firelord, he had Azula put in the best mental hospital they had.
    True that is what happened, but then again the topic does say what should have happened.

_Flutterlight_

[15]May 19, 2009
    I think this was a bad attempt at promoting fanfiction, and say we let it die.

AllieAllie

[16]May 20, 2009
    I second that.

ClassicFan02

[17]May 22, 2009

_Flutterlight_ wrote:

I wasen't even planning to make a fanfiction about this and i'm still not planning to.

If I were, I would have said "Come to my blog for full story" or "Go to this site to read my fanfic" in my first post.

_Flutterlight_

[18]May 22, 2009
    ClassicFan02 wrote:

_Flutterlight_ wrote:

I wasen't even planning to make a fanfiction about this and i'm still not planning to.

If I were, I would have said "Come to my blog for full story" or "Go to this site to read my fanfic" in my first post.

Sorry. I guess I'm so used to the people who post this sort of stuff trying to promote themselves, I just assumed you were doing the same thing.