We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Who would like to see a Fourth Season on Avatar?

keaton1anng

[1]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 17

Personllay i think they should all the way they mad water, earth and fire were is air that sucks that they didn't i would really love to see a new season that would be the best and i hate that they are making a real movie with real people lam but it may be good because mnightshyamalan is making the movie and his are pretty cool but it should be animated i think.

I do not mean to make any one mad if i sad something mean okay sorry in advance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gilvatar

[2]Oct 29, 2008
    in case you didn;t notice, the seasons were titled the element that Aang had to learn that season. Aang was an Air master for at least 112 years aready. I want another season too but it probubly won't be titled air.

Count_Dracula08

[3]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 6
    Maybe the special fourth book can be titled: Sand Bending and/or the secret arts to other hidden elements.

FrigginGodess

[4]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 22
    Or Quintessance. I always wanted to see a Quintessance bender.

Eman5805

[5]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 14
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:
    Maybe the special fourth book can be titled: Sand Bending and/or the secret arts to other hidden elements.

Let's save that kind of stuff for fanfics okay?

legersem

[6]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 20

gilvatar wrote:
    in case you didn;t notice, the seasons were titled the element that Aang had to learn that season. Aang was an Air master for at least 112 years aready. I want another season too but it probubly won't be titled air.

This is true, but I thought the reason why it should be called Air was that the Avatar Cycle was left unbalanced at the end of the series. What is going to happen when Aang, his water reincarnation, his earth reincarnation, and his fire reincarnation die? There are no more Air Nomads left, as was left abundantly clear by the emptiness of the four air temples. I think it should be called Air because it would eventually lead up to the discovery of surviving Air Nomads or a way to bring them back. Truth is, no matter how hard Katara and Aang work, they simply can't bring back an entire nation...

Jackson5050

[7]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 12
    legersem wrote:

gilvatar wrote:

This is true, but I thought the reason why it should be called Air was that the Avatar Cycle was left unbalanced at the end of the series. What is going to happen when Aang, his water reincarnation, his earth reincarnation, and his fire reincarnation die? There are no more Air Nomads left, as was left abundantly clear by the emptiness of the four air temples. I think it should be called Air because it would eventually lead up to the discovery of surviving Air Nomads or a way to bring them back. Truth is, no matter how hard Katara and Aang work, they simply can't bring back an entire nation...

I am of the opinion that the earth is going to have to discover a new way to balance itself. Let us be honest with ourselves...the Air Nomads are not making a resurgence. The only place they exist is in the annals of history.

gilvatar

[8]Oct 30, 2008
    legersem wrote:

gilvatar wrote:

I'm sure they don't mind trying. but if they have airbenders, and they have airbenders (not w/ each other, of course), and they have airbenders...I'm not saying it'll happen istanly, it'll take centuries. But it could happen.

hkulka2974

[9]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Currently there is no news or proof of any kind of a fourth season coming out. i believe that at the last comic con bryke said that they aren't going to think about making a fourth season until the movies are done. Really i personally doubt that ATLA will return to tv in any form. Nick hasn't showed any grieving since its ending, and, in my opinion, didn't support its 3rd and final season as much as they should have. The 3rd season came off as if nick just wanted it to be over with. i would be glad to have a fourth season of avatar but so as to not crush my hopes, in reality there is no current proof of a fourth season coming out.
    BTW there have been like 4 million threads on speculation of the 4th season and i bet that one of those threads was like this.

snowprincess456

[10]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 15
    gilvatar wrote:
    legersem wrote:

gilvatar wrote:

I'm sure they don't mind trying. but if they have airbenders, and they have airbenders (not w/ each other, of course), and they have airbenders...I'm not saying it'll happen istanly, it'll take centuries. But it could happen.

well...unfortunately..aang will marry katara..so they will have kids. and since the life span in the avatar world is like up to 500 years... there could potentially be about 2000 years till there is an airbender avatar...BTW..happy halloween

Jackson5050

[11]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 12
    Uh...500 years? Avatar Kyoshi was the oldest Avatar and she lived a little over 200 years.

FrigginGodess

[12]Nov 1, 2008
    Well, I dunnot about a fourth season. Like Isabel, I would rather not. Because, the ending was just an ending, and we should be happy for it. It's like Britney Spears. You just want more, more, more!

Chaospyro

[13]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Well, I dunnot about a fourth season. Like Isabel, I would rather not. Because, the ending was just an ending, and we should be happy for it. It's like Britney Spears. You just want more, more, more!

Did you just compare Avatar to Britney Spears?

*Kills FG*

Just kidding FG
    Edited on 11/01/2008 4:11pm

gilvatar

[14]Nov 1, 2008
    Chaospyro wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

*Kills FG*

Just kidding FG
    What's wrong w/ that comparason? Everyone wants to see her make a comeback

FrigginGodess

[15]Nov 1, 2008
    gilvatar wrote:
    Chaospyro wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

*Kills FG*

Just kidding FG

True.

God, Avatar is like Disney. No offence.

Chaospyro

[16]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    gilvatar wrote:
    Chaospyro wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

*Kills FG*

Just kidding FG

I guess I just never really liked her music... but yah I've never had anything against her... we are going dangerously offtopic now .

captaintombatch

[17]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 32
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind going with a 4th season, and naming it Air. Or just make a special movie for it. It would chronicle the lives post war for everyone. It would turn into a typical comedy rather than a drama. But I would like to watch comedies.