We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Last Airbender vs. SpongeBob SpongeBob

Who will win the next Kids Choice Awards Best Cartoon Award

ThisCrazyGuy

[61]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 8

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Whether there was anything better than Avatar might have been debatable prior to the finale. After the finale, there is nothing that can stand against us
    Amen to that!
    Am I the only one here who thinks that even the finale was boring?! I think all the shows are just equal! Nothing made me go "COOL!
    That is quite scary... You are entitled to your opinion, but surely something in the finale made you go "COOL!"... If not, then I am shocked.

seriously i cant believe it...ya some people might have said "cool" at a few parts.....but i was just repeating the work "cool" a bagillion times over and over again!!!! the whole frickin finale was "Cool" no doubt about it.....screw opinions!!!! avatar pwns all and you guys (the finale hatas) should respect it and worship avatar and its greatness!!!! muahhaha *twitches* but seriously....im not joking...

This is true... It's THE most popular animation Nickelodeon has, making it one of the most popular on the planet, and it has a dramatic, yet great storyline and characters to go with it...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

microwave234

[62]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Whether there was anything better than Avatar might have been debatable prior to the finale. After the finale, there is nothing that can stand against us
    Bullcrap. First of that's all a matter of opinion. Second of all there are plenty of shows that are better than Avatar and have more satisfying ending than the good guys wins and the main character gets the girl and they live happily ever after.
    Well, we are sorry that Avatar isn't like Naruto (CRAP)... But it's the best show Nickelodeon has, probably ever will have from here on, and it has quite possibly the best storyline you will ever see in a Nickelodeon series, it's bringning up a new generation and is having three movies made in it's dedication, those are facts, not opinions... So apparently, millions of people disagree with you...
    How did Naruto get into this?

isabelwhatx wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    You ALWAYS fix my stuff! Face it: Avatar is the I Ching. Get over it!
    Fix'd because Avatar is Noble eand Avatar is Just, and Avatar is beloved by the gods
    Fix'd because Avatar pwns all

Fix'd

I would fix it, but you can't fix perfection.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The only person who might be able to express perfection better is Azula.

Azula, another prime example of the reason Avatar pwns all (for me - falling in love with one of the characters gives major points to the show).

Azula = epic failure.

Joke, right? Please tell me that's a joke *twitches*
    No go rewatch the last few episodes.

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Fix'd because Avatar is Noble eand Avatar is Just, and Avatar is beloved by the gods

Fix'd

Couldn't have said it better myself. The only person who might be able to express perfection better is Azula.

Azula, another prime example of the reason Avatar pwns all (for me - falling in love with one of the characters gives major points to the show).

Azula = epic failure.
    HAHA... One of the best characters a failiure...? Wow, some people really need to re-watch some episodes....
    Ya go rewatch the last episodes and you will see how bad she fails.

Nickylucas

[63]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 23
    Maybe if Avatar is nominated and wins, Nick will show less SpongeBob and More Avatar like on the Nicktoons Network.

Dafoose

[64]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 19
    Nickylucas wrote:
    Maybe if Avatar is nominated and wins, Nick will show less SpongeBob and More Avatar like on the Nicktoons Network.

Avatar already won. And nick was sour as hell about it. XD

FrigginGodess

[65]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 22
    It's just a matter of opinions. To me, I think Avatar is just a show. I think all shows should be just shows.

ThisCrazyGuy

[66]Sep 17, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    Bullcrap. First of that's all a matter of opinion. Second of all there are plenty of shows that are better than Avatar and have more satisfying ending than the good guys wins and the main character gets the girl and they live happily ever after.
    Well, we are sorry that Avatar isn't like Naruto (CRAP)... But it's the best show Nickelodeon has, probably ever will have from here on, and it has quite possibly the best storyline you will ever see in a Nickelodeon series, it's bringning up a new generation and is having three movies made in it's dedication, those are facts, not opinions... So apparently, millions of people disagree with you...

isabelwhatx wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

Fix'd

Azula = epic failure.

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

Fix'd

Azula = epic failure.
    HAHA... One of the best characters a failiure...? Wow, some people really need to re-watch some episodes....
    I couldn't help but look at your signature (Although I don't HATE Naruto)... And, I find it quite rude that you are insulting one of the greatest characters (Mentally, THE best character (Along with two or three other people)) in one of the most popular animations on the planet today (It literally is...) without giving a decent reason...

ThisCrazyGuy

[67]Sep 17, 2008
    But it's YOUR opinion I suppose...

microwave234

[68]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

isabelwhatx wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

Fix'd

Azula = epic failure.

ThisCrazyGuy wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Axrendale wrote:

FrigginGodess wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

Fix'd

Azula = epic failure.
    I couldn't help but look at your signature (Although I don't HATE Naruto)... And, I find it quite rude that you are insulting one of the greatest characters (Mentally, THE best character (Along with two or three other people)) in one of the most popular animations on the planet today (It literally is...) without giving a decent reason...
    Oh. Notice my sig mostly contains Sasuke. I'm a big Sasuke fan but Naruto (as in the show) isn't my favorite show but its in my top 5.

shadowysea07

[70]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 25
    please do not continue this pointless arguement.

JSparrowGirl

[72]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 15

OK, so i have read this whole thread and people bashing the avatar final is getting annoying. i agree that Shows are just shows but, that doesn't mean one show (avatar) can't be better than the others (because it is) and even though i respect your opinions (though by no means do i agree!) this is a Avatar vs Spongebob for the KCA's forum. So, you either say go avatar or go spongebob (though i wouldn't suggest saying go spongebob, some of us avatards are crazy sons-a... well you get the point!) no where does it say "bash avatar especially the final" (the final by the way EPIC!) so please stop. I am asking politely!

BTW - AVATAR = TV show sent down from heaven to give my sorry self something amazing to watch on nick for the first time in years!

isabelwhatx

[73]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 14

FrigginGodess wrote:
    Am I the only real responsible Avatar fan besides microwave?!

FrigginGodess, you're a cool kid, but that wasn't. Why aren't we responsible? Because we have a hobby? Because we enjoy debating? Because we enjoy a brilliant show? There is nothing RESPONSIBLE about disliking a show. And there is nothing irresponsible about liking one!

I'm one of the most responsible people I've ever known, and I enjoy this show. The majority of the users on this forum are extremely intelligent.

I don't know where you got the idea that we're "irresponsible." Excuse us if we enjoyed the finale. I don't appreciate your constant banter about how Avatar itself isn't a good show, but I can deal with that. Personally insulting US is something I can't deal with. Why is not liking the finale make you responsible? That's something I can't get my mind around.

I guess it's because "responsible" people are the ones who suck the fun out of everything and bring down others and want to extinguish their happiness. If my guess is correct, then fine, you and microwave are responsible and we aren't.

But, unfortunately for you, my guess is incorrect. We have legitimate reasons to enjoy the finale. We aren't just foaming at the mouth because it's simply an Avatar episode. The finale had beautiful scenes and heart breaking tragedies. It was truly amazing, and I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

Scratch that, I'm not sorry. I don't think that someone who spends their time criticizing others and saying that having different opinions means your "irresponsible" deserves to feel the feeling all of us Avatards had at the end of the finale.

I want you to provide a few examples that make you and microwave more responsible than us. Go on, do it. That's right, you can't, because there are no examples! So I suggest you take back what you said and say you're sorry.

That's all I have to say for now.

Edited on 09/17/2008 2:57pm
    Edited 3 total times.