We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Irohtea26

[21]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 2

A new soundtrack would be awesome

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Irohtea26

[22]Jul 22, 2008

A soundtrack would be awesome

Ant407

[24]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    I would kill for the entire music compilation of avatar!

but guys that are signing 52 times remember if your using the same email address it wont matter that much. Rather than signing a lot get friends to sign.

CorpseVendor

[25]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    fudgemonkey10 wrote:
    CorpseVendor wrote:

fudgemonkey10 wrote:
    Woohoo! I signed six times!

Wait. You can do that? Hell, I 'll do that

Yeah, you can sign as many times as you want with the same e-mail, but you have to use different names.

Always a catch... lolz

[26]Jul 22, 2008
    Man, I wish I was cool like the creator of that petition. The creator got his petition to appear on the Track Team's myspace.

[27]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    download music from http://water-bender.com/audio/

it has 5 tracks from the finale

and it also has the season 3 trailer music and stuff from the 1st and 2nd!!!!!

when you click on the audio ile to download it, a box will come up and say: open-save-cancel

PRESS SAVE!!!!! I opened all of mine and a couple got corrupted on itunes.....so save it and you wont have to go through h3ll downloading the files....!!!!!

but we should still keep spreading the word to sign the petition for a soundtrack...because it would be more official and I'm sre there's alot more than wats on this website.....like the finale....there's only 5 finale songs....there's alot of finle songs, so ya....the soundtrack would have all the missing ones too!!!

Ant407

[28]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 11

when you click on the audio ile to download it, a box will come up and say: open-save-cancel

PRESS SAVE!!!!! I opened all of mine and a couple got corrupted on itunes.....so save it and you wont have to go through h3ll downloading the files....!!!!!

but we should still keep spreading the word to sign the petition for a soundtrack...because it would be more official and I'm sre there's alot more than wats on this website.....like the finale....there's only 5 finale songs....there's alot of finle songs, so ya....the soundtrack would have all the missing ones too!!!

Its kinda cool, but what a bunch of bull they just ripped the audio off the episodes! you can hear the footsteps in the track "The Avatar's love" which probably isnt the name. Also "Last Agni Kai" was stolen from the Track Team Myspace!

dark_aquatus

[29]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    I created this thread months ago... It got deleted for 'advertising' or something alike. I even got a TOS Violation warning... Kinda weak to see everyone all excited about signing the petition right now, while people were barely signing it when I asked them.
    Anyways, I'm happy that you guys finally woke up. Just don't fall asleep again! xD

Ow BTW! THIS IS NOT A PETITION FOR A NEW SOUNDTRACK!!! It's just a petition for officially releasing a CD with all the already created ATLA music!

speechless8582

[30]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 12

thank you soooooo much for posting that. I didnt know it would be up there already.

CorpseVendor

[31]Jul 22, 2008
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    I created this thread months ago... It got deleted for 'advertising' or something alike. I even got a TOS Violation warning... Kinda weak to see everyone all excited about signing the petition right now, while people were barely signing it when I asked them.
    Anyways, I'm happy that you guys finally woke up. Just don't fall asleep again! xD

Ow BTW! THIS IS NOT A PETITION FOR A NEW SOUNDTRACK!!! It's just a petition for officially releasing a CD with all the already created ATLA music!

I bet people weren't as interested in signing as they are now because the movie's music was more beautiful then the series's original tunes

dark_aquatus

[32]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    CorpseVendor wrote:
    dark_aquatus wrote:

I bet people weren't as interested in signing as they are now because the movie's music was more beautiful then the series's original tunes

That's true, but only because they were allowed to use professional instrumentalists to make the ATLA Movie more intense. In my opinion they are great, weither they use their computer or live instrumentalists. For example, the Yu Yen Archers soundtrack is incredible!

yoco007

[33]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    :
    Thoughts on a soundtrack release for the score?

JZ: There's been a pretty significant outcry for this. It's a possibility. I tell people if they want this they need to let the decision makers know. Contact Nickelodeon!

BW: Yes, I think it could be great. It'd be really fun if we had the opportunity to do it up.

This sound kinda good! source: http://soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=252

CorpseVendor

[34]Jul 23, 2008
    dark_aquatus wrote:
    CorpseVendor wrote:
    dark_aquatus wrote:

That's true, but only because they were allowed to use professional instrumentalists to make the ATLA Movie more intense. In my opinion they are great, weither they use their computer or live instrumentalists. For example, the Yu Yen Archers soundtrack is incredible!

I agree, the series music was great from the start, and the professionals just made it better^^

yoco007

[35]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    Anyone has any new news about soundtrack?

_Flutterlight_

[36]Jan 4, 2009
    • level: 15
    If we did, there would be a thread about it.

Please don't necro old threads. It's annoying and it pushes down the newer relevant ones.

Hughhh

[37]Jan 4, 2009
    _Flutterlight_ wrote:
    If we did, there would be a thread about it.

Please don't necro old threads. It's annoying and it pushes down the newer relevant ones.

Your logic is flawed. You would've flamed the dude for creating a new thread to ask whether there had been any progress. You don't get to have it both ways by complaining that he revived an old thread as well.

Suggesting that he sit and wait for you to update him on this petition's status is laughable.
    Edited on 01/04/2009 11:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.